Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) (20037 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by BuyMeBanger: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
TheGift:

Let me guess, you are a Nigerian.

On a Nigerian forum space called 'Nairaland' I would hope he/she is Nigerian . Are you not? wink
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Dennisochampa: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2023
obinna58:
Holosho on her quest to stay relevant and it’s working, holosho is making money and living her dream life while we criticize her

Politicians Dey enjoy her on top our project money borrowed from China

Politicians- 3points
Olosho- 3points

Poor Nigerians- 0
.... E dey pain u abi....
If your sister get chance sleep with politicians... She for run am and give u from the money grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 26, 2023
How do I know... until I test it
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Hotice085: 2:41am On Nov 26, 2023
VikingKing:
This guy and his irritating way of posting news. Before opening the thread, I already knew it will be filled with multiple unsolicited information and pictures. How do you derail your own thread by yourself? What's with all the repeated picture collages??

Modified; having watched the video, I can't even find where Hilda explicitly said that Ghana jollof has no flavour.

Don't blame the poster but the MODs
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Wetin dis bitch Sabi sef other than flirting her pussy

Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔 sincerely I’m surprised oooo
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by moebobba: 3:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Wait...so all of us us wey dey queue for iya Ghana ( from Lagos island to Ojodu berger) dey chop wetin?
Abeg sisi...Iya Ghana jollof rice flavor die abi you want make Dem popular ni.
Go ask Senator...our president wife she sef dey confirm am.
But come o...HB on top dis matter & all other matter...I still like u Sha! #next.
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Truths9ja: 3:45am On Nov 26, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Wetin dis bitch Sabi sef other than flirting her pussy

Abeg she sabi cook joor
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Truths9ja: 3:46am On Nov 26, 2023
XAUBulls:

Can people just respect the cooking styles of other nationals and cultures and NOT be so condescending with the so-called jollof wars between Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal (The jollof country of origin), Gambia, etc.

Some unnessarily arrogant people from Nigeria are notorious for displaying this relentless and classless social blunder online and offline. Yes, Nigerian party Jollof rice tastes awesome but why keep irritatingly stressing it to the point where these folks sound like BROKEN RECORDS... Let other countries' nationals do the publicity for Nigerian jollof instead and stop bragging. That's how to show CLASS and style!
😂 she’s saying it cos’ she has the experience niii

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Truths9ja: 3:48am On Nov 26, 2023
TheGift:

I am still waiting for the part where she said Ghana Jollof has no taste.
she said Ghana jollof rice 🍛 have no flavour
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Truths9ja: 3:49am On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Ori e buru. He's saying the truth. Take time before we feast on you.
back to sender in thousand folds. Your cluelessness is beyond redemption. Keep on wailing here

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Truths9ja: 3:52am On Nov 26, 2023
VikingKing:

Do you even know what it means to call someone an attention seeker? Who I dey seek e attention? You??

You just open your empty head and the first thing that jumps out of it is what you'll type.

Take correction and stop jibby jabbering all over the place. This your habit of adding multiple unnecessary additional write-ups of the same story is very irritating. Don't even get me started on the unsolicited pictures. We tell you say we never see Hilda Baci before? Ozuor.
my additional write up is irritating you cos’ you are very weak in reading. You better learn to read and understand. You don’t only read the headline before commenting on a post. You read the body of the post too. Be a fast learner and not an attention seeker

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by kaymart: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Of all innovation the 🌎 is talking about, Africa chose "Jollof rice analysis" all day everyday.
So disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by BouquiLake: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2023
Who asked you? Elejo wewe shocked shocked shocked

Truths9ja:
Ghana Jollof rice has no flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qyLxJOW7AY?si=BxQjjJtSOe4RjIV2

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Bentoli(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2023
Kukutenla:
Ghana as a country no get flavour
Na only we get flavour with nabania inside join

24 hour electricity supply. That's all I can say for now. Thank you
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Bentoli(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2023
SensualMan:
Everything about Ghana is just repulsive - from their music, Banku, English - Gosh!

