Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

School Of Forex Knowledge And Market Analysis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / School Of Forex Knowledge And Market Analysis (82 Views)

UBA Publishes Details Of Forex Defaulters / CBN Stops Sale Of FOREX To BDCs / Nigeria Running Out Of FOREX – John Campbell, Ex-US Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Of Forex Knowledge And Market Analysis by obilokechukwu(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
good day every one, in today class i will teach you how to approach the forex market. forex has different departmental and many pairs to trade. my advise is this, trade only one pairs like gbpjpy, eurusd, gbpusd, and stock. please trade only one pairs and master it very well, like me i trade only us30 since other pairs has consume my hard earning money and time, i decided to trade us30 forever since then i had been making profit. not only that i had been in forex since 2007 study how to trade successful but no result untill i begun to study on youtube. i melt some mentors like fxgoat, monadon, kojoforex, jefferin benson and solomon king. my special mentors is monadon and fxgoat. these people thought me a lot which i am going to teach you on this trend for free. for you to trade forex remove emotion like fear, ready lose money in the forex market base on knowledge. the market has three phase which is impulsive move, corrective move, and side way move or ranging market but the most common one is impulsive and corrective move. what give us profit in the market is impulsive move not corrective move. impulsive move is melt for long period of time while corrective is for short period of time. we enter the market after corrective has form three touch movement and historical price movement, these given us confluence that the impulsive move is about to take place. on my next class i will teach you types of corrective move. you will channel your eyes on corrective move with three touch movement. there is different between impulsive and corrective move. watch the chart below

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Common Volkswagen Car Issues And Solutions / All Online Investment Is A Scam / We Are Still Buying Scrap Metals And Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.