Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In (363 Views)

Bitsten Exchange Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In by PalazoGiggy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Exchange tokens has been an integral part of cryptocurrency since the launch of BNB in 2017.

Currently ranked 4th with a market cap of over $35B ahead of major popular altcoins, one couldn't just overlook the potential of this exchange tokens especially as we prepare ahead of the next bullrun.

Well it might interest you to know that BNB was launched for a penny at $0.11 in July 2017 but went ahead to touch $686.31 in May of 2021 but currently trading at $233.07 ATM.

In order to position myself properly ahead of the next bullrun so I wouldn't miss out on anything, I am currently DCAing on BTC and other altcoins like KAS, TIA, TAO, XRP, SOL and a couple of others but I still need to add one or two exchange token to my portfolio and that's where the headaches set in.

In my little research, I found out that the growth and development of an exchange ecosystem is a big factor that could drive the native token and potentially make it surge but aside Binance, I couldn't really figure out any exchange that has been extraordinary whose native token has the capability to bring the desired ROI in the next bullrun.

Do you guys know a few exchange with native tokens and if yes, what has the growth of the exchange been like over the last 18 months?
Re: In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In by Chukatabra: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
It all depends sha. I have my eyes on Bitcoin & ETH precisely.

Experts are predicting that these factors may contribute to the next bull run - https://blog.bitmama.io/factors-that-drive-the-next-bull-run/
Re: In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In by PalazoGiggy(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Chukatabra:
It all depends sha. I have my eyes on Bitcoin & ETH precisely.

Experts are predicting that these factors may contribute to the next bull run - https://blog.bitmama.io/factors-that-drive-the-next-bull-run/

Of course one should have BTC and ETH in their PF because aside expert opinion, there is no bullrun without this two coins. However, it's important to note that several altcoins can even out perform this tokens hence the reason to do research. Binance token BNB did so well in the last bullrun and considering the steady growth of Bitget over the last 2 years despite the bear market, their native token BGB might be another 100× token hence I have got my eyes on it and I think you should also look into it.
Re: In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In by CoinMegaTrend: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
PalazoGiggy:

Of course one should have BTC and ETH in their PF because aside expert opinion, there is no bullrun without this two coins. However, it's important to note that several altcoins can even out perform this tokens hence the reason to do research. Binance token BNB did so well in the last bullrun and considering the steady growth of Bitget over the last 2 years despite the bear market, their native token BGB might be another 100× token hence I have got my eyes on it and I think you should also look into it.

I was about to mention BGB when I saw the post title. You've done that already and I quite agree. the asset's price recently crossed its new all-time high of $0.58, with its market cap crossing the $800 million mark for the first time. there's been prediction of it hitting $0.62 soon. we'll may all be surprise with an even great price surge at bull. Maybe despised the genesis of BNB but look where the price is right now.
Re: In Preparation For The Next Bullrun, Which Exchange Token Are You Considering In by Maxicreed: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
CoinMegaTrend:

I was about to mention BGB when I saw the post title. You've done that already and I quite agree. the asset's price recently crossed its new all-time high of $0.58, with its market cap crossing the $800 million mark for the first time. there's been prediction of it hitting $0.62 soon. we'll may all be surprise with an even great price surge at bull. Maybe despised the genesis of BNB but look where the price is right now.

I think BGB is benefiting or reacting to its demand on Bitget cos its utility is rewarding and it's demand is high. It might replicate or out perform bnb cos the model is similar and what makes me develop interest in the token is the buy back and burn mechanism already in play to reduce supply which will in the long run positively impact it's price,

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Off In The Stock Market / Investor Needed / Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.