Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR (389 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by bobobenz: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Your Excellency, My Very dear Respected Elder Brother and leader, Alhaji @atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, I rejoice with you as you mark your 77th birthday today.

Along with your family, friends and numerous well wishers, I celebrate your many contributions to the socio-political and economic development of our beloved country and in particular your unique role in deepening our nation's democracy.

You have undoubtedly positively impacted the nation's economic growth through your various business establishments which not only create jobs for our people but add to our overall national productivity.

You have, also through your educational institutions continued to add to the growth of education and man power development in our country. In this field you have added tremendous value to all tiers of education through your investment in institutions at all levels: primary, secondary, and tertiary levels. Your many scholarship awards to students have expanded opportunities to the indigent. You have contributed to pulling people out of poverty through your business establishments which not only create jobs for our people but add to our overall national productivity. May God grant you more wisdom to continue to contribute to the progress of our dear nation and to grant you more healthy and fruitful years ahead as you age gracefully. Happy birthday Sir. -PO

SOURCE : https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1728415388562575709?t=RI9GMveQuJ17f4h-FRSnFg&s=19

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by bobobenz: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WAZIRI OF ADAMAWA HIS EXCELLENCY ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by babdap: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Opposition leaders
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by Raskimonojendor: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by bobobenz: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
WHO IS THE LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION IN NIGERIA NOW?

PETER OBI OR ATIKU
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by Occurstaem(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
You mean your master.
Alhaji will be like "wetin concern you after spoiling my chances at the polls".
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by Bliss62: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
cool

Tinubu relegated them to this

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by YorubaDemonswag: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
Slave and master's affair, third class citizens greeting his first class matersgrin

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by bobobenz: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
Slave and master's affair, third class citizens greeting his first class matersgrin
Why can't you be civil?

Are you not educated?
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by YorubaDemonswag: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
bobobenz:

Why can't you be civil?

Are you not educated?

Yes I'm not educated,are you happy now
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by WhisperedNoise: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Watch as some people will start crying on this thread.
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by WhisperedNoise: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
Ode
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by YorubaDemonswag: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Ode

Ni baba e nile

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by bobobenz: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Ok No Wonder

Sorry for engaging
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by WhisperedNoise: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Ni baba e nile
Babanla baba iyalaya baba e ni ode, oponu, alainikanse akindanidani.
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by LOVEALAIGBO: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

I think you’d find people will be more sympathetic than happy!
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by YorubaDemonswag: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

I think you’d find people will be more sympathetic than happy!

Whatever make you sleep at night
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by YorubaDemonswag: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Babanla baba iyalaya baba e ni ode, oponu, alainikanse akindanidani.

O dun were olori pelebegrin
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by YorubaDemonswag: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
bobobenz:

Ok No Wonder

Sorry for engaging

Yen yen yen
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by DeadCountry: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
This criminal called peter obi is the dumbest Igbo to ever walk this earth. So daft that he presented his self to be used to thwart Biafra agitators efforts. Tufiakwa!! Cesspit useful idiot slave.
Re: PETER OBI: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LEADER AND ELDER BROTHER ALHAJI ATIJU ABUBAKAR by Buccalcavity2: 4:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Yet Obidients consider Atiku a thief...PO says he is his leader and brother...Stop confusing this thunder na!
Obidient movement seems like a joke to me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do My Local Government Area Received From Federation Account As Monthl? / The Bitter Children Of NL Who Turn Every Thread Into A Bazaar Of Tribal Hate / Summary Of The National Confab 2014 Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.