Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol (1920 Views)

Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery / Pictures And Videos Of The Dangote Refinery And Navy Fleet Review / Udom Emmanuel Inspects Refinery And Plants In Eastern Obolo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2023
What Happened To Orient Refinery Anambra spent ₦4 billion on And Why Is It not Producing Petrol. On this forum we have seen several Igbos plus note the hight Igbos query why Dangote is not churning out petroleum products since it was commissioned by Buhari.

Now can same igbos that were poking thier noses into the private business of Dangote poke small nose into that of Orient and help us answer why we are unable to see petroleum products by Orient Refinery anywhere in Nigeria after it was to be commissioned since 2012 after the Pandora criminal Peter Obi invested ₦4 billion of state funds into it.

Did Igbos scam Nigeria the way igbos claimed Dangote scammed Nigeria due to delay from his refinery ?

EASTSIDAZ:

That clueless abagworo is a miscreant character trolling the walls of NL. I think the best thing is to ignore him totally because it is becoming clearly he is not sane at all. I wonder where he got his gibberish that international community is responsible for Nigerian refineries woes.

@ The topic I have a friend working in Orient Petroleum Awka, he told me that at least the level of work there has got up to 89% completed. That it is a modular refinery, its less complex and its easy to install and operate unlike the complex ones in PH, Warri and Kaduna.

So in a nutshell Orient Refinery is most likely to come on stream anytime this year.
https://www.nairaland.com/944889/anambra-spends-n4bn-orient-refinery
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2023
At least it should be able to supply it immediate environ so we go fit hear word instead of igbos lamenting about Dangote refinery abi audio refinery don land for 9ja.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by MadamExcellency: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
At least it should be able to supply its immediate environment so we go fit to hear the word.

You want to know something yet you aren't humble enough to ask what you don't know. Who did this thing to these ignorant folks?

Can you see the audacity of failure and pomposity of emptiness vibrating? This is why Nigeria is failing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2023
Mad man when your tribesmen wail about Dangote do they know a thing about it or you think you fools own the monopoly to questioning why refinery commissioned since 2013 is not producing in 2023.

Can you imagine this fools is calling anyone a failure when he refuse to address the failure right own his Igbo father head ?

MadamExcellency:

You want to know something yet you aren't humble enough to ask what you don't know. Who did this thing to these ignorant folks?

Can you see the audacity of failure and pomposity of emptiness vibrating? This is why Nigeria is failing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2023
Mods should move this to frontpage for Igbo to tell us what is going on with Orient petroleum, if they are producing but not to capacity they should let us know or if orient product are being exported overseas igbos should let us know.

All the questions igbos asked about Dangote refinery, the ones I can remember igbos should remind themselves and answer Nigerians here.

Nlfpmod
Mydd44
Obinascopy
Seun

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by MEEVEET: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
Mods should move this to frontpage for Igbo to tell us what is going on with Orient petroleum, if they are producing but not to capacity they should let us know or if orient product are being exported overseas igbos should let us know.

All the questions igbos asked about Dangote refinery, the ones I can remember igbos should remind themselves and answer Nigerians here.

Nlfpmod
Mydd44
Obinascopy
Seun
Ask soludo he is governor

I would always maintain government have no business in running business
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Smithkafors(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2023
Ignorant mind

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Paraman: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2023
Is so funny no one is asking why the refinery is not operating since 2012.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Mrfeel: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
What Happened To Orient Refinery Anambra spent ₦4 billion on And Why Is It not Producing Petrol. On this forum we have seen several Igbos plus note the hight Igbos query why Dangote is not churning out petroleum products since it was commissioned by Buhari.

Now can same igbos that were poking thier noses into the private business of Dangote poke small nose into that of Orient and help us answer why we are unable to see petroleum products by Orient Refinery anywhere in Nigeria after it was to be commissioned since 2012 after the Pandora criminal Peter Obi invested ₦4 billion of state funds into it.

Did Igbos scam Nigeria the way igbos claimed Dangote scammed Nigeria due to delay from his refinery ?

https://www.nairaland.com/944889/anambra-spends-n4bn-orient-refinery
Who is the owner of orient refinery?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by YourMrBoo: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2023
You are far from having sense with this empty talks

Why not ask orient petroleum abi you just need attention

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by victorclean(f): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2023
Afunjaaa pig trying to creat chaos between ibos and Dangote. Still could not understand why only Lagos is developed in all 6 oduduwpigs states. This should make front page
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by IamAtikulate: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Orient Petroleum Resources operates two oil block which are in disputed area with Kogi state.

I think the matter is still in court.

Anyway, ORP is a publicly quoted company (PLC). This information is for the ignorant f00ls who are already mentioning Peter Obi and Igbo here.

I am sure they don't know what a PLC is
😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by PedoBear: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2023
Op I hope you choke on my forking balls

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Couldntfigurean: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2023
Orient oil all the way in Anambra south east is causing heart break and convulsion in the South West

Yoruba Muslims no go kee person with their Generational mumuness

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2023
It's unbelievable that all the foolish igbos I quoted below can not provide answer to why Orient petroleum is not producing any product since it was commissioned way back in 2013.

