Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) (1082 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / 6 Palestinian Militants Escape From High-security Israeli Prison. Hamas Mocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by Truthday: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by Gerhards: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by immortalcrown(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2023
Chai!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by Alaigbo(m): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2023
And Isreal expect her to reject suicide bombing role offered by hamas to this one, after you occupied a land she believe belong to her, yet you punish her unjustly over that again.

Make Isreal de play when it is ready for sincere peace it will find a working solution btw themselves where Palestine will be treated justly, with same opportunity to jobs water trade business land and even political office like under SA after apartheid.

All that rubbish God gave you another perosn land already flowing with milk n honey to take should be left in the bible where it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:04am On Nov 26, 2023

Fvck Israel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by BitterTruth01: 1:08am On Nov 26, 2023
The video subtitle says arrested at 16 years
The caption says arrested at 8 years
Which one is correct ?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by sulakishop(m): 3:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Chibok standard bae
Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by SoNature(m): 4:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Alaigbo:
And Isreal expect her to reject suicide bombing role offered by hamas to this one, after you occupied a land she believe belong to her, yet you punish her unjustly over that again.

Make Isreal de play when it is ready for sincere peace it will find a working solution btw themselves where Palestine will be treated justly, with same opportunity to jobs water trade business land and even political office like under SA after apartheid.

All that rubbish God gave you another perosn land already flowing with milk n honey to take should be left in the bible where it.

With both Israel and Palestine claiming ownership of Jerusalem, it will be extremely difficult for the two peoples to coexist in peace and harmony. Little wonder the two-state solution has remained a mirage decades after it was proposed. I remember how hard Yasser Arafat worked towards accomplishing it with no results.

They should just learn to tolerate each other without further attacks. Until now, nobody heard about the Israeli-Palestinian conflicts until Hamas started a seneless fight they don't have the capacity to win. Israel is a strong force in the Middle East with lots of allies around the world.

It's even funny that the so-called islamic Gulf region isn't known to help one another, despite having lots of oil wealth and arable land. Islamic countries just play politics with everything and know that Islam has no business with promoting peace. It's easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to divorce terrorism from Islam. Besides, no country wants to shoulder the burden of another.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:40am On Nov 26, 2023
angry cheesy grin grin sad grin cheesy cool shocked back to sender arrow angry cool God punish Ala grin
Wahabfuture:

Muhammad raped Rayhana a married Jewess of the Banu Qurayza tribe ...... may everything good thing in your life shall turn sour and all that you lay your hands on henceforth shall perish. grin grin
Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by bdon123(m): 5:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Yeah wat did u do to deserve d arrest?also,tank u God they took care of u this well.If it was hamas,u cannot come out normal after detention of 6months.
Go n sin no more.I hope u now hav sense to know attacking or conspiring to kill innocent israelis is not worth it.Instead,goto schl become an international lawyer n take israel to world court to hear ur case.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by DKM123: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2023
BitterTruth01:
The video subtitle says arrested at 16 years
The caption says arrested at 8 years
Which one is correct ?

People that can behead thier fellow musl!m for the silliest reason and call it honour k!lling, is it small falsehood and lie they can't propagate?!

Arrested at 8 years indeed. Does this matured outspoken woman look like a teenage child who has been in prison for 8 years to you? Liars from h£ll.

The video says she was arrested at 16 and served 8 years. That's if they aren't lying about her age like the OP (who hilariously and ironically calls himself Truthday )

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by yommen: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Gerhards:

Tell your people to quit terrorism

I hope you can say that to IPOB too cos both Biafra and Palestinian are separatist group. So if Biafra deserves to be let go, then Palestine deserve to be let go too.
Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by pharmagba: 6:31am On Nov 26, 2023
Truthday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcdSPRjcHeM?si=uw1dFEOEEngeAMoB

Bunch of lies
See her looking fresh
She can't even support ant allegations
Show us mark where you were hit because you didn't see any sign you are starved
Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by Hsurdluxury: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2023
bdon123:
Yeah wat did u do to deserve d arrest?also,tank u God they took care of u this well.If it was hamas,u cannot come out normal after detention of 6months.
Go n sin no more.I hope u now hav sense to know attacking or conspiring to kill innocent israelis is not worth it.Instead,goto schl become an international lawyer n take israel to world court to hear ur case.

keep quiet religion bigot

i watched a video where the hamas hostages were waving to hamas fighters and i ask myself are this the terrorists we were told to hate by the west

the west and their propaganda

if Africans will fight for our right,we will start from why did they share igbo and hausa together without the permission of Africans

are we animals,that they can.do what they want with us?

the great warriors that fought against the west invasion were killed mercilessly including our kings

the day you stand to fight for your right you will be referred to as terrorist

stop supporting evils

over 8,000 Palestinian are held as captives or prisoner in Israeli prison before hamas invade them and took 200+ isreali

only prisoner of war can.be used to.exchange
prisoner of war

8000 Palestinian held isreali authority,200Israeli held by hamas
Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by misreal(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2023
Hsurdluxury:

keep quiet religion bigot

i watched a video where the hamas hostages were waving to hamas fighters and i ask myself are this the terrorists we were told to hate by the west

the west and their propaganda

if Africans will fight for our right,we will start from why did they share igbo and hausa together without the permission of Africans

are we animals,that they can.do what they want with us?

the great warriors that fought against the west invasion were killed mercilessly including our kings

the day you stand to fight for your right you will be referred to as terrorist

stop supporting evils

over 8,000 Palestinian are held as captives or prisoner in Israeli prison before hamas invade them and took 200+ isreali

only prisoner of war can.be used to.exchange
prisoner of war

8000 Palestinian held isreali authority,200Israeli held by hamas
So you mean Israeli soldiers will jut pick up palestines children from their homes like that?
Just like that?
The more you guys try to defend hamas,the more you expose them.

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested At 8yr, Palestinian Girl Narrate 9yr In Israeli Prison (video) by Hsurdluxury: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2023
misreal:

So you mean Israeli soldiers will jut pick up palestines children from their homes like that?
Just like that?
The more you guys try to defend hamas,the more you expose them.

nothing like expose

in the whole world ,only Israeli law allows children as young as 12 to be jailed

children sent to jail

just stay away from what doesn't belong to you

simon ekpa doesn't claim the whole country only south east

igboho claimed southwest

boko boys are terrorists

iswap are terrorists

freedom fighters are never terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Who Taught Iran How To Make Drones / Wow! Why Cant Nigerians Be Like This? / A Nigerian Again, This Time In The United Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.