YET your fathers are selling phone covers in Ghana
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Bentoli(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... Ghana jollof rice too strong

NAIJA ECONOMY TOO HARD. NO WONDER 50% OF NIGERIANS ARE SELLING PHONE COVERS IN GHANA
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Bentoli(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=brain54 post=127165511]
She no really apply tact sha…

Ghanaians are emotional people.

But she said the truth.

Ghanian dishes are boring. Including their jollof they cry about. So basic - it’s just food.

Thank God I no get fans… I fit talk as I like![/quote
]
NAIJA jollof wey hard like their economy. No wonder Nigerians are selling phone covers in Ghana
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Bentoli(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2023
brain54:

I watched the full video…

She also said something about Ghanaian women marrying Ghanaian men- because they have no other choice.

Which is also true… I have sometimes wondered if I was a woman what will attract me to a Ghanaian man. lipsrsealed

But in reality most of them don’t marry sha… like normal husband and wife family et all. 80 percent na baby mamas.

Don’t ask the source of my statistics sha… my personal observation!

WHEN NAIJA WOMEN ARE IN GHANA PROSTITUTING. NIGERIANS ARE VERY FUNNY.
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by brain54(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2023
Bentoli:

WHEN NAIJA WOMEN ARE IN GHANA PROSTITUTING. NIGERIANS ARE VERY FUNNY.
Wetin concern prostitution now inside this matter…

Are Ghanaian women not prostituting in Nigeria and everywhere else in the world?

Or you just like to comment?

Okay na!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Bentoli(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2023
brain54:

Wetin concern prostitution now inside this matter…

Are Ghanaian women not prostituting in Nigeria?

No Ghanaian woman will prostitute in Nigeria? How much is even 1million naira in Ghana? No sane Ghanaian woman will do that
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by ufuosman(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Normally Ghana Jollof no suppose near naija own na
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by femi4: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔, I hope Ghanaians on Nairaland will answer Baci here. Abeg to disagree joor

Ghanaian Jollof has no flavour – Chef Hilda Baci

Popular chef, Hilda Baci, has joined the Ghanaian jollof vs Nigerian jollof debate.

Baci said Ghanaian jollof, “has no flavour and that Nigerian jollof is better.

The former Guinness World Record holder said she has tasted both Ghanaian and Nigerian jollof and can confirm that Nigerian jollof is the best.

Speaking in the latest episode of the 90s Baby Show, Hilda said, “Nigerian jollof is actually better than Ghanaian jollof.

I’ve been to Ghana and I’ve eaten their jollof. I’ve done a jollof competition with a Ghanaian chef who made his best representation of Ghanaian jollof and I’ve seen the recipes.

But with Nigerian jollof, Nigerians don’t play about flavour.”

DAILY POST recalls that Hilda Baci defeated Ghana’s Leslie Kumordzie to win the Jollof Face-off Competition in 2021.

She received $5,000 prize money for the feat.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/24/ghanaian-jollof-has-no-flavour-chef-hilda-baci/#:~:text=Popular%20chef%2C%20Hilda%20Baci%2C%20has,Nigerian%20jollof%20is%20the%20best.
Before her GWR fame, she was in a jollof competition with a Ghanaian chef and she won.

That's evidence, that's a receipt for her claims
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Sharatan(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2023
haybhi1:
It dumbs me anytime Nigeria and Ghana have to talk about jollof rice every time they meet. West Africa isn't growing and this marks tje major reason it's poorest of Africa's cardinal region. Like we are so out of ideas or blind.

Is food what Americans and Canadians discuss when they meet? Germans and French? Russians and Chinese?

Don't we have anything technical, technological, scientific, stylish, artistic, innovative, intelligent, or so to discuss?

And it's Nigeria I blame. You don't come down to the level of the people below you when undue. You challenge them to upgrade. You don't even have to be physical or belligerent about it. They'll make efforts when they find you're too busy to entertain the nonsense they bring—like the constant irritating jollof rice discussion. But it's a hard place because what have we to show for it? Are we any appreciably different from Ghana? Bunch of paltry, low-life group floundering through existence quite detached from any sense of purpose and reality.

