Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Is Tinubu Hated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Hated (825 Views)

Why Is Tinubu Hated: Survey Results / I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? / Why Is Tinubu Hated So Much By The Igboz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Hated by Khyrvxjzy: 5:01am On Nov 25, 2023
in a short simple english, why is tinubu hated?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by DiscoverID: 5:09am On Nov 25, 2023
You mean hated by ibos? Let them continue hating, it changes nothing. They specifically hated Tinubu because he stopped their political conquest of Lagos State and Yorubaland by extension. They have been hating him since 1900, because they also hate strong political leaders of other tribes e.g Wike, Sardauna, Awolowo, Okotie Ebo, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Akintola and so on

They hate anyone with rallying force of controlling their tribesmen.

They feel those strong political figures will stop them from conquering and dominating other tribes.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Deemas(m): 5:13am On Nov 25, 2023
DiscoverID:
You mean hated by ibos? Let them continue hating, it changes nothing. They specifically hated Tinubu because he stopped their political conquest of Lagos State and Yorubaland by extension. They have been hating him since 1900, because they also hate strong political leaders of other tribes e.g Wike, Sardauna, Awolowo, Okotie Ebo, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Akintola and so on

They feel those strong political figures will stop them from conquering and dominating other tribes.

May God heal you, heal the Igbos and heal Nigeria at large. God will intervene in the suffering of the masses in Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by joyandfaith: 5:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

1.He brought a demon that destroyed the economy. Economy is in mess.
2. Bad reputation. Linked with drugs. Academic fraud-lagos Government College.

Shocking details of Tinubu would emerge after his death just like Abacha loots are being discovered.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Sirianese: 5:21am On Nov 25, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

You're not alive. You probably think you are, but you're hugely mistaken
Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Bliss62: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2023
joyandfaith:

1.He brought a demon that destroyed the economy. Economy is in mess.
2. Bad reputation. Linked with drugs. Academic fraud-lagos Government College.

Shocking details of Tinubu would emerge after his death just like Abacha loots are being discovered.

Buhari had led Nigeria in the 80s and also contested election 3 times

How exactly did Tinubu bring him?! Someone with cultlike followership in North (Sai Baba)

Prof Osinbajo SAN that was nominated by Tinubu was not allowed to manage the economy by Cabal

Which Politician in Nigeria especially a President is scandal free?! Obasanjo went to prison, he was also linked with ITT fruad with Abiola, Buhari was jailed 4 years by Babangida and linked with money laundering by custom boss Atiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Bliss62: 5:30am On Nov 25, 2023
In reality most don't even know why, many never read about him they don't know him, it's just his hear say they know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Ola9ja23: 5:43am On Nov 25, 2023
In reality, when Igbo hates you, it a thing of blessings and joy and sign of prosperity.

Ask Sanwo-olu, Uzodima, Umahi, Wike, Ganduje, etc

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by joyandfaith: 5:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:

How exactly did Tinubu bring him?! Someone with cultlike followership in North (Sai Baba)

Prof Osinbajo SAN that was nominated by Tinubu was not allowed to manage the economy by Cabal

Which Politician in Nigeria especially a President is scandal free?! Obasanjo went to prison, he was also linked with ITT fruad with Abiola, Buhari was jailed 4 years by Babangida and linked with money laundering by custom boss Atiku

Osinbajo was used to market Tinubu in the SW. He ensured Buhari won primary against Atiku.

All politicians are thieves and corrupt but not all politicians are involving in drugs or academic fraud. Haba!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Bliss62: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2023
joyandfaith:

Osinbajo was used to market Tinubu in the SW. He ensured Buhari won primary against Atiku.

All politicians are thieves and corrupt but not all politicians are involving in drugs or academic fraud. Haba!!!!

Well Tinubu was involved in money laundering for drug dealers and he never sold a ounce of drug... He isn't the first and won't be the last Nigerian Accountant to launder money abroad

They are called bag man..

Osinbajo is a nobody in SouthWest and Yorubas voted Buhari/ Osinbajo because of Emilokan Tinubu

Rotation of power was the strategy

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Igbodicool(m): 6:06am On Nov 25, 2023
Ola9ja23:
In reality, when Igbo hates you, it a thing of blessings and joy and sign of prosperity.

