Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression (939 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 5:02am On Nov 25, 2023
NUC Bans Baze university for five years..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Reminds me so much of JAMB banning Mmesoma for changing her scores. Great guys running our institutions you will want to think, until you investigates and see the hand behind the pawn.

Ok. For now Let's assume NUC is doing a great job! Friends let's clap for the them. You see all these busy bodies, eye services and shameless people in civil or appointed service, they really no care about the common man. That is why Emefiele is the least person to attract my sympathy. When they are doing eye service they feel on top of the world, using grammar more than Englishmen, and all known instruments & status to push agenda for their oga, until hand meet them. See how Emefiele don look like fowl wey dem drop wholesale inside hot water.

Now, we have a contract for any investigative journalist or whistle blower to look into all the Universities in Nigeria too, and check if the same accusation against Baze University is committed by others, who are the others and were they also sanctioned? Selective justice is no justice but vendetta. This has no place in democracy and places where rule of law exist.

We must save Nigeria from people like Asiwaju, Buhari, Emefiele & others using state instruments to go against political opponents.

If other govts used State instruments to stiffle Asiwaju, his Alpha Beta and stragglehood on Lagos would be a thing of the past. Maybe he'd go back to peddling drugs in Chicago.

Since we all want to be Law abiding, it must be everyone. He is clearly destroying the economy. Thanks to Buhari 8 years of cluelessness and his 8 years of sycophantic support, no money to loot as bubu don even use up to five years supply of crude oil collect loans.

If you can investigate or has information about other universities too, contact us quickly for a Deal.

[b]Nigerian Law School Places Five-Year Ban On Faculty Of Law At Datti Ahmed’s Baze University.

The imposition of the moratorium was sequel to the findings of the Council of Legal Education which showed that the university’s Law Faculty was currently having a backlog of over 347 law students waiting to be admitted into the Nigerian Law School.

“Baze University runs a three (3)-year LL.B programme for some UTME candidates without the approval of National Universities Commission (NUC), Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB and Council of Legal Education.”

The statement further noted that “Under the NUC Minimum Benchmark Academic Standard (BMAS) for law degree programme in Nigerian Universities, Law is a five (5)-year programme for UTME candidates and four (4)-year for Direct Entry students.

The Nigerian Law School has banned Baze University in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, from admitting students into its Law Faculty for consistently violating its admission quota of 50 students per session as approved by the Council of Legal Education (CLE).

Baze University was founded by Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, the running mate to the Labour Party’s presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections, Peter Obi.

The Acting Secretary and Director of Administration of the Nigerian Law School, Ms Aderonke Osho, made this known in a statement made available to journalists on Friday.

Osho stated that “At its Quarterly Meeting held on November 23, 2023, the Council of Legal Education (CLE) presided over by its Chairman, Chief Emeka Ngige, SAN, OFR considered the report of the Accreditation panel to the Faculty of Law, Baze University, Abuja.
“It emerged from the findings by the Panel led by the Director-General, Nigerian Law School, Prof Isa Hayatu Chiroma, SAN, that: Baze University consistently and most flagrantly had contravened its admission quota of 50 students per session as approved by the Council of Legal Education with the result that the Faculty is currently having a backlog of over 347 law students waiting to be admitted into the Nigerian Law School.

“Since 2017 the Council of Legal Education had grappled with the excesses of Baze University by admitting over 750 law students which ordinarily would have taken about 15 years of admission based on the quota allotted to the University.

“Baze University runs a three (3)-year LL.B programme for some UTME candidates without the approval of National Universities Commission (NUC), Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB and Council of Legal Education.”

The statement further noted that “Under the NUC Minimum Benchmark Academic Standard (BMAS) for law degree programme in Nigerian Universities, Law is a five (5)-year programme for UTME candidates and four (4)-year for Direct Entry students.

“The Council of Legal Education after thorough consideration of these infractions resolved as follows: The imposition of a moratorium on admission of law students to the Faculty of Law, Baze University, Abuja, with immediate effect;

“The moratorium will last in the first instance for a period of 5 years and may be renewed if no satisfactory action is taken to remedy the situation.

“The Council in the interest of the innocent students, parents and guardians will use the 5 year period to find ways to deal with the backlog of law students admitted by Baze University in excess of its admission quota.

