Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials (6650 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Grants Buhari, APC Access To Inspect Electoral Materials / Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials / Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Grants APC Order To Inspect Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by adioolayi(m): 3:22am On Nov 26, 2023
SDP will want the court to cancel elections at the LGA their candidate did not win, and leave those of where he won.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The right thing to do, if they know the election was truly flawed with loads of electoral malpractices is to call for outright cancellation of the entire election. Asking for selective judgement by protecting the areas you won on one side, and condemning the entire electoral process on the other hand is not logical.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by ipobarecriminals: 3:50am On Nov 26, 2023
cool Dino still reserved some sense.He's NOT going to COURT but rather 🏃‍♂️/chasing after the equal THIEVES that ate his money
seunmsg:
Kogi election has been won and lost. It’s time for losers to accept defeat and move on.

Btw, I thought Ajaka said he’s not going to court. When did he cashed his mind? How far with Dino Melaye? Is he also going to court or what?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Kukutenla: 3:55am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Kogi election has been won and lost. It’s time for losers to accept defeat and move on.

Btw, I thought Ajaka said he’s not going to court. When did he cashed his mind? How far with Dino Melaye? Is he also going to court or what?
You're always everywhere supporting evil at long as it's apc
Aye you not ashamed of what happened in Kogi

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Kukutenla: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2023
garfield1:

Embarrassed inec lawyer
I knew you'll be here to support evil as long as apc is the doer of such evil
A day of reckoning is coming

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Caseless:

I'm happy,too, bro.

Anything that makes that arrogant Yahaya sad makes me happy. I don't have anything against his candidate, I just don't want to see that failure called Yahaya rewarded.

If he's allowed access to electoral materials, then, it'd be good. They haven't given LP the chance to do that yet in Imo.

Yahaya is apprehensive that anything can happen, hence the way he's attacking his cabinet members and freezing state and LGs account. He never wanted Muri to get up to 50k votes like they did to Dino, but he wasn't sure his people would be smart not to attack their own people because of an Ebira man.

Thank God the judiciary is at the eye of the storm right now - they'd be careful with how they sell judgement.

Tinubu should use this opportunity to deal with Yahaya and prevent him from bribing judges. Yahaya almost cost him the presidential ticket and went against the resolutions that power should shift to the south. Muri is more APC than Yahaya. So, they should support him and he'd still come back.

Muri is coming.
Effort in futility.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Mohisah: 5:03am On Nov 26, 2023
adioolayi:
SDP will want the court to cancel elections at the LGA their candidate did not win, and leave those of where he won.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The right thing to do, if they know the election was truly flawed with loads of electoral malpractices is to call for outright cancellation of the entire election. Asking for selective judgement by protecting the areas you won on one side, and condemning the entire electoral process on the other hand is not logical.
I learnt FALANA is the lead lawyer (SAN) of the SDP candidate, so he knows that

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by seunmsg(m): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're always everywhere supporting evil at long as it's apc
Aye you not ashamed of what happened in Kogi

I’m happy that the people of Kogi and Imo state rejected LP and embraced APC.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by kennethesan(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2023
Why is Ajaka disturbing himself with all this daylight robbery....
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by hotseat: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2023
Leaders like Jonathan and Weah are hard to come by.

Well, let's wait to see the outcome of this litigation.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Caseless: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2023
KogiPikin:

Bros are you normal at all? No, you're one of the typical power grabbing Igala rat who feel entitled even after spending 16yrs as governor, embezzling state funds without developing and investing in the State or your red sand wretched villages with shrines behind your mud houses.
Hold your leaders who stole and invested state funds in abuja and South Africa (Ibro) responsible and stop blabbing on public forums, your foolishness and bigotry stinks.

Akpai wey no get sense.
For someone who's from a tribe where every man bleach his, i'm not expecting you not to have over-bleached to the point of bleaching off what could help your brain to have a semblance of human organ to know I mentioned Imo, too, so i'm Ibo, even though I sited my reasons in the post.

To donkeys, if you say anything in favors of Tinubu, you're Yoruba and if you say for Obi, you're Igbo.

Let me tell you, this your saliva-splashing mouth you're making is just because you know we have a terrible system that allows manipulation, that's why you think you have a chance with your less than 27% of the population. Beat your chest on the strength of your number and development Yahaya brought to the state.

