Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials (6627 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Grants Buhari, APC Access To Inspect Electoral Materials / Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials / Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Grants APC Order To Inspect Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Bobloco: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
The Kogi State Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Lokoja has granted counsels to the first applicant in the case of the governorship election petition, Murtala Ajaka of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), the leave of the Court to allow access to materials and all documents used in the conduct of November 11 gubernatorial election.

Justice Yusuf Ado Birnin-Kudu gave the order on Saturday, compelling the first respondent in the petition, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), to comply within 24hours.

The order followed an application filled by S.E Aruwa SAN , a counsel to the plaintiff, who expressed his inability to access the documents, mainly 42 items, to proceed with his case.

According to Aruwa, all efforts to access the documents at INEC offices in Abuja and Lokoja had proved abortive.

In his preliminary ruling, Justice Birnin-Kudu said the application was meritorious in accordance with the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, as amended and the Electoral Law 2023.

He therefore granted the application that the first respondent allow John Adele, SAN, and S E Aruwa SAN, counsels to Ajaka and SDP, certified copies of documents used for the governorship election within two days.

Equally, the chairman of the Tribunal granted the prayers of Adele to compel INEC to also grant him access to Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) and other electronic materials used within 48 hours.

https://dailytrust.com/trib[/quote]unal-grants-ajaka-sdp-access-to-kogi-election-materials/

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by YourRealFather: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2023

But Baba been tell us say him no go Court na
grin grin grin grin
Wetin come happen, grin grin
Where this jinja dey commot from

Because with the results so far from tribunal and court of appeal his chances dey very slim,
The Hope (uzodimma) wey him dey look for dey Apc
grin grin

I still wish am good luck sha

10 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by donphilopus: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Cc Caseless.

I'm happy. 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Bobloco: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
INEC have been warned to stop being irresponsible

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Seefinish: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
YourRealFather:

grin grin grin grin

Because with the results so far from tribunal and court of appeal his chances dey very slim,
grin grin

Now that he has gone to court, are you afraid?
The fraud perpetuated by Yahaya Bello and INEC should be challenged.

23 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Truths9ja: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
Good one from Ajaka of Sdp

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by richiemcgold: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kogi people, is there any hope for this man?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Caseless: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
donphilopus:
Cc Caseless.

I'm happy. 😂

I'm happy,too, bro.

Anything that makes that arrogant Yahaya sad makes me happy. I don't have anything against his candidate, I just don't want to see that failure called Yahaya rewarded.

If he's allowed access to electoral materials, then, it'd be good. They haven't given LP the chance to do that yet in Imo.

Yahaya is apprehensive that anything can happen, hence the way he's attacking his cabinet members and freezing state and LGs account. He never wanted Muri to get up to 50k votes like they did to Dino, but he wasn't sure his people would be smart not to attack their own people because of an Ebira man.

Thank God the judiciary is at the eye of the storm right now - they'd be careful with how they sell judgement.

Tinubu should use this opportunity to deal with Yahaya and prevent him from bribing judges. Yahaya almost cost him the presidential ticket and went against the resolutions that power should shift to the south. Muri is more APC than Yahaya. So, they should support him and he'd still come back.

Muri is coming.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Hoelujohn: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
YourRealFather:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin

He said so to prevent tampering of election materials

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Caseless: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2023

Equally, the chairman of the Tribunal granted the prayers of Adele to compel INEC to also grant him access to Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) and other electronic materials used within 48 hours.

Good one. INEC should tell us the use of BVAS, if it's for decoration or ornamental purposes or just to check over-voting, they should tell us.

INEC and her co-travellers who went to Kogi, instead conducting free and fair election, went to give results to the ruling party and made the election a business venture should be arrested.

9 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Caseless: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
YourRealFather:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin

He retracted that statement when Nifemi hosted him and said he made that statement out of anger. He knows he's not alone anymore and his supporters want him to go to court and that's what he has just done.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Caseless: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bobloco:

INEC have been warned to stop being irresponsible
The appeal court in the case of the house of assembly election in respect of the speaker and his opponent really embarrassed INEC. They told INEC to stop dancing naked. Such a useless organisation.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Indispensable85(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
I would have been surprised if he didn't challenge that election. He has a very good case. He just needs to nullify okene and adavi results with evidence and he'll be governor. Simple!

The results from those two LGAs are not just possible. Very outrageous figures!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by money121(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by phemmie06(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
let him go and rest, nothing will come out of it

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by seunmsg(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kogi election has been won and lost. It’s time for losers to accept defeat and move on.

Btw, I thought Ajaka said he’s not going to court. When did he cashed his mind? How far with Dino Melaye? Is he also going to court or what?

6 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Spandau: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Kogi election has been won and lost. It’s time for losers to accept defeat and move on.

