Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pastor: Why I Authored ‘the DARK ROOM Therapy’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pastor: Why I Authored ‘the DARK ROOM Therapy’ (252 Views)

Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) / Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor: Why I Authored ‘the DARK ROOM Therapy’ by OlabisiiJ: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Prophet Rich Adenuga, Lead Pastor, Hebron International Christian Centre (HICC), has launched a book.

The book, titled ‘The DARK ROOM Therapy’, was unveiled in Abuja on Saturday.

Speaking on the sidelines of the event, author of the book, Adenuga, described it as a literature from heaven to bless the earth.

He said: “The book is inspired by the holy Spirit and the need to spur entrepreneurs in the kingdom, leaders in the kingdom and people from all walks of life, towards ensuring that their vision comes into manifestation and reality.

“A lot of people are not able to take their vision from the realms of dream to the realms of reality. So, the book shows in practical terms the steps and ways through which one can bring one’s vision to reality.

“For you to start up anything at all, it has to be impregnated into your spirit; you have to know that this is to bless the world. It’s going to bless a generation. It doesn’t have to be about you.

“Secondly, you have to ensure that you master whatever it is that God has given into yiur spirit.

“Thirdly, you have to follow the process by ensuring that you don’t just focus on the promise of the vision but work out the vision by following the process because without following the process you cannot see the promise.”

Earlier, Pastor Tunde Benjamins-Laniyi, Senior Pastor, RCCG, The Throne Room, Transcorp Hilton, Abuja, said: “Having taking my time to through the book, I can boldly say there are many nuggets of truth in it that would change people’s destiny forever.”

(1) (Reply)

GAZA War : Iran’s Day Of Reckoning Is Nearing / Israeli Army Conceals Damage To Meron "Hezbollah’s Capabilities Raise Concern" / The Houthis Launch The Largest And Most Massive Attack On The American Navies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.