Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,958 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination (142 Views)

Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by SAMAJ: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
There was a mild drama amidst disappointment on Sunday as a Nigerian airline conveyed passengers that were heading to Abuja from Lagos to far away Asaba, Delta State.

The incident was said have caused by a wrong flight plan that was handed to the pilot.

A former governorship candidate of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) in Kano, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, made this known in a post on his verified X handle on Sunday.

He said : “Nigeria my country. We departed Lagos about an hour ago on @flyunitedng to Abuja, and upon arrival, the cabin crew confidently announced that we’ve arrived Abuja, only for us to realize that we landed in Asaba. Apparently, our pilot was given wrong flight plan from Lagos 🤣🙆‍♂️. ”

Scr

Giving a further update moment later, Salihu said the flight departed to Abuja minutes later after touching ground at the Asaba airport following the discovery of the error.

” We are departing Asaba now, I pray we don’t land in Osogbo next! 🤣🙆‍♂️,” he said.
Re: Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by silvoclaira: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin embarassed tongue grin

meth is a very addictive drug and has a negative impact on the central nervous system of those who use it.

I guess The whole crew, control tower, pilots where all high on meth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by Taich(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Unbelievable, what about the pilot's predeparture announcement?? He never mentioned destination and othe relevant info?
Re: Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by Babangidapikin: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Isn't he not in contact with the airport traffic controller tower ... perhaps trainee pilot ...
Re: Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by atiku4President(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Not something very unusual, depending on the cause. Probably, both airport runways have similar orientation or wrongly inputted flight plan code.
Re: Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by illicit(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
Na wa o

🤕
Re: Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by iamtardey: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
😂🤣 i perceive osogbo weed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by Artiiclebeast: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wait until we all wake up in Antarctica that's when you will understand that even Nigeria is on autopilot as we discuss this.

Tinubu dey carry all of us go where we no know.
Re: Nigeria Airline Took Passengers To Wrong Destination by ogahshtu: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
In Nigeria nothing is impossible, not surprised

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin On Nigeria Imminent Airline Disaster / I want To buy A CAr / Get CHATGPT Premium Account For Just 2k/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.