Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes (38816 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Douglad: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is shameful for a grown man. If na woman do this one, una go dey yab am ashawo, Olosho but as na guy, una dey say e does not matter 😂

Werey people

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by sylve11: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
ebubeson:
If he was doing like a slave to her, can't she politely give him some ideas on how to start a business as side hustle?
If your husband is close to Elon Musk and his "slavery" has bought private jet, won't you encourage him to increase the "slavery"?

Na home theater? 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Googledotcom: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
That's some healthy conversation between a boss and his employee.
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by xperiencelove(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
With the guy hustle, he was able to afford iphone 12 pro max and iphone 14 pro max for this girl which both are over 2million in naira. He is also using the 2010 model Toyota Venza his boss bought for him. While most people castigating him have never amassed a million naira at once in their entire life in whatever jobs they are doing. With all their dignities, they could not afford a good mobile phone. They are all crazy! To hell with their useless pride!!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Bigchristo: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDrJwWcCe0

Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes Go Viral After His Marriage Crashed

Dr Penking
Him get right to beg him boss, those of you shaming him don’t even have a chance to be close to a wealthy person or even taste the kind of lifestyle this guy has been living, make una dey gossip am him Dey live him life even if marriage crash

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by myrates: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
envoymedia:

Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes Go Viral After His Marriage Crashed

Dr Penking
What's the big deal in being a logistic Manager to one of the best A list artist in Africa and by extention across the world. That girl must be mad, didn't she see how loyal the guy has always been to his Boss before she married him? She was expecting him to be disrespectful to his benefactor so she can run the guy down and eventually leave him for a better suitor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Kobicove(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Appletek:

But you will submit application before employment. Why your Oga no come meet you for house?

grin
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by YaQsGaYa(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
Clear OBO likes this guy.... grin no lie....
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by tollyboy5(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Annahh:
But she knew he does this for a living and she went ahead to marry him now expecting him to stop overnight, moreover why didn't she bring up those advices when they were dating, my annoyance is that a supposed Christian from a Christian home whose mother and father are pastor and deconness is married to Davidos Aide, can light and darkness cohabit? What business does light have with darkness?
We need to vet some people's Christianity, if she's really a believer, she will marry a church boy not no, it's Israel she married, she should bear the brunt and leave us alone.

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
[14]Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
[15]And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
From the character the lady and her mother displayed they're of the dark while israel is the light.
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by ogawisdom(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
What does the stupid wife do for a living. Abi marriage Na her only hope?
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Omoawoke2(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
But seriously, I only wonder the kind of men we have these days, zeros dignity

Fine boy beggar

There’s no way a woman will see a man begging his fellow man for money ever respect such man

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by XAUBulls: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
envoymedia:

Dr Penking
He's only goofing around with Davido in the short video. Nothing serious here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by SAMBARRY: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Starboytwo:
Na him boss, you are allowed to jaiye ori e for him front.
eye service aka oju aye is a very demeaning and disgusting behaviour especially for a man and I'm sure Israel is much older than Davido

That being said, both of the couple should stop washing their dirty linen in public.at least thank God they're yet to have kids.that Israel guy sef is so lousy.first you come online to tell the world how you gave your wife iPhone,invited dignitaries that she will have never seen in her life and the worst of it all was to gather thugs to go and assault his mother inlaw.that guy should even be arrested
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by placeofallure(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you people are ment so the girl no know wetin he dey du before she agree to marry him....

So far he no rob or kidnap whatever is doing to survive is not illegal....

Life is all about survival his not different from people who do hype man at club they worship you hype you to get money from you....

Some hypocrite that will come here to castigate him or say is an arss***ker ar in people DM doing Bambiala buh as dere own no dey on record derr mouth go open...

Ubi Franklin is out dere doing Nanny for Davido u think say is easy Neva be ashame of ur hustle if any woman wan leave because you're trying to survive nd doesn't like your job allow her go.....

Well said!

Isreal didn't just start. She was aware of this before she said I do to him. What changed?
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Exceed15: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
That girl is stupid. U fell in love beacuse of what he he had to offer and now u call him a begger. No one jokes with where his garri is coming from. If you like post videos of him crying e no concern us. I m only sorry for the guy who married a girl whose mother is now with her 3rd husband.
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

From the character the lady and her mother displayed they're of the dark while israel is the light.
birds of a feather.nkan ogbe kan.so because he and his wife can no longer live together, the next thing is to carry thugs to the girls mother's shop to assault the woman?

If not that nigeria is a funny country, that Israel guy should be arrested
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Exceed15:
That girl is stupid. U fell in love beacuse of what he he had to offer and now u call him a begger. No one jokes with where his garri is coming from. If you like post videos of him crying e no concern us. I m only sorry for the guy who married a girl whose mother is now with her 3rd husband.
the woman can be with her 15th husband for all I care, if a place no favour you as a woman, you bounce because you Will be the one to be at the receiving end.that being said,Israel has no right to go to her shop and assault the woman.no be the woman he marry
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by dinachi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
envoymedia:

Dr Penking
Someone is catching cruise with his boss and you are saying he is begging.
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by tollyboy5(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
birds of a feather.nkan ogbe kan.so because he and his wife can no longer live together, the next thing is to carry thugs to the girls mother's shop to assault the woman?

If not that nigeria is a funny country, that Israel guy should be arrested
Yes that one no follow at all
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by MrJames007: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bloggers don get job now. undecided

But this man for just collect loan from David run him own biz na.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by TechCapon(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you people are ment so the girl no know wetin he dey du before she agree to marry him....