A country that should be at worst looking to catch South Africa or Egypt, stuck with Ghana on jollof rice! Earlier stuck with Niger on some needless baton-passing. Define misery in better ways.🤲🤲

It's looking like you're never going to find a race so snugly attached to declension like the black race, particularly of those in Africa. How unsettling to learn that time will bring the unserious vermin of a race to the place of unpleasant requital. Supposedly, time heal things but it'll rather bring us off our knees to bury.

You'll never find a group unwilling to embrace responsibility than ours. To the followers, it's the leaders. To the leaders, it's the previous leaders. To all of us, it's the Oyinbos. Or we drop off our fleet of baggage onto the spiritual field's doorstep.

Look if you're yet to born, don't just born into this country or Bleep you!

It’s mental slavery. We can never aspire to compete with developed countries but always competitive with backward African countries over measly issues. It’s a disgrace to the idea of “Giants of Africa” but what can I say?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by tishbite42: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Bentoli:

No Ghanaian woman will prostitute in Nigeria? How much is even 1million naira in Ghana? No sane Ghanaian woman will do that
Thunder fire u
Come Allen Junction for Ikeja this night
Your sisters boku pass Ghana jollof rice
Them fit run you giveaway sef
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by TheGift: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2023
BuyMeBanger:

On a Nigerian forum space called 'Nairaland' I would hope he/she is Nigerian . Are you not? wink

I was being sarcastic. That was another way of saying He was biased in His opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by TheGift: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
she said Ghana jollof rice 🍛 have no flavour

Wether its Taste or Flavour, I am still waiting for the part where she said it.

Or Did you hear her actually say it in that video clip
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Tzar(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2023
This girl sha wan trend by force?!
No be by effort alone o, grace must be abound.
If your destiny is to be lowkey, but you wan popular by force, na disgrace you dey find.
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by M0M0SHIKI: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Abeg sharap so the whole of Ghana cook the same way, add a specific amount of seasoning to jollof rice abi
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by NOwazobia: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
This guy must be the worse content creator on Nairaland.

Anytime I see his monicker, I will just close the thread. undecided
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Josywhyte: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Why e be say once something reach Africa we go turn am to problem? GWR was created record breaking. E reach naija...kpam...we turn am to quarrel.
Their jollof no sweet how e take concern u? Haba
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by Bamz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
haybhi1:
It dumbs me anytime Nigeria and Ghana have to talk about jollof rice every time they meet. West Africa isn't growing and this marks tje major reason it's poorest of Africa's cardinal region. Like we are so out of ideas or blind.

Is food what Americans and Canadians discuss when they meet? Germans and French? Russians and Chinese?

Don't we have anything technical, technological, scientific, stylish, artistic, innovative, intelligent, or so to discuss?

And it's Nigeria I blame. You don't come down to the level of the people below you when undue. You challenge them to upgrade. You don't even have to be physical or belligerent about it. They'll make efforts when they find you're too busy to entertain the nonsense they bring—like the constant irritating jollof rice discussion. But it's a hard place because what have we to show for it? Are we any appreciably different from Ghana? Bunch of paltry, low-life group floundering through existence quite detached from any sense of purpose and reality.

A country that should be at worst looking to catch South Africa or Egypt, stuck with Ghana on jollof rice! Earlier stuck with Niger on some needless baton-passing. Define misery in better ways.🤲🤲

It's looking like you're never going to find a race so snugly attached to declension like the black race, particularly of those in Africa. How unsettling to learn that time will bring the unserious vermin of a race to the place of unpleasant requital. Supposedly, time heal things but it'll rather bring us off our knees to bury.

You'll never find a group unwilling to embrace responsibility than ours. To the followers, it's the leaders. To the leaders, it's the previous leaders. To all of us, it's the Oyinbos. Or we drop off our fleet of baggage onto the spiritual field's doorstep.

Look if you're yet to born, don't just born into this country or Bleep you!

Wow
Re: Ghana Jollof Rice Has No Flavour- Nigeria Chef Hilda Baci(video) by amobi25n: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
All these dick swinging contestAll these dick swinging contest...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele / Urhobo Delicacies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.