Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University (13379 Views)

Filming Police Officers On Duty Is Not A Crime – AIG Kamaldeen / EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Funkybabee(f): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wow!! That's huge, una should show me love too

I need Master scholarship oooo

400k no be small money
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by CSTRR: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wealth without Enterprise.
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by CSTRR: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
JoshTim:

You think he is doing all these for free?.... don't be deceived,he is laying the ground work for his political ambition. Only time will tell.
Which political ambition.?
With all those looted money.

Apc would have a field day dismantling him politically.

It won't even take much.
By the time they are done, even tinubu the crook would smell like roses compared to him.

He is not a peter obi that can pass through the fire of apc scrutiny and come out without blemish.
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by damkin24(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
tollyboy5:
cheesy Why in Lagos some indigene are told GTFO while some people embezzle their scholarship money
Why is Lagos always your headache and nightmares?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Tradman: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Morbeta11:
Otedola gave last week, Bukola this week.....who will give next week......
me
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Moniya4Real(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerians, the youth inclusive, are the most du^mbest , docile , gullible set of humans on earth. They know the money this guys is doling out is their hard earned money o. But they will still be licking their as^es and singing their praises. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by fredoooooo: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Otogoe Alhaji .. ba their money hecreturn to them
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by LegacyB: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
From our money. Hush senior!
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by LegacyB: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Nigerians, the youth inclusive, are the most du^mbest , docile , gullible set of humans on earth. They know the money this guys is doling out is their hard earned money o. But they will still be licking their as^es and singing their praises. Na wa o!
Brother , sometimes I wonder why they even go to schools sef.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Deepspirituals: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Weldone Sir...Good Gesture ..
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by MamaletASO: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
once a thief is forever a thief..

Someone just returned #140M out of his stolen funds from Nigeria commonwealth back to the Nigerians...

More refund of the stolen funds expected soon...

No thanks!

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
tollyboy5:
cheesy Why in Lagos some indigene are told GTFO while some people embezzle their scholarship money
Tinubu almost embezzled ours too. Thanks to uncle muirs banire who fought for us. Till today, Tinubu and banire never agree on a lot of issues in lagos.
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Tareq1105: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
SoNature:
One of the privileged few that Nigeria has richly blessed.

Others should understand that they cannot take their wealth when they die and give to the less fortunate among them.

Sir, I cannot waste my God bless you on you because you are already blessed.

Yes he's blessed, from the collapse of Society General Bank to Gov to Senator and Senate President.

Let's leave blessings for God who knows all things.
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Eriokanmi: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
SoNature:

Others should understand that they cannot take their wealth when they die and give to the less fortunate among them.

Saraki gives a lot. He takes after his dad anyway. Nigerians, especially our leaders hate good people. This man's term as senate president yielded so many benefits to us as a country. What has otogęę brought to the people of kwara today, after collecting 2k to join a protest from taiwo, to maraba?
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Tareq1105: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
SoNature:

Yes he's blessed, from the collapse of Society General Bank to Gov to Senator and Senate President.

No hospital to run as a trained medical doctor, no industry.🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by WorldRichest: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
tollyboy5:

Lagos matter go kill you oooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by WorldRichest: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
SoNature:

This one is mentally unstable
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by WorldRichest: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:
Sarakis, Taking much and giving back little

Since 1970s

He inherited it from his father, but the god of Politics Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban haz put an end to the family enslavement of Kwara State

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Truths9ja: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Wow that’s great, Senator Bukola Saraki is giving back to the society
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by feedthenation(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
---200m worth of donations---Dr Saraki is worth billions---
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by tollyboy5(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
WorldRichest:

Lagos matter go kill you oooo
My state! Shey o wa alright?
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by tollyboy5(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
damkin24:

Why is Lagos always your headache and nightmares?
You know me b4?
Abi who be dis one?
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by matrixme(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
Good gesture. Meanwhile Saraki has retired from active politics since Buhari's first tenure and he's still able to dole out 140 million.
Peter Obi walked into a farm and donated 10 million on his casual visit. The same person that has spent billions in campaigns and at the courts. Tomorrow, EluPee people will be shouting that he's an humble person coming to turn things around for the poor. Dey play! All politicians, both active and retired are part of the same order. This is because, how could they have made their money righteously if they've not taken from the commonwealth previously? These donations are a moral impression on their souls. An attempt at redemption.
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1728030022152135095?t=pRwvajRISVSRU98zH8_QLA&s=19
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by ayyoughurt(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
I laughed loud when I saw ur comment…..had it bn you are from Kwara, u won’t even waste time to rain curse on him…bro forget all those politicians show off o…he’s doing that bcuz of his presidential ambitions or future ambitions…u know he lost at their primary in d last election.
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by LyfeJennings(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
This one na lie
The 140m wey he no gree give the university when dem they build am
Wey he no use build at least one faculty
Now he come do give audio money
THIS ONE IS A BIG LIE
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by ayyoughurt(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
Truths9ja:
Wow that’s great, Senator Bukola Saraki is giving back to the society

Lol….given back little out of the many he has stolen ryt.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Moniya4Real(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Na wa!

LegacyB:

Brother , sometimes I wonder why they even go to schools sef.
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Tareq1105:

He was born rich before the bank collapse saga!
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Difrent: 3:12am On Nov 26, 2023
johnmartus:
grin Baba-Adini of Ansarul-Islam Society of Nigeria, HE. Dr.Bukola Saraki... You see this Islamic religion I will rather join Hinduism than practice Islam such an hypocritical thing.

Na you be the Hypocrite.
When Otedola was donating to a Christian owned university it was okay.
But Saraki doantes to a Muslim school and Islam becomes hypocritical.
Shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Truths9ja: 3:47am On Nov 26, 2023
ayyoughurt:

Lol….given back little out of the many he has stolen ryt.
Abi now. It’s better than hiding it in the foreign land
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by Dchampion65: 4:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Aust1n:
Saraki is doing too much nowadays…

Image laundry for 2027
Re: Bukola Saraki Gives ₦140M To 100 Students Of Muhammed Kamaldeen University by October1960: 5:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign / Fola Adeola's Governorship Campaign Posters Flood Ogun State / Amina Mohammed Denies Involvement In $300 Million Rosewood Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.