“Follow-up visits will be paid to the University to ascertain the extent of the measures it has taken to remedy the anomalies observed during the accreditation visit.

“The National Universities Commission (NUC), Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Parents, guardians, prospective applicants and members of the public are hereby put on notice on the status of Baze University Abuja and its faculty of Law.”

[/b]https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/24/breaking-nigerian-law-school-places-five-year-ban-faculty-law-datti-ahmeds-baze

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bliss62: 5:34am On Nov 25, 2023
cool

Firstly Datti should not be referenced as His Excellency as he held no executive position

Secondly Datti and Baze University over did it..

Giving Deji Adeyanju, Dino Melaye, Kenneth Okonkwo , Rotimi Ameachi and others a law degree was too funny

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by IVORY2009(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Politically motivated

1 Like

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2023
Firstly, you have no right or moral justification to dictate who or who not to reference as His Excellency. Are you compelled to reference him as such? I can imagine the kind of school you lots attend, and how messed up upstairs a lot of you guys are.

You missed the importance of the post! If a law/guideline is broken, then let the sanctions roll. But you dont selectively apply sanctions. What exactly is wrong with your brains? Do you guys really think outside religion, politics, tribe or sycophancy?

Any university that is guilty of breaking the same guideline that Baze Varsity is alleged to have broken should also be given a five year ban. That is how it works here in the developed world!

It's stuffs like this that reinforces the opinion that blacks can not reason well.

Bliss62:
cool

Firstly Datti should not be referenced as His Excellency as he held no executive position

Secondly Datti and Baze University over did it..

Giving Deji Adeyanju, Dino Melaye, Kenneth Okonkwo , Rotimi Ameachi and others a law degree was too funny

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bliss62: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Bigkoko:
You missed the importance of the post! If a law/guideline is broken, then let the sanctions roll. But you dont selectively apply sanctions. What exactly is wrong with your brains? Do you guys really think outside religion, politics, tribe or sycophancy?

Any university that is guilty of breaking the same guideline that Baze Varsity is alleged to have broken should also be given a five year ban. That is how it works here in the developed world!

It's stuffs like this that reinforces the opinion that blacks can not reason well.

I no you were probably in primary school back then In 2012

But NUC also shutdown LeadCity University law department

Ajayi Crowder was shutdown

NUC accreditation is done based on points and periodically and absolutely nothing political

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:

NUC accreditation is done based on points and periodically and absolutely nothing political
stop talking nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2023
Won't it such a wonderful achievement when some one in primary in 2012 is pointing the sycophancy of persons who probably should be elders? Una shame dey shame me i swear!

Sha very soon, you too go soon begin dey complain of high prices of food. We sabi una well well. Continue Methusela wey still dey shout o yes to he mate just to giet stipends! Na hunger i trust to really reset una brains!

Bliss62:

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bliss62: 6:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Bigkoko:
Won't it such a wonderful achievement when some one in primary in 2012 is pointing the sycophancy of persons who probably should be elders? Una shame dey shame me i swear!

Sha very soon, you too go soon begin dey complain of high prices of food. We sabi una well well. Continue Methusela wey still dey shout o yes to he mate just to giet stipends! Na hunger i trust to really reset una brains!

Go and work

How will food be the problem you have when your mates are feeding groups of people

1 Like

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by garykoeman: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2023
Watch how Pandora people go dey defend the criminal minded datti.

Just the same way dey are projecting their fraudulent ethnic bigot and religious fanatics messiah.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by IVORY2009(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Bigkoko:
NUC Bans Baze university for five years..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Reminds me so much of JAMB banning Mmesoma for changing her scores. Great guys running our institutions you will want to think, until you investigates and see the hand behind the pawn.

Ok. For now Let's assume NUC is doing a great job! Friends let's clap for the them. You see all these busy bodies, eye services and shameless people in civil or appointed service, they really no care about the common man. That is why Emefiele is the least person to attract my sympathy. When they are doing eye service they feel on top of the world, using grammar more than Englishmen, and all known instruments & status to push agenda for their oga, until hand meet them. See how Emefiele don look like fowl wey dem drop wholesale inside hot water.

Now, we have a contract for any investigative journalist or whistle blower to look into all the Universities in Nigeria too, and check if the same accusation against Baze University is committed by others, who are the others and were they also sanctioned? Selective justice is no justice but vendetta. This has no place in democracy and places where rule of law exist.