These mountain apes should have let it go the Yoruba side, having benefited from the death of Audu, but they chose to keep it in a family.

You now love yourselves; you guys that fight your own to the point of displacing your people to the outskirt - violent lot.

Since you guys are rejoicing today, cry not when it comes back to haunt you. I don't support injustice because my own is benefitting like some dogs are doing in election matters.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Caseless: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Mohisah:
I learnt FALANA is the lead lawyer (SAN) of the SDP candidate, so he knows that
I heard a governor who has an axe to grind with Yahaya is giving him Olanipekun or Ozekomhe.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Mohisah: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2023
Caseless:
I heard a governor who has an axe to grind with Yahaya is giving him Olanipekun or Ozekomhe.
Kogi matter is very loud. More people aren't happy with the Gov'nor esp Senators from North.
North sees Kogi as a stronghold to get delegates n area to garner some magical votes with margin & Yahaya Bello faction won't help APC to do that if his faction still exist. The SDP candidate is more APC than Yahaya & all the SDP candidate Bosses are still in APC
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Judolisco(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2023
YourRealFather:

But Baba been tell us say him no go Court na
grin grin grin grin
Wetin come happen, grin grin
Where this jinja dey commot from

Because with the results so far from tribunal and court of appeal his chances dey very slim,
The Hope (uzodimma) wey him dey look for dey Apc
grin grin

I still wish am good luck sha
4 d kogi election he has a very big chance at d court
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Judolisco(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Indispensable85:
I would have been surprised if he didn't challenge that election. He has a very good case. He just needs to nullify okene and adavi results with evidence and he'll be governor. Simple!

The results from those two LGAs are not just possible. Very outrageous figures!
same thing I've been saying over 200k votes from 2 local governments.....how many people dey d local government... D winner in bayelsa won with 175,196 votes that's d votes from d entire State oh... You're now telling me dat 2 local government in kogi provided 200k votes... It's not even possible in kano

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by muriunited(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Yes
richiemcgold:
Kogi people, is there any hope for this man?
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by telim: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2023
KogiPikin:

Bros are you normal at all? No, you're one of the typical power grabbing Igala rat who feel entitled even after spending 16yrs as governor, embezzling state funds without developing and investing in the State or your red sand wretched villages with shrines behind your mud houses.
Hold your leaders who stole and invested state funds in abuja and South Africa (Ibro) responsible and stop blabbing on public forums, your foolishness and bigotry stinks.

Akpai wey no get sense
I swear to God You will not make heaven. Ododo will complete is own 8 years either Apkai like it or not. Enough of Akpai ridiculing kogi and making other tribes looking like fools. They behave as if they own the state.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Raji4God: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2023
From your last comment
Sense is far from you. Water bottle failed in his tribalistic agenda. Ododo victory is devine
Caseless:

I'm happy,too, bro.

Anything that makes that arrogant Yahaya sad makes me happy. I don't have anything against his candidate, I just don't want to see that failure called Yahaya rewarded.

If he's allowed access to electoral materials, then, it'd be good. They haven't given LP the chance to do that yet in Imo.

Yahaya is apprehensive that anything can happen, hence the way he's attacking his cabinet members and freezing state and LGs account. He never wanted Muri to get up to 50k votes like they did to Dino, but he wasn't sure his people would be smart not to attack their own people because of an Ebira man.

Thank God the judiciary is at the eye of the storm right now - they'd be careful with how they sell judgement.

Tinubu should use this opportunity to deal with Yahaya and prevent him from bribing judges. Yahaya almost cost him the presidential ticket and went against the resolutions that power should shift to the south. Muri is more APC than Yahaya. So, they should support him and he'd still come back.

Muri is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by vacanci: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2023
donphilopus:

I've avoided so many people's posts and comments on Facebook, X (formerly Twitter) and Nairaland because of the just concluded guber. election in Kogi State. I'm surprised so many of them do not know that Bello is a liability to APC in Kogi. If the judiciary should uphold Ododo's election, I'm very certain APC would lose Kogi in 2027 unless results are written.

I just hope Muri would tender enough evidence! If he's able to prove the over-voting in Kogi Central, he would be returned elected by the time the courts remove the invalid votes awarded to Ododo.

APC is also contesting all those results in Kogi East where there are loads of invalid votes as well.