Life is all about survival his not different from people who do hype man at club they worship you hype you to get money from you....

Some hypocrite that will come here to castigate him or say is an arss***ker ar in people DM doing Bambiala buh as dere own no dey on record derr mouth go open...

Ubi Franklin is out dere doing Nanny for Davido u think say is easy Neva be ashame of ur hustle if any woman wan leave because you're trying to survive nd doesn't like your job allow her go.....
this post really got me laughing... So ubi Franklin is doing nanny work too grin.. I no know oo
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

Yes that one no follow at all
meanwhile aside being p.a to Davido, what else does he have to his name? Ok assuming Davido dies (God forbid) or sacks him,can he be a man of his own or stand with his 2 feets?

Subservient behaviour for a grown up man who is even older than Davido is very repulsive undecided

He do ass licking sotey he was even ass licking late ifeanyi (Davido's late son) who was not up to 5 years old as at the time. A baby? What kind of irritating behaviour is that,prostrating and kneeling for a child.that his eye service is on another level.thank God he doesn't have kids yet if not how will the son feel seeing his father ass licking his ogas son.smh

Even that very dark man was defending rubbish the other time tuehhh
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Rubbiish(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
it’s normal because they require for my experience and I get paid for it. Mind you I am self employed
You are not making any sense!
So people doing PA & SA to governors & senators should resign? What of those doing drivers? You don't know they have families? Learn to respect peoples job, so long as it is legit. Once u are under a boss, u are expected to be loyal. It is natural. The guy married a bad wife. Why can't she start up a business to complement her husband? What was she doing with her time? Someone working for a big name like DMW is richer than most CEOs in Nigeria
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by richie240: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
She no know say him no get job before she accept to marry am
20 men can stay in one face-me-i-face-you room for 20 years and there won't be any rancour, but d moment one 'bleeder' enters their midst (whether na sister or gf or mother) that friendship must scatter.

When Israel dey do mumu collect dollars and cars from davido, she nor see am that time o, na when she carry her two left legs enter as wife she con sabi say Israel dey do mumu tins.

Women!
cool

Ayodeoba:
May I never have to beg bfr I can buy food. God no let them see me finish
Bro, except d person wey nor get social media presence (in the last 5 years) nor go know the kind life Israel dey live. Him na 'proffessional hypeman' and we have all gotten to know and accept him that way.

See as she wan scatter d relationship btw Israel and hin boss.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by tollyboy5(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
meanwhile aside being p.a to Davido, what else does he have to his name? Ok assuming Davido dies (God forbid) or sacks him,can he be a man of his own or stand with his 2 feets?

Subservient behaviour for a grown up man who is even older than Davido is very repulsive undecided

He do ass licking sotey he was even ass licking late ifeanyi (Davido's late son) who was not up to 5 years old as at the time. A baby? What kind of irritating behaviour is that,prostrating and kneeling for a child.that his eye service is on another level.thank God he doesn't have kids yet if not how will the son feel seeing his father ass licking his ogas son.smh

Even that very dark man was defending rubbish the other time tuehhh
I now understand her concern. Maybe she did not pass the message calmly to her husband. There is a way you tell people things that will not make them feel inferior and angry.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by richie240: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
emkz:
That woman wasn't fair to this guy.

The guy did not exhibit shame in what he does. She knew that.

She obviously used him as a social climber and once she accomplished what she wanted, she decided to find a reason to ruin him.

My suspicion is that she had certain expectations from the marriage, perhaps, expecting to be taken on numerous trips and living the life of a socialite like Davido's wife. When these expectations were not met, she got tired of the marriage and left.

Was Israel meeting the basic needs of a husband? If yes, what really is her problem? She probably had bad friends who said Israel was embarrassing her.

I hope she finds what she needs now that the marriage has ended.

To my fellow nairalanders. Please look carefully at the person you marry. Do not be carried away with flimsy things like unverifiable virginity. Two things you must never take for granted: CHARACTER and FIT. Character embodies things like loyalty, integrity, values, morals, decency and ability to be just. You can see I didn't mention love. The way it has been abused in Nigeria, it is what people use to ruin other people's lives.

Same applies for relationships both friendships and romantic.
Hymen reconstruction na 2 - a - penny nowadays o. Something that can be reconstructed even in 3rd world country (Sri lanka).

The guy don looseguard.
cool

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Bfly: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Crqzy pipu
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Dskillful(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
But that was a friendly conversation
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Exceed15: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
the woman can be with her 15th husband for all I care, if a place no favour you as a woman, you bounce because you Will be the one to be at the receiving end.that being said,Israel has no right to go to her shop and assault the woman.no be the woman he marry

But they have right to first come on social media to discredit the guy . Now she towing the foot steps of her mother. Deranged family.
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by richie240: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
SoftP:

The man dey over do
His 'over-do' is not even in question. We all know that. The question we should direct to her is "shey u nor know say he dey 'over-do' before you marry am?"

She knew the kind job/life the guy dey do/live, yet she agreed to marry him, now she's casting him before the whole world.

Is this how she wants to pay back someone who saved her from 'shiloh'?
cool
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Abufo: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
inoki247:

yet some shame poor Ndigbo for selling gala in traffic!!
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dr. Penqueen, go away. That's Israel's trademark. Entertaining and amusing his boss. This made him popular. What's yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyela Adebola: Why I Accused Abiodun Jimoh Of Sexual Abuse - Omo Ibadan / Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) / Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.