Sadly, this set of foolish miserable pathetic igbos are the ones calling Dangote that was barely opened less than a year a fraud. I hope sane Nigerians why some will say if you see any Igbo and a snake you know which to kill if you need your live saved.

PedoBear:
Op I hope you choke on my forking balls
victorclean:
Afunjaaa pig trying to creat chaos between ibos and Dangote. Still could not understand why only Lagos is developed in all 6 oduduwpigs states. This should make front page
YourMrBoo:
You are far from having sense with this empty talks
Why not ask orient petroleum abi you just need attention
Mrfeel:

Who is the owner of orient refinery?
Akpaamunsi:

Agbadorians always on the beat
Smithkafors:
Ignorant mind
MEEVEET:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by whyyou2023: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2023
The igbo are just running propaganda

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Mrfeel: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
It's unbelievable that all the foolish igbos I quoted below can not provide answer to why Orient petroleum is not producing any product since it was commissioned way back in 2013.

Sadly, this set of foolish miserable pathetic igbos are the ones calling Dangote that was barely opened less than a year a fraud. I hope sane Nigerians why some will say if you see any Igbo and a snake you know which to kill if you need your live saved.

Answer the simple question, who owns orient refinery?
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by DomPerignon: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Tell us what happened to orient refinery and most importantly the public funds Obi invested in it.

We dey wait.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by DomPerignon: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2023
MEEVEET:

Then why did Obi divert state funds into his personal portfolio in the guise of investing for the state.?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2023
Bark the question to your hopeless father at home. Fools are not allowed to bark question at me cos am not your hopeless father's mate in anything.

Mrfeel:

Answer the simple question, who owns orient refinery?
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Mrfeel: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
Bark the question to your hopeless father at all. Fools are not allowed to bark question at me cos am not your hopeless father's mate in anything.

And a fool is barking question to his father's on nairaland? Get a job kid , igbo owns you, and your existence, that's why alaigbo is on your Moniker, Igbos are your God
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by princemillla(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerians with mix attitude Sha.

You want wat your can't give.

By the way i need who can fix front laoder washing machine
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by MEEVEET: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
DomPerignon:

Then why did Obi divert state funds into his personal portfolio in the guise of investing for the state.?

Personal portfolio? Do you even know the meaning of what you wrote?

Lmaooo or you just copied what you saw on your briefing WhatsApp group
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
Coming from second class slaves, nothing well person no go see for.NL

Mrfeel:

And a fool is barking question to his father's on nairaland? Get a job kid , igbo owns you, and your existence, that's why alaigbo is on your Moniker, Igbos are your God
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Mrfeel: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
Coming from second class slaves, nothing well person no go see for.NL

Define slave?
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
Are the attached copied from Whatsapp too

MEEVEET:

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
At least it should be able to supply it immediate environ so we go fit hear word instead of igbos lamenting about Dangote refinery abi audio refinery don land for 9ja.

You're perefectly within your rights to engage in ethnic bickering and ask daft questions, but i think the main question should be why you're so insecure and see anti-Igbo bigotry as a full time job to the extent you now deceitfully use a Igbo related moniker to identify yourself! Are you so ashamed to identify your own ethnicity as you occupy your time engaging in ethno-religious bickering on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by DomPerignon: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
MEEVEET:

Answer me and stop being a low level Jew rat
Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by victorclean(f): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:

In my next world, I will still be ibo. Eeeehhnnn before I forget , have u watched the development in home town of Peter obi?.
https://www.nairaland.com/7921733/mr-peter-obis-home-town.

Later show me the home town of jaregbe shola, fashola, Tinubu in osun state, or Dapo abiodun. Always like to attack ppl who pass una.

If not for ibos, oduduwpigs will be no where on earth like their descendants in Brazil, Togo, etc.
I know you will drink cement when it starts working next year.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Have you ever seen anyone dreaming of being Igbos. To you despicable miserable souls your own while you keep hating the superior Yoruba. When you done wailing park your refugee tribesman in Yoruba land back to Ipobland, you fools ain't wanted or needed here.

victorclean:

In my next world, I will still be ibo. Eeeehhnnn before I forget , have u watched the development in home town of Peter obi?.
https://www.nairaland.com/7921733/mr-peter-obis-home-town.

Later show me the home town of jaregbe shola, fashola, Tinubu in osun state, or Dapo abiodun. Always like to attack ppl who pass una.

If not for ibos, oduduwpigs will be no where on earth like their descendants in Brazil, Togo, etc.
I know you will drink cement when it starts working next year.

Re: What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol by Alaigbo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Look at this bastard so the fool you call a father need to authorise whatever monicker I chose to identify with on Nairaland ?! You fools are even more foolish than I was told.

IGBOSON1:

You're perefectly within your rights to engage in ethnic bickering and ask daft questions, but i think the main question should be why you're so insecure and see anti-Igbo bigotry as a full time job to the extent you now deceitfully use a Igbo related moniker to identify yourself! Are you so ashamed to identify your own ethnicity as you occupy your time engaging in ethno-religious bickering on nairaland?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Debate In Nigeria (2007)? / Should Traditional Rule Be Allowed To Continue In The 21st Century. / Nigeria In Top 10 World Economies By 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.