We must save Nigeria from people like Asiwaju, Buhari, Emefiele & others using state instruments to go against political opponents.

If other govts used State instruments to stiffle Asiwaju, his Alpha Beta and stragglehood on Lagos would be a thing of the past. Maybe he'd go back to peddling drugs in Chicago.

Since we all want to be Law abiding, it must be everyone. He is clearly destroying the economy. Thanks to Buhari 8 years of cluelessness and his 8 years of sycophantic support, no money to loot as bubu don even use up to five years supply of crude oil collect loans.

If you can investigate or has information about other universities too, contact us quickly for a Deal.

[b]Nigerian Law School Places Five-Year Ban On Faculty Of Law At Datti Ahmed’s Baze University.

The imposition of the moratorium was sequel to the findings of the Council of Legal Education which showed that the university’s Law Faculty was currently having a backlog of over 347 law students waiting to be admitted into the Nigerian Law School.

The Nigerian Law School has banned Baze University in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, from admitting students into its Law Faculty for consistently violating its admission quota of 50 students per session as approved by the Council of Legal Education (CLE).

Baze University was founded by Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, the running mate to the Labour Party’s presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections, Peter Obi.

The Acting Secretary and Director of Administration of the Nigerian Law School, Ms Aderonke Osho, made this known in a statement made available to journalists on Friday.

Osho stated that “At its Quarterly Meeting held on November 23, 2023, the Council of Legal Education (CLE) presided over by its Chairman, Chief Emeka Ngige, SAN, OFR considered the report of the Accreditation panel to the Faculty of Law, Baze University, Abuja.
“It emerged from the findings by the Panel led by the Director-General, Nigerian Law School, Prof Isa Hayatu Chiroma, SAN, that: Baze University consistently and most flagrantly had contravened its admission quota of 50 students per session as approved by the Council of Legal Education with the result that the Faculty is currently having a backlog of over 347 law students waiting to be admitted into the Nigerian Law School.

“Since 2017 the Council of Legal Education had grappled with the excesses of Baze University by admitting over 750 law students which ordinarily would have taken about 15 years of admission based on the quota allotted to the University.

“The Council of Legal Education after thorough consideration of these infractions resolved as follows: The imposition of a moratorium on admission of law students to the Faculty of Law, Baze University, Abuja, with immediate effect;

“The moratorium will last in the first instance for a period of 5 years and may be renewed if no satisfactory action is taken to remedy the situation.

“The Council in the interest of the innocent students, parents and guardians will use the 5 year period to find ways to deal with the backlog of law students admitted by Baze University in excess of its admission quota.

“Follow-up visits will be paid to the University to ascertain the extent of the measures it has taken to remedy the anomalies observed during the accreditation visit.

“The National Universities Commission (NUC), Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Parents, guardians, prospective applicants and members of the public are hereby put on notice on the status of Baze University Abuja and its faculty of Law.”

[/b]https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/24/breaking-nigerian-law-school-places-five-year-ban-faculty-law-datti-ahmeds-baze

Misinformation, why do you choose to misinform the public

5 Likes

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Maggot i thought you said i was in primary school in 2012. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I no dey blow my trumpet by myself. I know say na wetin you want hear. Dont be lazy, go and read about the OP.

I know you dey reference yahoo plus sha. Honest working people actually fights for honest working environments where rule of law is upheld totally withOUT regards to tribe, religion, politics. This will serve people like you well, that way you dont have to support evil systems that destroys even the innocent. I know say una own go loud just like Mama posh. The way she mock late Dr. Chinelo loosing blood was also her undoing. Continue like mumu wey dem use eh brain give Sango, your own go loud!

Bliss62:

Go and work

How will food be the problem you have when your mates are feeding groups of people
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2023
I know say dey use una brain give Sango, but at least, read and comprehend no need much brain work, abi? Selective sanction is no sanction. Selective justice is no justice. It's called VENDETTA! POLITICAL WITCH HUNT! In saner developed climes, it's reasons enough to impeach the president. If the previous govts went after Alpha Beta & his straggle hold on Lagos, do you think the drug peddler would survive?

MAKE UNA GET SENSE FOR ONCE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

garykoeman:
Watch how Pandora people go dey defend the criminal minded datti.

