Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Compulsive Lairs Busted On X - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compulsive Lairs Busted On X (472 Views)

Ikwerre Or Igbo? An Author Of Confusion Busted On Twitter / Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by yoruboid: 5:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Really wonder why some people hide behind their keypads and tell incomprehensible lies

Is it cultural?
Is it a disease?

I strongly believe that those who lie on SM really have nothing and are dealing with serious insecurities or they are mentally challenged

Chukwudi claimed he owned properties and lands in Lagos but barely a year earlier he was begging for give away from Dayo Amusa

Eberechi boasted that he had sold properties (maybe pots and pans) before relocating like he sold houses when he was begging online

Osuchukwu lied that the Eastern region had 68,220 cars in 1963 when the whole of Nigeria had 11,599

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by Raskimonojendor: 5:41am On Nov 26, 2023
No wonder their labour party principal lies a lot grin

4 Likes

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by ican2020: 5:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Social media life

1 Like

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by ican2020: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Why are you like this very disgusting
Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by TANID(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by Raskimonojendor: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2023
ican2020:

Why are you like this very disgusting
I dinnot mention name. Since when did you start liking Pa Lamidi Apapa. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by Goodday90(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2023
He can try but never beat Tinubu records
The 70+ years old mumu graduated four years before the school was built
He also went to cyber cafe to redesign his “first class certificate”
He built Lagos from scratch after Mrs tinubu bought him from his parent irabiji for Two wraps of Amala and changed his identity

Make una leave for Tinubu abeg

3 Likes

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by Raskimonojendor: 5:59am On Nov 26, 2023
yoruboid:
Really wonder why some people hide behind their keypads and tell incomprehensible lies

Is it cultural?
Is it a disease?

I strongly believe that those who lie on SM really have nothing and are dealing with serious insecurities or they are mentally challenged

Chukwudi claimed he owned properties and lands in Lagos but barely a year earlier he was begging for give away from Dayo Amusa

Eberechi boasted that he had sold properties (maybe pots and pans) before relocating like he sold houses when he was begging online

Osuchukwu lied that the Eastern region had 68,220 cars in 1963 when the whole of Nigeria had 11,599
OP, there are more receipts.
Begging for money from a Dapo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by Raskimonojendor: 6:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Another one begging for money from a Dami.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by Raskimonojendor: 6:02am On Nov 26, 2023
Another begging for money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by YorubaDemonswag: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2023
They will soon be here to tell you they're billionaires while every other person is poor.

2 Likes

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by YorubaDemonswag: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2023
Emeka get 4 properties for Lagos and more plotsgrin Shey gala and lacazera nah him e deh call properties?

2 Likes

Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by opamoses1: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2023
Oh my goodness. Lol
Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by JASONjnr(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2023
I don't think this fight between Igbos and Yorubas will ever end.

And this fight usually starts online and ends online. And it's always politically motivated.

They truly hate each other.

At the office, I am close to Igbos and I serve directly under a Yoruba man. Most times, talking to Igbos makes my boss uncomfortable but he will talk to them without fear. But when I mingle with the Yorubas, the Igbos don't even care.

So I decided to be neutral.
Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by garriAndsugar: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
If election were to hold 365days in a year. Your man sowore no go see one day win inside.
Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by Alaigbo(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2023
What is the meaning of this comment so you expect your oga to de fear to talk to Igbo ?!

Igbo carry fire 🔥 for head or why would anyone fear them.

JASONjnr:
I don't think this fight between Igbos and Yorubas will ever end.

And this fight usually starts online and ends online. And it's always politically motivated.

They truly hate each other.

At the office, I am close to Igbos and I serve directly under a Yoruba man. Most times, talking to Igbos makes my boss uncomfortable but he will talk to them without fear. But when I mingle with the Yorubas, the Igbos don't even care.

So I decided to be neutral.
Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by Alaigbo(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2023
Igbo
liars
Beggars
Obidient
Ayokellany
Re: Compulsive Lairs Busted On X by yoruboid: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2023
Alaigbo:
Igbo
liars
Beggars
Obidient
Ayokellany

I really don’t know why they have to lie

They will keep dragging Ibadan with brown roofs but you visit their villages

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje, Receives In Audience Ebonyi State Gov / Festac Town: Court Orders FHA, LSBCA To Stop Demolition / Edo 2024: Shaibu, Orbih, Ogbeide Join Forces Against Obaseki's Perceived Candida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.