Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid (21515 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Truths9ja: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pastor Jimmy Odukoya raised funds during service to help some of his church members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3QnU0lY15I?si=Rp1Gj5GJ8d_SoXJF

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Truths9ja: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wow this is Amazing โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya raises funds for members during service (video)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya of the Fountain of Life Church has helped two of his church members to raise funds during a thanksgiving service.

In a video making the round online, the pastor revealed that two congregants needed help completing their school fees.

Donations poured in from church members present during the service and those that joined online.

At the end, the male congregant who needed N140, 000 later got N680, 000.

The female church member who needed N6.5m received N8.6m.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/pastor-jimmy-odukoya-raises-funds-for-members-during-service-video.html#:~:text=Pastor%20Jimmy%20Odukoya%20of%20the,help%20completing%20their%20school%20fees.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by immortalcrown(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Good!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by TruthsFM: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wow this is Amazing ๐Ÿคฉ. This is the Lordโ€™s doing and itโ€™s marvellous in our sight. Well done Man of God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by TruthsFM: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pastor Jimmy is enjoying the grace of his parent here. I pray for Godโ€™s Grace to overshadow him and in family in Jesus Name. This is another medium to help people in need.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is what Christianity is all about

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by VEXT: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nice
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Kingosytex(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
I so much admire this pastor. I enjoy listening to him same way I enjoy listening to Pastor Chris, they're both grounded in the word.
God bless him for this gesture.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Skillsnigeria: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
That's good

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Johnycastro18: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
This was what the early disciples were doing, helping one another who are less privileged and poor among them.

Kudos....
The young pastor is starting on a right track.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Keaton(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Wow this is Amazing โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya raises funds for members during service (video)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya of the Fountain of Life Church has helped two of his church members to raise funds during a thanksgiving service.

In a video making the round online, the pastor revealed that two congregants needed help completing their school fees.

Donations poured in from church members present during the service and those that joined online.

At the end, the male congregant who needed N140, 000 later got N680, 000.

The female church member who needed N6.5m received N8.6m.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/pastor-jimmy-odukoya-raises-funds-for-members-during-service-video.html#:~:text=Pastor%20Jimmy%20Odukoya%20of%20the,help%20completing%20their%20school%20fees.

TruthsFM:
Wow this is Amazing ๐Ÿคฉ. This is the Lordโ€™s doing and itโ€™s marvellous in our sight. Well done Man of God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

TruthsFM:
Pastor Jimmy is enjoying the grace of his parent here. I pray for Godโ€™s Grace to overshadow him and in family in Jesus Name. This is another medium to help people in need.

Only you will open thread, only you will leave 10 comments on the same thread

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by genkins(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
This one ko knack him church babes taya.men hold ya wife's oo..as u nor wan get sense say church na scam,Dem ko knack am for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by CelestineNelson: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
H
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin

Any Pastor that gives his congregation up to 10% of his earning from tithes contributed by the same people...

Please come and collect his Certificate to Heaven / Paradise.

Step forward to collect your C of O to a furnished duplex in Heaven if you can prove these claims.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Stanislause94: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ok
The third person above me na madman grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by ImoleNaija: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Reports like this makes me feel forgotten.

#130k & I will be full of life again.

I rejoice with the beneficiaries. Their happiness would know no limit by now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by ariesbull: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
I love this man...this is what Christianity is all about ...may Lord bless his ministry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Sprints3: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I so much admire this pastor. I enjoy listening to him same way I enjoy listening to Pastor Chris, they're both grounded in the word.
God bless him for this gesture.
grounded in the word or motivational speaking which one...

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by rainluv: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
Never knew he had a ministry
Nice..
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by CelestineNelson: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
genkins:
This one knack him church babes taya.men hold ya wife's oo..as u nor wan get sense say church na scam,Dem ko knack am for you.

Sir...You are a very strange being

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by bigdawg7: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Choir members no go allow this nollywood pastor rest oh

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by LukrativeBet(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by PinkNature: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
The one that needed 6m for school fees, na Which school be that?

I'll advise she use 1m from that money to set up a business.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by BRATISLAVA: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
This must mean tattoos and dreadlocks are good. Watch them think it publicly.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Padipadi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pastor raidon.
We dey feel you.
But pls cut ya dada.
It get why!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Padipadi(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
TruthsFM:
Sharap!
Hungry blogger!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Abraham An Arab Or A Jew? / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.