Btw, I thought Ajaka said he’s not going to court. When did he cashed his mind? How far with Dino Melaye? Is he also going to court or what?

Chuchuchuchuchu! Ah! Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Successlane: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lawyers must survive

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by storlinenews1: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Portable Splash Millions of Naira to Buy Diamond Ice Earring for his UK Tour

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RolP9C3FnR8
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by donphilopus: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
Caseless:

I'm happy,too, bro.

Anything that makes that arrogant Yahaya sad makes me happy. I don't have anything against his candidate, I just don't want to see that failure called Yahaya rewarded.

If he's allowed access to electoral materials, then, it'd be good. They haven't given LP the chance to do that yet in Imo.

Yahaya is apprehensive that anything can happen, hence the way he's attacking his cabinet members and freezing state and LGs account. He never wanted Muri to get up to 50k votes like they did to Dino, but he wasn't sure his people would be smart not to attack their own people because of an Ebira man.

Thank God the judiciary is at the eye of the storm right now - they'd be careful with how they sell judgement.

Tinubu should use this opportunity to deal with Yahaya and prevent him from bribing judges. Yahaya almost cost him the presidential ticket and went against the resolutions that power should shift to the south. Muri is more APC than Yahaya. So, they should support him and he'd still come back.

Muri is coming.

I've avoided so many people's posts and comments on Facebook, X (formerly Twitter) and Nairaland because of the just concluded guber. election in Kogi State. I'm surprised so many of them do not know that Bello is a liability to APC in Kogi. If the judiciary should uphold Ododo's election, I'm very certain APC would lose Kogi in 2027 unless results are written.

I just hope Muri would tender enough evidence! If he's able to prove the over-voting in Kogi Central, he would be returned elected by the time the courts remove the invalid votes awarded to Ododo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Deepspirituals: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Why would any Politicians from Opposition Go to Court to Challenge the Ruling party in Court ?

They should not waste there time and money ...Maybe when Judicial becomes independent again ..

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by garfield1: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Caseless:
The appeal court in the case of the house of assembly election in respect of the speaker and his opponent really embarrassed INEC. They told INEC to stop dancing naked. Such a useless organisation.

Embarrassed inec lawyer
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by garfield1: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Indispensable85:
I would have been surprised if he didn't challenge that election. He has a very good case. He just needs to nullify okene and adavi results with evidence and he'll be governor. Simple!

He will still win
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Falseprofet2: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Waste of time and resources
One clown up on this post that shamelessly supports Tinubu is against Yahaya Bello

Distinction without difference between both characters

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by AcademicWriter: 2:11am On Nov 26, 2023
Lawyers must survive ..

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by KogiPikin: 2:18am On Nov 26, 2023
Yehn yehn yehn... see them, gang of sour loosers. Una go wail till 2047 before una fit ever taste power for Kogi East again. You all got schooled in Kogi politics 101.
Muri Ajaka na small boy, I swear na small boy oh.

Ododo will continue to succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:27am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

People like you are the problem of Nigeria today.Kogi election have been won and lost through rigging for Apc abi.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by KogiPikin: 2:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Caseless:

I'm happy,too, bro.

Muri is coming.

Bros are you normal at all? No, you're one of the typical power grabbing Igala rat who feel entitled even after spending 16yrs as governor, embezzling state funds without developing and investing in the State or your red sand wretched villages with shrines behind your mud houses.
Hold your leaders who stole and invested state funds in abuja and South Africa (Ibro) responsible and stop blabbing on public forums, your foolishness and bigotry stinks.

Akpai wey no get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by KogiPikin: 2:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Indispensable85:

Kaii, u too dull bros.
I feel your pain though.

You will cry aimlessly on public forums for 24yrs till Okun(Kogi west) have done their 16yrs too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by KogiPikin: 2:52am On Nov 26, 2023
donphilopus:

I've avoided so many people's posts and comments on Facebook, X (formerly Twitter) and Nairaland because of the just concluded guber. election in Kogi State. I'm surprised so many of them do not know that Bello is a liability to APC in Kogi. If the judiciary should uphold Ododo's election, I'm very certain APC would lose Kogi in 2027 unless results are written.

I just hope Muri would tender enough evidence! If he's able to prove the over-voting in Kogi Central, he would be returned elected by the time the courts remove the invalid votes awarded to Ododo.
Another akpaii dullard sighted, always twisting facts to favour them.

Ododo will teach you all olodos vital lessons.

I heard Bello is the new Atah of igala land, Kaii una mind no go touch ground.
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by atobs4real(m): 3:02am On Nov 26, 2023
This man named Ajaka really tried.
A former APC guy keep it up.
Just check the material and let go of the outcome because if you go to court, I already know the outcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Celebrate Whenever A Leader Dies ? / What Is Your Definition Of Development? / Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.