They will simply cancel each other from central and east. At the end of the day, Muri would have wasted his time and money on greedy lawyers who will always push politicians to believe they have a case.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Indispensable85(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Judolisco:
same thing I've been saying over 200k votes from 2 local governments.....how many people dey d local government... D winner in bayelsa won with 175,196 votes that's d votes from d entire States oh... You're now telling me dat 2 local government in kogi provided 200k votes... It's not even possible in kano

Only a fool will support that kind of nonsense that happened in those LGAs.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Indispensable85(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2023
KogiPikin:

Kaii, u too dull bros.
I feel your pain though.

You will cry aimlessly on public forums for 24yrs till Okun(Kogi west) have done their 16yrs too.

I don't engage fools. Byeeeee
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Indispensable85(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2023
garfield1:

He will still win

You don't have to support everything just because it favours your party. What happened in okene and adavi particularly was an abuse of democracy. Too bad! It's condemnable!
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by Kukutenla: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

I’m happy that the people of Kogi and Imo state rejected LP and embraced APC.
Nobody rejected anything
APC rigged
Rest!
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by jrobbins: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Idio.t
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by KogiPikin: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2023
Caseless:
For someone who's from a tribe where every man bleach his, i'm not expecting you not to have over-bleached to the point of bleaching off what could help your brain to have a semblance of human organ to know I mentioned Imo, too, so i'm Ibo, even though I sited my reasons in the post.

To donkeys, if you say anything in favors of Tinubu, you're Yoruba and if you say for Obi, you're Igbo.

Let me tell you, this your saliva-splashing mouth you're making is just because you know we have a terrible system that allows manipulation, that's why you think you have a chance with your less than 27% of the population. Beat your chest on the strength of your number and development Yahaya brought to the state.

These mountain apes should have let it go the Yoruba side, having benefited from the death of Audu, but they chose to keep it in a family.

You now love yourselves; you guys that fight your own to the point of displacing your people to the outskirt - violent lot.

Since you guys are rejoicing today, cry not when it comes back to haunt you. I don't support injustice because my own is benefitting like some dogs are doing in election matters.

Yehn yehn yehn... tales of failed brainless akpaii.

Come remove Ododo for that midget wey no get neck now, fool.

And for your information I'm neither Ebira nor Okun, I hope your dull bigoted brain registers that properly.

For the fact you're Igbo meddling in Kogi politics convinces me you have a fish brain walahi, upon all happening in your region oh. Abeg try remove the big firewood in your eyes before you help me comot the fly wey enter my own.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by ibmaintain: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Next case please, bcus Kogi state no get case. how can only Igala make u a Governor. Igala agenda kill u there, even in my polling unit SDP no get party agent despite they are sharing money. let him go and rest and stop disturbing people

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by ibmaintain: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2023
Next case please, bcus Kogi state no get case. how can only Igala make u a Governor. Igala agenda kill u there, even in my polling unit SDP no get party agent despite they are sharing money. let him go and rest and stop disturbing people[b]Next case please, bcus Kogi state no get case. how can only Igala make u a Governor. Igala agenda kill u there, even in my polling unit SDP no get party agent despite they are sharing money. let him go and rest and stop disturbing people[/b]Next case please, bcus Kogi state no get case. how can only Igala make u a Governor. Igala agenda kill u there, even in my polling unit SDP no get party agent despite they are sharing money. let him go and rest and stop disturbing people

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by KogiPikin: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Nobody rejected anything
APC rigged
Rest!

Ok rig your own too nw, shebi una say Ajaka is more APC than GYB.
Una go explain tire

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by garfield1: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2023
Indispensable85:

You don't have to support everything just because it favours your party. What happened in okene and adavi particularly was an abuse of democracy. Too bad! It's condemnable!

The sdp also inflated votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by ibmaintain: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2023
KogiPikin:

Ok rig your own too nw, shebi una say Ajaka is more APC than GYB. Una go explain tire
Re: Tribunal Grants Ajaka, SDP Access To Kogi Election Materials by ibmaintain: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2023
garfield1:

The sdp also inflated votes

what are u saying, 4 LGA in Igala only 1 local government is central will counter it. go and check 2019 Okene election results and 2023 presidential election results

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Appoints Dr Eugene Ikemefuna Juwah Ceo Of Ncc / What Is Your Definition Of Development? / Texas Governor Takes Immediate Action Against Same-sex Ruling… This Is HUGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.