Just the same way dey are projecting their fraudulent ethnic bigot and religious fanatics messiah.
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bliss62: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Bigkoko:
Maggot i thought you said i was in primary school in 2012. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I no dey blow my trumpet by myself. I know say na wetin you want hear. Dont be lazy, go and read about the OP.

I know you dey reference yahoo plus sha. Honest working people actually fights for honest working environments where rule of law is upheld totally withOUT regards to tribe, religion, politics. This will serve people like you well, that way you dont have to support evil systems that destroys even the innocent. I know say una own go loud just like Mama posh. The way she mock late Dr. Chinelo loosing blood was also her undoing. Continue like mumu wey dem use eh brain give Sango, your own go loud!

Small boy, na me you want gaslight?!

Whataboutism about Chinelo death on a train and Mama posh death is the most foolish attempt I have seen in diversion

How does this relate to the conversation

2 Likes

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2023
Show the misinformation or shut your smelly trap! Do you know the meaning of misinformation?

IVORY2009:

Misinformation, why do you choose to misinform the public
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by abdeefggh: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2023

3 Likes

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2023
Maggots. And you dey expect small boy to feed people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. No be every body brain dem use give Sango. My own still dey intact.

Gaslight you? Does it look like i give a shit about maggots?

Mama posh.... when people dey try correct the bitch, she dey bleat like a rhino wey get hormonal imbalance until that thing we dey point out hit her. Na common blood dey dey complain off till she die.

Now the drug peddler & his gang is on the loose, targeting political opponents, maggots can't see the risks until nobody remain for checks & balances.

Continue like mumu wey dem use he brain give sango, your own go loud pass mama posh! Internet no dey forget!

Bliss62:

Small boy, na me you want gaslight?!

Whataboutism about Chinelo death on a train and Mama posh death is the most foolish attempt I have seen in diversion

How does this relate to the conversation

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Hhahahahhahahhhahahahhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oye ara!

abdeefggh:
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bliss62: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2023
Bigkoko:
Maggots. And you dey expect small boy to feed people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. No be every body brain dem use give Sango. My own still dey intact.

Gaslight you? Does it look like i give a shit about maggots?

Mama posh.... when people dey try correct the bitch, she dey bleat like a rhino wey get hormonal imbalance until that thing we dey point out hit her. Na common blood dey dey complain off till she die.

Now the drug peddler & his gang is on the loose, targeting political opponents, maggots can't see the risks until nobody remain for checks & balances.

Continue like mumu wey dem use he brain give sango, your own go loud pass mama posh! Internet no dey forget!

Did your parents trained you to call strangers maggots

Let's know who to blame

2 Likes

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2023
Oh my goodness, he started first by calling a whole Dimkpa, a Mazi in his own who has transverse three continents with businesses in two continents a small boy. When he gets retaliation, he goes low, talking about strangers. Does it look ok to you to call strangers small boys? Does your parents train you to tell strangers to go & work? Oye ara!

Does it look like i give a shit who this stranger was, is or going to be? Does it look like i depend on sycophancy. I only give a shit about a sane environment fit for sane people. The moment a stranger supports; by acts, words or body language, a bad system because of tribe, politics, religion or otherwise, that stranger go collect wotowoto!

I won't allow a stranger to ruin or support those ruining the lives of millions of people! This is a promise. So Mr. Stranger strange off before you collect more wotototo!

Next time before you call Strangers small boy, remember that stranger the home training your parents gave you!

Bliss62:

Did your parents trained you to call strangers maggots

Let's know who to blame
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Christistruth03: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2023
Tinubu doesn’t control the Nigerian Law School

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2023
Really? Just like the drug peddler doe not control INEC, Judiciary and NA..... freedom of thinking is largely over rated! Make una continue ohhhh. We know those wey no fit bear hunger, stress or heat when the bad choices start manifesting ni.

From 2015 we dey beg una to apply small sense una no gree. No wahala ni

Christistruth03:
Tinubu doesn’t control the Nigerian Law School
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2023
If you like call Otomopo na you sabi. Na you go still wail when time reach. Na turn by turn!

AlhajiCSO:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Jostoman: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2023
Am very sure those prominent and powerful northerners that didnt spare Atiku result when they were rigging election for Asiwaju did not see this coming.

