Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board (24821 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Reelmii: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by phemmie06(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
De play, Reno said more than that. Trust polithievians at your own peril

Bobloco:
All these appointments won't make Datti Ahmed to stop calling Tinubu a notorious narcotics drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Reelmii: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Me too dey find appointment oo..because e be like say space still plenty
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by ValarDoharis: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
An illegitimate president indeed!
damkin24:

And calling him drug lord has now stopped Tinubu from being President of Federal Republic of Nigeria? You and dafti are just a pained mofos
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Timmi: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Stale!

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed already made it clear that even if Tinubu appoints his entire family, he would still not stop calling him a drug lord.

Tinubu can carry on with his tomfoolery, the LP, Obidients and sane Nigerians are unmoved.

Ndi ala😏

Typical ObiZombie from the land of rising wailers. Ndi nlala!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
You guys should try and calm down and stop these political fighting and arguments or else all your miracles shall bounce like a dud cheque come tomorrow Sunday.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Confirmedzombie: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
After Datti criticised the govt after the supreme court judgement

He now accepted appointment into same governors.

In all I pity Peter obi. This is pure betrayal by Datti.

Shame on Datti for accepting to work in Tinubu government

I pity Peter obi
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Passionate1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
Agbado . .

Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by yommen: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Stale!

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed already made it clear that even if Tinubu appoints his entire family, he would still not stop calling him a drug lord.

Tinubu can carry on with his tomfoolery, the LP, Obidients and sane Nigerians are unmoved.

Ndi ala😏

Sane Nigerians don't support a man who continue to disregard instructions dished to his university. Because Yusuf Datti's greed, hundreds of law graduates from his university can't practice. Unna holier-than-thou attitude won't take you anywhere.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Useless offices

Nigeria dey 1 chance
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by yommen: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bobloco:
All these appointments won't make Datti Ahmed to stop calling Tinubu a notorious narcotics drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

When Tinubu is ready for him, he will spell it in court, paying, begging to be forgiven.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by BeigJawnson(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Stale!

Ndi ala😏

Yusuff Patti Baba Ahmed is different from the appointed miscreant named tajudeen datti Ahmed...
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by VULCAN(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Who exactly is "we?"

Neither you nor your Senior Urchnn superviser was in the room when such a decision was taken.

Neither you nor your Senior Urchnn superviser will be involved in the discussions with these parties

You are at the bottom of the barrel when political discussions are being had by the bigwigs in APC.

So let me ask again.

Who is "we?"

jrusky:

Hahahahaha una neva seen anything. Biko na who wan give obi appointment? Obi matter don cast in Nigeria forever.

Even let me tell you we are going to appoint one of Obi sister soon and pick another of his cousin for appointment to embarrass him for been stupid.

If Datti no take the appointment na hin headache be dat we don't give a f u ck.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Kay25(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Stale!

Ndi ala😏
Dey shout Nidal a about... While datti go dey cash out gently na u poverty go kill not does politicians
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

IF only Tinubu's genius extended to Economics and not just Politics.

You see that Politics...leave am, the guy na Don.

2027, only God can stop him. Already he don win finish for 2023.
opposition division is why tinubu ll win 2027...
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chigozie321:

The joke is on Datti.

If as an ex-VP candidate, you couldn't win your unit/ward and all your relatives are hobnobbing with the opposition then you are an unnecessary baggage.

Lets be honest, Peter Obi Choosing that guy on his ticket was a huge mistake. He added zero value to his team.

I won't even be surprised if he's a double agent.
even if na kwankwanso be Obi running mate LP would still have lost only PDP or APC can win presidency but u pple don't like facts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by WorldRichest: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bobloco:

And will his name calling of Tinubu stop Tinubu from ruling till 2031? All the names that idiots and nincompoops called Buhari, did it stop Buhari from ruling for 8 years based on Tinubu's Political Abracadabra?

Una go cry tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by WorldRichest: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dreal1247:
Datti Ahmed should better save his head by rejecting this strange appointment. Gradually, his clear record will soon begin to record strange stains. Also the administration wants to silence every opposition. The political game is in full speed. Tinubu is a good politician. I wish he can translate his political intelligence to the way he runs the economy of Nigeria.

Now you have acknowledged the god of Politics
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by WorldRichest: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
If Datti accepts it, then he is not like Obi.

This one na irredeemable illustrate. He just read the headline and jumped into Lagos t
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by WorldRichest: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chigozie321:

The joke is on Datti.

