Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) (56604 Views)

NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by OkodiDenzel: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2023
A clear warning and message to side chicks has been passed...

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by fkj950ax(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2023
tefund:
No be for Nigeria ohh!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS0arHnvVXI

It happens a lot. Loads of LEOs have been getting into trouble
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Govocrete: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2023
Why buy a land for 800k and pay 3.5m for C. Of. O?
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2023
what is the lawlessness? you kids don't think or don't have brain to think ni , she a force woman. its a world phenomenon na !!!
APOPTOSIS:

And nothing will still happen, hence the reason the lawlessness continues to permeate.
No deterrence, Nothing.
...a Lawless Society

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2023
fa4dmike:
May be a military lady. I love active gurls

Yeah, most likely, from the professional way she handled the gun, it's clear she is used to handling guns.

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2023
The groom don go marry confirm gangster woman ooo. A woman holding a lu and shooting it? Groom pls watch it. If you try to cheat on her, she go pluck off your left balls with one gun shot
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by magzey: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2023
She must be a Bandit wife cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by odogwueast: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2023
She is indirectly telling the husband to maintain peace otherwise something fit happen
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by betshopagent(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
The earlier the groom understands what he's about to be entangled with,the better for him.

You wan go use your own money take marry isakaba queen put for house all in the name of wife? angry
grin BrodA!
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by mkoabiola: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2023
She is a Dss personnel
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by tishbite42: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

You're current, kudos and keep it up
Current ke
Them don divorce
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by tnerro1(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2023
That is an AK , the woman is a force member 😁
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by tnerro1(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2023
mkoabiola:
She is a Dss personnel

DSS don’t use AK 47
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Allisgud: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2023
This one wey dey handle kalashi,make the husband dey use bullet proof oh anytime he wants to cheat
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Optimum2023:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens. [/url].

Dude, you are like a broken record, in every damn topic you post this cr@p.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Ten06(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2023
She held the gun firm and shot it. She must be in the military
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by justmondris: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2023
laivwire:
Next thing is the police invites her for questioning.

Does she looks like a bloody civilian to you?
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by mkoabiola: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2023
tnerro1:

DSS don’t use AK 47

Say what u know

Dss uses all. Kinds of armmumition
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
The earlier the groom understands what he's about to be entangled with,the better for him.

You wan go use your own money take marry isakaba queen put for house all in the name of wife? angry
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by gly(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Bliss62:

If you have never handled a Riffle before you won't understand this woman is a bad ass... She handled the recoil like a pro

You are right! She is really a pro...a force woman and possibly a DSS officer from the footage
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by CrossRhodes: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2023
Bliss62:

If you have never handled a Riffle before you won't understand this woman is a bad ass... She handled the recoil like a pro

She could be a personnel.
That's AK74, has lower recoil than 47
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by HELLASJ(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2023
Optimum2023:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.
Can one get a non-estate land? I do not want to buy an estate land. If you can help get an approved non-estate land, please let's deal. Thank you.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Naijasuper: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2023
Una dey see DSS officer and una still dey ask if she in the force.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by GABRIEL6036: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2023
She is a DSS personnel.... No issue attached. No questioning!
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2023
When u marry ....rubber
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Optimum2023: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
HELLASJ:

Can one get a non-estate land? I do not want to buy an estate land. If you can help get an approved non-estate land, please let's deal. Thank you.

I can, please contact me.

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Optimum2023: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
DrMuzungu:

Dude, you are like a broken record, in every damn topic you post this cr@p.

I don't care what you think I sound like. As a matter of fact, you can put a dïck to your brain and fùck your thoughts.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by HELLASJ(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Optimum2023:

I can, please contact me.
I've sent you a PM.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Optimum2023:
I don't care what you think I sound like. As a matter of fact, you can put a dïck to your brain and fùck your thoughts.

Oh you are so well-spoken... must be you read a lot of books cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Leobrain(m): 4:43am On Nov 29, 2023
tnerro1:

DSS don’t use AK 47

They do.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Bliss62: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Leobrain:

They do.

They don't

Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos / "Let Him Come & Sleep With People Wives Again" - Facebook User Blasts Dead Man / What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day?