1 Like

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by seanfer(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2023
I’m the OP read the whole article. And he saw where I was written that BAZE university was given 50 students per session. But they were admitting way more than that.
Al’s allegation of issuing certificate after 3 years for a course that is supposed to be 5 years.
I guess all this are nothing bad to the OP.

3 Likes

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2023
Sometimes i wonder the think of schools you lot attended grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Anyway, a country where Profs rig in illiterates, who in turn make sure the Prof are on strike is nothing less than a Zoo. Oya maggots should call me IPOD!!!

How does applying equal measures to every school that floats the guideline amounts to opposing sanctions? See how he rush come to defend nothing! MAKE UNA TRY RETRIEVE UNA BRAIN WHERE THEY HANG AM!

Hear it again.
Selective justices, selective sanctions is nothing but a political VENDETTA & WITCH HUNT of political opponents. HE Yusuf Datti still remain an upright politician with know milestone within the industry. His principles are unwavering and fixed. He is one of the few remaining politicians without baggage's of corruption, certificate forgery, drug peddling and worse! he is chronically opposed to rigging elections.

And i ask you dear corn-fused OP, if all the few voices are removed, who will check & balance the daft moves of the drug peddler? You see these wailing people from that side don start, this na genesis, by the time Emilokan reach Malachi, una go go eat grass.

seanfer:
I’m the OP read the whole article. And he saw where I was written that BAZE university was given 50 students per session. But they were admitting way more than that.
Al’s allegation of issuing certificate after 3 years for a course that is supposed to be 5 years.
I guess all this are nothing bad to the OP.
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na small small sweet go reach every one. This one Prof Ango Abdulahai don begin para about judiciary, make them wait ohh. Emilokan still get 3+ years ohh. Make dem no disturb am ohh. After all, he no disturb Buhari!

Na so we tell Ameachi in 2014-2015, the nigga dey form capone. Today na musician he dey form...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Sweet go reach everyone of them!

Jostoman:
Am very sure those prominent and powerful northerners that didnt spare Atiku result when they were rigging election for Asiwaju did not see this coming.
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by wakaman: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2023
Shame on datti or is it batty.
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Think9ja(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2023
You guys should purge yourselves from this hatred for this old man

So whatever happens in Nigeria now is caused by Tinubu?

Someone violated a rule that says don't go beyond this, the institution saddled with checks and balances have decided to sanction him

The next thing you guys can do is rope Tinubu into the picture?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by Bigkoko: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2023
We know how drug barons operates. We are just keeping vigilance so that he will know that Lagos is not Nigeria. I personally do not give a qualm if he uses agberoism & suffersticated polictics plus Emilokanomics in Sadwaste, since such tactics is openly glorified there, but extending it to the rest of Nigeria and particularly South East, na there fight go bust out! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We all saw how his minions brutalize the Labor Leader in broad day light through a proxy ~ the bleaching gov One of South East!

All i am saying is Selective sanction, selective justice is nothing but a Political witch hunt, a Political Vendetta. Let the sanctions applies to all who floats the guideline. Una sef! Tufiakwaaa!

Think9ja:
You guys should purge yourselves from this hatred for this old man

So whatever happens in Nigeria now is caused by Tinubu?

Someone violated a rule that says don't go beyond this, the institution saddled with checks and balances have decided to sanction him

The next thing you guys can do is rope Tinubu into the picture?

Smh
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by IVORY2009(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2023
Bigkoko:
Show the misinformation or shut your smelly trap! Do you know the meaning of misinformation?

You bloody civilian, you stupid enofe not to see you are misinforming the general public, the real link said the law aspect and you said nuc.
Re: HE Yusuf Datti: Baze Varsity Ban & Emilokan Subtle Political Aggression by aswani(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2023
Bigkoko:

Selective justice is no justice but vendetta. This has no place in democracy and places where rule of law exist.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/24/breaking-nigerian-law-school-places-five-year-ban-faculty-law-datti-ahmeds-baze

It can't be a vendetta if you do wrong and are being sanctioned for it.

If it is not wickedness, why would you not condemn someone admitting people to a Law degree knowing fully well some of them will not be allowed to go to Law school through no fault of their own.

Thank God Peter Obi didn't win, lawlessness would have abound in our great country Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra To Be Declared On October / Allen Onyema USA Corruption Indictment:Will Air Peace Be Allowed To JFK Airport? / Hamas Official In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.