If as an ex-VP candidate, you couldn't win your unit/ward and all your relatives are hobnobbing with the opposition then you are an unnecessary baggage.

Lets be honest, Peter Obi Choosing that guy on his ticket was a huge mistake. He added zero value to his team.

The guy is more useless than used sanitary pads. It made no sense that Giringori Obi couldn't get one ex governor from the North as VP out of the several aggrieved ex governors, instead, he went to get one useless mushroom political kindergarten

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Abuloma80(f): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=127162939][/quote]

LOL Datti Ahmed in Tinubu MOFI administration! I can't laugh enough. As for the other members, they by majority from the West as expected and trending the few others are the minorities of their various Regions. Whatever all that concerns us is to see positive impact.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by porthouse7(f): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Stale!

Ndi ala😏
does that stop Tinubu from ruling for 8yrs, igbos call Buhari different names but he still rule for 8yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by RecentHistory: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chigozie321:

The joke is on Datti.

Obi is a big fool. He allowed the enemies in his inner caucus dissuade him from picking someone from Kwankwasiya.
Obi should have allowed Kwankwaso pick a weak Deputy for him, and after 8 years, Kwankwaso will come contest and Obi will support. That's what Tinubu did.

Datti was sent to weaken Obi in the North and he did that perfectly. Obi is the biggest fool in politics I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by RecentHistory: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
WorldRichest:

The guy is more useless than used sanitary pads. It made no sense that Giringori Obi couldn't get one ex governor from the North as VP out of the several aggrieved ex governors, instead, he went to get one useless mushroom political kindergarten

Who advised him to pick Datti?
The same people who advised him to pick Okupe.
The same people who were pushing Aisha Yesufu.

Obi is just too stupid.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
Congratulations to them!
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Okhuadams(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
blamingthedevil:
PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS MINISTRY OF FINANCE INCORPORATED (MOFI) BOARD OF DIRECTORS

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of ten qualified Nigerians to serve on the Board of Directors of the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI):

(1) Dr. Shamsudeen Usman — Board Chairman

(2) Dr. Armstrong Ume Takang — CEO/Managing Director

(3) Mr. Tajudeen Datti Ahmed — Executive Director, Portfolio Management

(4) Mr. Femi Ogunseinde — Executive Director, Investment Management

(5) Mrs. Oluwakemi Owonubi — Executive Director, Risk

(6) Mrs. Fatima Nana Mede — Non-Executive Director

(7) Mr. Ike Chioke — Non-Executive Director

(cool Ms. Chantelle Abdul — Non-Executive Director

(9) Mr. Alheri Nyako — Non-Executive Director

(10) Mr. Bolaji Rafiu Elelu — Non-Executive Director

President Tinubu places a premium on accurate and purposeful performance assessment of both commercial and non-commercial government-owned enterprises, as well as on the consistent attainment of the highest returns possible on all investments made in trust of the Nigerian people. As a result, the President expects nothing less than the highest level of results-driven performance from this highly experienced and qualified MOFI Board and Management team.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

November 24, 2023
nice pne
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by fof1: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

ADDED
The above sentence is because I knew only one Datti before this moment. You have every right to insult me since the Datti in the news is a different one. I am not Mr. Perfect. I admit my flaws and move on.

My Dr. Friend. Datti is a family Name,Pls. He may be of Same Family with PO Vice...So No One Can accuse you of Wrong doing...We Keep learning till Death.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Miyachi: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
soccerlite:

But they will be giving him some goodies

He gets brothers he can approach if he's short of cash

Who even knows if that's the deal

Abi na politicians you trust reach that level

Lp played a key role in tinubu being president
Short of cash? You must be joking.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Burob: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Stale!

Ndi ala😏
Neither will it make Gringory Obi President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by Never4getU: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

ADDED
The above sentence is because I knew only one Datti before this moment. You have every right to insult me since the Datti in the news is a different one. I am not Mr. Perfect. I admit my flaws and move on.

Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed not Datti-Baba Ahmed, the appointee could be a sibling of Datti-Baba Ahmed... grin grin

Tinubu the Machiavelli of Africa politics
Re: Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bobloco:

is the tajudeen datti-ahmed related to datti ahmed the LP politician?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria / Budget Padding: You’re Ignorant And Dubious, Dogara Blasts Tinubu / Northern Elders, Groups Reject Southern Governors’ Position On Power Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.