Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka (11699 Views)

Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor / Kogi 2023: All Zonal Chairmen, 21 LG Chairmen Of SDP Defect To APC / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by tempest01(m): 4:52am On Nov 27, 2023
ovamalik:

https://akelicious.net/2023/11/26/attempt-to-manipulate-kogi-election-materials-in-favor-of-sdp-ajaka-exposed/

Stories. I have data suggesting that INEC inputed accreditation data into the database in Kogi before the elections proper.

They even had to reduce some after the elections.
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by garfield1: 5:15am On Nov 27, 2023
Caseless:
He won ? Even if they combine his total votes from central to the west, he hasn't amassed up to 200k votes, I mean, true votes or if deductions are made.

Even ajaka own wint reach.since ododo won west,he won
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by garfield1: 5:15am On Nov 27, 2023
bjtinz:

After rigging

Like sdp
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by BluntCrazeMan: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by BluntCrazeMan: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by aliscomonaj: 5:34am On Nov 27, 2023
You are truly a lover of truth
yussybenayu:
This is a shameless post. It is common knowledge to the entire country and the world that Yahaya Bello rigged this election for his nephew. Tell us another story abeg

1 Like

Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:56am On Nov 27, 2023
yussybenayu:
This is a shameless post. It is common knowledge to the entire country and the world that Yahaya Bello rigged this election for his nephew. Tell us another story abeg
if no be bastardized system, do we suppose to be having this kind of nonsense?
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Caseless: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2023
ovamalik:

https://akelicious.net/2023/11/26/attempt-to-manipulate-kogi-election-materials-in-favor-of-sdp-ajaka-exposed/
@ Donphilopus

Bleaching de affect these men brain.

Someone whom I saw boasting in one video that he'd win with a landslide that the runner-up won't have cause to go to court - they're crying blue murder now.

We have people from their place who told us they had the results sheet already, that we should not bother what SDP is doing with INEC.

I hope they allow the parties in IMO to have access to the materials. I want to know why Sylva lost 84000 of his votes, too.
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Caseless: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2023
garfield1:

Even ajaka own wint reach.since ododo won west,he won
All we're saying is, let the true votes count. Let's see what the true votes against what the accreditation figure is.

Garfield, we've been on this APC thing for long. We know what it took us to get this party to power. Let's not do the same thing PDP did and pretend we're different. We're back to the days of Iwu and that's dangerous. Our election must be seen to meet standard. I support candidates now, not party anymore.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Bukolaolamipo: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2023
ovamalik:

Ovamalik you're a fool without conscience why accuse muri ajaka of what your principal yahaya bello did,you dey craze ni....the blood of every innocent civilian and police personnel killed by your principal because of that election will hunt you and yours everyday of your life, bastard the world is watching,God is watching ,karma is coming and posterity will judge all of you.power hungry blood sucking bastards
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Kingosytex(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Iwu's case was never this bad, they rigged with some iota of fear and conscience.

Caseless:
All we're saying is, let the true votes count. Let's see what the true votes against what the accreditation figure is.

Garfield, we've been on this APC thing for long. We know what it took us to get this party to power. Let's not do the same thing PDP did and pretend we're different. We're back to the days of Iwu and that's dangerous. Our election must be seen to meet standard. I support candidates now, not party anymore.

This Yakubu guy has messed up the electoral system, imagine the number of litigation the sham he conducted has produced.
He should be made to account for the billions he squandered in the name of conducting elections.
The courts have upturned many of the people declared winners.
Yak is a fraud.
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by OZIOGU1: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2023
ododo Victory pain them reach heart, go to court, no APC governor can loose in court, only PDP governors are panicking

1 plateau will go to APC.
2 Nasarawa will remain APC.
3 Benue will remain APC.

Take this to the bank and save it

1 Like

Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Hananfine: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2023
They are shouting rigging but every election in Kogi State since 2003 was always rigged in favour of PDP.

