Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Closing My Nairaland Account - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Closing My Nairaland Account (165 Views)

Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships / President Maduro Raises The Stakes, Closing Venezuelan Offices In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closing My Nairaland Account by Tetraozonaitera: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin
Hi friends and foes.

I don't know what has been prompting me to close this account.
Whatever it is, I believe it's the spirit of God. I don fight too much with the account abeg.

As a child of God on Nairaland you will always be pushed to go beyond your boundaries through the actions of trolls.

Many will be the ones to start insulting you for just making a simple opinion.

Anyways, to stop going beyond the boundaries as a Christian, I step aside like Ibrahim Babangida. grin

I hereby close this account that I have used to exchange insults and all manner.

To the Igbos I love you but stop saying Lagos is a no man's land. Na im u dey take vex me grin

To the MUSLIMS, I love you cause the Bible says I should. I even get many close Muslim friends. But stop supporting Terrorism. Na im you dey take vex me. Allow Israel to deal with Hammas in peace. grin

To the Atheists, stop fooling yourselves. There is a God in Heaven. His name is Jehovah. And that said, I love you too.

To every other person I don quarrel with, I love you but na you dey provoke me sha. I be quiet gentleman. grin

Cheers.
Love you guys.

And lastly to SEUN. Stop being stingy. You for don give that Faith guy wey dey beg on every thread something so e no go dey disturb people. Be generous for once abeg. grin
I hereby close my account.

God bless you all. Happy Sunday.
Re: Closing My Nairaland Account by immortalcrown(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Noted.
Re: Closing My Nairaland Account by NJV: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Go and fight no more
Re: Closing My Nairaland Account by eepeepook: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Attention seeker.
Re: Closing My Nairaland Account by dnawah(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
grin
Hi friends and foes.

I don't know what has been prompting me to close this account.
Whatever it is, I believe it's the spirit of God. I don fight too much with the account abeg.

As a child of God on Nairaland you will always be pushed to go beyond your boundaries through the actions of trolls.

Many will be the ones to start insulting you for just making a simple opinion.

Anyways, to stop going beyond the boundaries as a Christian, I step aside like Ibrahim Babangida. grin

I hereby close this account that I have used to exchange insults and all manner.

To the Igbos I love you but stop saying Lagos is a no man's land. Na im u dey take vex me grin

To the MUSLIMS, I love you cause the Bible says I should. I even get many close Muslim friends. But stop supporting Terrorism. Na im you dey take vex me. Allow Israel to deal with Hammas in peace. grin

To the Atheists, stop fooling yourselves. There is a God in Heaven. His name is Jehovah. And that said, I love you too.

To every other person I don quarrel with, I love you but na you dey provoke me sha. I be quiet gentleman. grin

Cheers.
Love you guys.

And lastly to SEUN. Stop being stingy. You for don give that Faith guy wey dey beg on every thread something so e no go dey disturb people. Be generous for once abeg. grin
I hereby close my account.

God bless you all. Happy Sunday.
go well
Re: Closing My Nairaland Account by Somilat: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Witchdoctors are better.
Re: Closing My Nairaland Account by Tetraozonaitera: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
dnawah:
go well

I can't go. I never knew you have to confirm deactivation through Email message from Nairaland. I forgot my email password.
We remain together.

(1) (Reply)

The Israelis Are Drunk And High On Marijuana They Think God Belongs To Them. / The Houthis Launch The Most Dangerous Missile On America / USA : Nigerian Banker Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helico Crash En Route To Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.