Ask Sanwo-olu, Uzodima, Umahi, Wike, Ganduje, etc
The Presidents without Igbo support are the worst performers in Nigeria history.
Like Buhari like Tinubu.

Men who want to excel in governance have Igbo by their side from Obasanjo to Yar'Adua to Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by phorget(m): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:

Tinubu mentioned it himself that he practically helped in making Buhari the president so I wonder if you aren't in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Bliss62: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2023
phorget:

Tinubu mentioned it himself that he practically helped in making Buhari the president so I wonder if you aren't in Nigeria.

Why don't you show us where he said that and use his exact words

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by phorget(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2023
DiscoverID:

Just go to your local market and you'll know why they hate Tilumbu. If igbos are your problem then I'm sure everybody in your local market can't be igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by phorget(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:

Why don't you show us where he said that and use his exact words

His infamous ”EMILOKAN” statement was made on his visit to Ogun state prior to the election, get the tape if you so much wish but dont expect me to quote his words word for word cos it doesn't worth my time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by bigpicture001: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2023
Anyone who doesn't "hate" tinubu is not a good human being

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Bliss62: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2023
phorget:

His infamous ”EMILOKAN” statement was made on his visit to Ogun state prior to the election, get the tape if you so much wish but dont expect me to quote his words word for word cos it doesn't worth my time.

I guess you are not a yoruba speaker

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by phorget(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:

Lol...
I understand yoruba more than you do sir, dem no carry me come yoruba land,nah head I take enter.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Lovemeharder(f): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2023
cool
Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by TINUBUISMAD: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2023
Because he is a useless criminal and a very forger
Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:

is that why 🫴 👌 🧒 👩😭
Tinubu is a criminal - Ade musiliwa
Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Chiefpriestt: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2023
DiscoverID:

Mumu your drug lord is hated all round the country Because he's a vagabond. Only fools abd criminals love him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Chiefpriestt: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:
In reality most don't even know why, many never read about him they don't know him, it's just his hear say they know
Only drug dealers and criminals love Tinubu. Urchins like you can say anything you like but we Nigerians know him very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by RockHard: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2023
Hatred wey no fit block pesin grace. Sotay the pesin even become President of the federal republic of Nigeria, president of his enemies gbogbo, abeg which kind yeye hatred be dat one? Make una enter kitchen go begin cook better hatred for PBAT abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Khyrvxjzy: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2023
bigpicture001:
Anyone who doesn't "hate" tinubu is not a good human being

hmmmm your case strong

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by DiscoverID: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Coming from those that have an average of 4 drug dealers per house? You are not even ashame of yourself. Maturity won't just allow me drop atleast names and addresses of 3000 drug dealers in various continent and countries around the world. And 90% are your brothers. It can never be me to snitch.

See been there, done that shiit. Na guy man I be oo, forget all dis nonsense. 😂

Chiefpriestt:
Mumu your drug lord is hated all round the country Because he's a vagabond. Only fools abd criminals love him

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Zooposki(f): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Chiefpriestt:

I don’t hate him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Jagaban2012: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2023
Igbodicool:

The Presidents without Igbo support are the worst performers in Nigeria's history.
Like Buhari like Tinubu.

Men who want to excel in governance have Igbo by their side from Obasanjo to Yar'Adua to Jonathan.

And wisdom demands that Igbo people muster their" performance" together....to better the like of their people...some of these Nnnnmyamiri people are suffering in Somalia, Libya, Dubia and the rest.... including Lagos State....
Go and tell your elders, village chiefs,, and your kings to use their "Performance" acumen to better the life if their people because most of them are languish in Kirikiri and Kuje prisons for and some of them are living in a slum in Lagos state...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by garykoeman: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Only drug dealers and criminals love Tinubu. Urchins like you can say anything you like but we Nigerians know him very well

But igbos are cocaine dealers, why don't they love him

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by AcademicWriter: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2023
Anyone who doesn't "hate" politician is not a good human being..
Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Chicagograduate(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2023
Tinubu's policy is anti people and pro politicians.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Hated by Couldntfigurean: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2023
Why shouldn’t any sane person hate tinubu,Where should I start
The idiotic man brought buhari,Tinubu is an ugly old theif and a result forger,he is wanted in Chicago

Infact if you love tinubu,you need to get your head check,you are more than a FOOL

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Nigerians / One Egg Now Sold For N180. We're Finished... / Some Nigerians And Their Freaking, Funny Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.