In fact in some local government area election was not conducted by vote were allocated.

Let the igala feel the pain of what they benefits from previous rigging.

E dey sweet me well
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by bayelsaowei(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2023
psucc:
Nna ehn! This APC is wonderful o! Imagine winning the election with a landslide victory only for SDP who was "alloted" a paltry quantity of votes are manipulating election materials. To what extent will they (SDP) will do to match the number of votes that the APC has?

And even when Yakubu INEC is involved?
grin grin

Laugh no go finish me oo
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by bayelsaowei(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Preferito:
This is a reverse psychology. APC keeps reaching a new low everyday.
grin grin
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by bayelsaowei(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2023
tempest01:
Stories. I have data suggesting that INEC inputed accreditation data into the database in Kogi before the elections proper.

They even had to reduce some after the elections.
grin grin

Well..nothing will happen... even if all of these is caught on live camera nothing will happen...the state has failed completely.. finished.
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Indispensable85(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2023
I smell guilt
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by donphilopus: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2023
Caseless:
@ Donphilopus

Bleaching de affect these men brain.

Someone whom I saw boasting in one video that he'd win with a landslide that the runner-up won't have cause to go to court - they're crying blue murder now.

We have people from their place who told us they had the results sheet already, that we should not bother what SDP is doing with INEC.

I hope they allow the parties in IMO to have access to the materials. I want to know why Sylva lost 84000 of his votes, too.

After all the boasting, Yahaya is now in a panic mode freezing local and state government bank accounts, threatening to sack his aides and LGA Chairmen and attacking his political associates from Kogi East. If his candidate truly won this election, he won't be doing all these.

I believe there are so many governors within the APC that are ready to deal with Yahaya though. Muri is Yobe State governor's political ally. He's also close to Tinubu's men. These may be just the people behind this court case.

1 Like

Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Godmercy86(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Very useless evil party called apc. Bello the tyrant is trying so hard to keep his cousin in lugard house
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by percytargy: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2023
ovamalik:

This is too funny, SDP won Kogi Election without stress. Who ever posted this post here is an Agent of Yahaya Bello. Don't think the whole world is asleep, we all saw what happened in Kogi Election. Results were written and pronounced. What a shame.
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by garfield1: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Caseless:

Brother,since apc came,election has been far better.i have done my calculations.according to my calculus,out of the total votes from ebira with 350k votes,150k is the real votes.out of the 200k from igala,120k is real.so you see,ododo still won thanks to kogi west
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Floky215: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2023
garfield1:

Brother,since apc came,election has been far better.i have done my calculations.according to my calculus,out of the total votes from ebira with 350k votes,150k is the real votes.out of the 200k from igala,120k is real.so you see,ododo still won thanks to kogi west

Guy you are laughable...what they got from areas result were written for is not upto even 60K keep deceiving yourself...!! grin
Just unfortunate we have a very bad system and institutions in the country....!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by garfield1: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Floky215:

Guy you are laughable...what they got from areas result were written for is not upto even 60K keep deceiving yourself...!! grin
Just unfortunate we amhave a very bad system and institute in the country....!!

Igala also wrote results,keep deceiving yourself
Re: INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka by Babinski: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2023
Floky215:

This your post have fear written all over it...!!!

Ì believe it was the Ajaka that also worked with some rogue inec staff to pre-write result for a whole Senatorial District...!!!

In a sane country..lots would have been in jail by now...!!

The sdp guy won that election clean and clear..!!
What's even the point of tempering with anything when fact shows the pre written results in some units is even above the PVC collected...!!! grin

They are trying to use reverse psychology on to try to discredit materials from INEC when their fraud is exposed by the Election Tribunal in due time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amnesty Program: Tinubu sacks Ndiomu, appoints Otuaro as new Administrator / Why Burning The Mosque In The Name Of Biafra / "Niger-Delta Avengers Worse Than Boko Haram" - Ango Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.