Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. (1562 Views)

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / FAMILY PROBLEMS - >>very Hot<< / You Think You Have Family Problems? (2) (3) (4)

Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. by Babasessy(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2011
2 men met at a bus stop & struck up a conversatn. 1 of dem kept complaining of family prblems. Finaly, d other man said:"u tink u av family prblems? Listen to my situation. A few yrs ago I met a young widow wt a grown-up daughter & we got maried. "Later my father maried my step daughter. Dat made my stepdaughter my stepmother & my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother in-law of her father-in-law. Den d daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. Ds boy was my half-brother becos he was my father's son, but he was also d son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son. Dat made me the grandfather of my half-brother. "Ds was nothing until my wife & I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also d grandmother. "Ds makes my father d brother-in-law of my child, whose step sister is my father's wife, am my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew & am my own son's grandfather! and u think u have a family problem, Bleep
Re: Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. by dani1luv: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2011
sad
Re: Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2011
Hmmm,
Re: Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. by Switup: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
Nna na wahoo, na b sey me i no gt family problm. Bt wait oo, are u sure u're 9girian cus ur kinsmen 4 don hang u 4 cassava stem grin
Re: Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2011
babasessy are you trying to write the remix of the song? because this is someone's song, have heard the song before
Re: Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. by Onyeasi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2011
@poster
I think you are confused. Wake up tongue
Re: Do You Think You Have Family Problems? Listen To My Situation. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
i think he is really confused

HELP!!!! I Have A Crush On This Nairalander. / Only In Naija! Lool / Interesting Facts You Don't Know About poo!!!