Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Land Assets: What's Your Opinion? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Assets: What's Your Opinion? (54 Views)

High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture / Why You Need To Invest In Land Assets / Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Assets: What's Your Opinion? by GideonOludayomi(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2023
In my quest for understanding, let me take you back to a pivotal moment in my life, approximately nine years ago. Picture this – I was a taxi driver navigating the streets with a comfortable income and the prospect of land opportunities in Moniya, for a mere 80,000 Naira.

Back then, the landscape was vastly different, dominated by bushes where landmarks like the train station, dry land port, and the new business district (Ilutuntun) now stand. In retrospect, I had the chance to invest in land, a chance I let slip through my fingers. At the time, I dismissed it, thinking I was still young and that ample future earnings would effortlessly secure such assets.

Fast forward to the present, where the turbulent waves of the COVID-19 era forced me to recalibrate my businesses. Amid the challenges, a realization dawned – investing in land is not just about vanity; it's a form of savings. Moniya, once filled with opportunities, has now become a sought-after location, making affordable land a rarity.

I share this not to dwell on missed opportunities but to spark a conversation. For those who've ventured into land assets, I invite you to share the motivations that fueled your journey and how these investments are benefiting you today. On the flip side, if you're among those who haven't taken the plunge or you are contemplating your first step, let's explore the factors holding you back.

Is it a matter of income, a belief that the timing isn't right, or perhaps a perception that there's ample time ahead? I want to hear your stories.

Let's encourage an engagement where diverse perspectives coexists peacefully. This isn't a medium for undue criticism but an opportunity to learn, be inspired, and gain insights from each other's journeys. And as we navigate this dialogue, let's remember that differing opinions don't invalidate one another; they enrich our collective understanding.

So, whether you're a seasoned land investor or someone contemplating their first venture, your voice matters. Share your wisdom, learn from others, and let's grow together in our pursuit of financial wisdom and success. This is the goal.

(1) (Reply)

Exploring Lucrative Opportunities In The Nigerian Real Estate Market By Dennis I / Epe Gardens / Have You Been Looking For Block Of Flats To Invest Affordably In Gbaga Ikorodu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.