Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Betwizard Maxbet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betwizard Maxbet (1200 Views)

1.50-2odds Daily And Make Sure To Maxbet / Sure Maxbet Betting Channel / Professionalsbet Maxbet..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betwizard Maxbet by wilsonm(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hello everyone, who know of these telegram channel "betwizards maxbet" are they scam?.
In a month he use to hardly get a lose. Guys check him out.
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by wilsonm(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
I have even read many reviews about him from other websites as one of the best tipster in telegram but I'm not still convinced.
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by Crushy: 10:25am On Jan 08
He is a scam. I paid the money ksh 16000 and he said also to send another ksh 16000. When I asked for my money back he refused and used insults and block me. I really regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 9:35am On Jan 10
yes they are all scammers
MASTER KING BET SCAMMER
The system first invites you to the general group and gives a link to each other.
They share their VIP matches in the group as if they know
If you pay, you get into the VIP group, and you see that it's true.
But after the matches are over, he gets accepted into the VIP group haha
In the morning, he removes you from the group and asks you for money again, he's constantly hunting for jackasses.

1 Like

Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 9:38am On Jan 10
There are real groups, but they do not promise 99% profit. Do not lose money to groups that say 100% and always earn 2 3 4 rates.
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 9:49am On Jan 10
telegram channel MASTER KING BET
stay away
There are 2 coupon numbers every day
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by Crushy: 5:50pm On Jan 12
Which are those real groups which gives 99% accuracy
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 8:53am On Jan 15
This guy accepts VIP groups and gives 2 odds coupons. If it doesn't work, he gives a second coupon and it usually works. If it doesn't work, it says it didn't work in the general group.
successful
kumar/boehly fotball
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 8:56am On Jan 15
99% impossible, they are all scams
Don't dream, if he were 99% successful, he would be rich and you wouldn't need 70 USD.
think
If he deceives 100 people, he earns 7,000 USD per month
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by plierz(m): 1:19am On Jan 16
wilsonm:
Hello everyone, who know of these telegram channel "betwizards maxbet" are they scam?.
In a month he use to hardly get a lose. Guys check him out.
this is the real betwizard, they are not scam, go to betwizard.com create an account in the website and subscribe to be upgraded to the silver or gold plan. The tips are 90% accurate and profits guaranteed. Betwizard maxbet on telegram is a scan and fake

Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 5:05am On Jan 23
Can you add a screenshot of your being scammed by betwizard maxbet?
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by KIGNPABLO: 1:03am On Jan 24
Good evening everyone I want to ask my fellow brother is betwizard a scammer
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by Tee10235: 3:27pm On Jan 26
The guy behind betwizard maxbet is a scam and will ask you for more money after paying what you think is the registration fee,he asks for a source fee.paid over $300 and he was asking for another $160 cus ‘his trader traded in bits’.i regret doing something stupid but we learn from others.please don’t pay this man!

1 Like

Re: Betwizard Maxbet by JasonNOTStatham: 4:47pm On Jan 26
Tee10235:
The guy behind betwizard maxbet is a scam and will ask you for more money after paying what you think is the registration fee,he asks for a source fee.paid over $300 and he was asking for another $160 cus ‘his trader traded in bits’.i regret doing something stupid but we learn from others.please don’t pay this man!
Something weh we dey give free
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 12:37am On Jan 28
JasonNOTStatham:
Something weh we dey give free
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 12:38am On Jan 28
good scam methot
Re: Betwizard Maxbet by blackman77: 9:32pm On Feb 06
you encounter a scam account or channel on Telegram, you can send a screenshot of it and any other information to @notoscam on Telegram (or via their website). You can also send an email to abuse@telegram.org.

(1) (Reply)

Deos Any Body Knw A Billiards/pool/snookers Association In Nigeira? / Emirates Cup: Arsenal Vs Benfica.(4:30pm Today) / Why John Obi Mikel Should Hand In A Transfer Request At Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.