Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me (6512 Views)

We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS / Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
can we talk on wassap

Are you on telegram?

Chat me

@Younglekky
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
mczmus:

Now it is 65k
₦50,000 Cash Back ₦65,000 [Group Benefit] 30%

When you pay 50k

Kindly update us
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
younglekky19:

Are you on telegram?

Chat me

@Younglekky
ok
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
younglekky19:

Are you on telegram?

Chat me

@Younglekky
I chatted you up
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Lumarstone:

You should know the account details you paid in the money, it's traceable. Report this to financial crime commission so as those behind it shall be fished out. A lot of fraudsters are everywhere now including in banking sector. Quiet unfortunate!
not easy
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by money0001: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Bros put me through abeg
I’m in the telegram group but don’t know how to go about it

How can I contact the receptionist?
He contacted me on WhatsApp about a job offer before moving me to telegram. This is his WhatsApp no: zero seven zero four three one eight six five two six
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2023
money0001:
He contacted me on WhatsApp about a job offer before moving me to telegram. This is his WhatsApp no: zero seven zero four three one eight six five two six
they have plenty numbers
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2023
money0001:
is it possible they buy unregistered numbers from Mtn
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Ronaldo723: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2023
money0001:
He contacted me on WhatsApp about a job offer before moving me to telegram.

Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by money0001: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
is it possible they buy unregistered numbers from Mtn
I don't know
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Those people even reported me on telegram and telegram banned Me
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
Those people even reported me on telegram and telegram banned Me

I was surprised when I found your account to have been deleted

I will send a draft message to you and report the account to CBN with evidence
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by ManirBK: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
younglekky19:

Thy have to message themselves I earned 2k+5k+5k total of 12k
how
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Thanks.. I have messaged you.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
ManirBK:
how

Scree shot is on the thread

Read up
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Balablue64: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
At least tonight that scammer go cook better soup with plenty meat and fish
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by money0001: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
younglekky19:

Thy have to message themselves
I earned 2k+5k+5k total of 12k
Mine was 17k cheesy I don block there lazy ass
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
money0001:
Mine was 17k cheesy I don block there lazy ass
how come they caught me
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by money0001: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
how come they caught me
what do you mean?
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2023
money0001:
what do you mean?
I was scammed
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by money0001: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
I was scammed
Lol, you went ahead to pay for the prepaid task?
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by allabig(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
This is my second time getting 12k from them.. when it time to invest i abadon them. I pray they come again.. anothwr 12k don set be that

1 Like

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2023
money0001:
Lol, you went ahead to pay for the prepaid task?
yes
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Kennyfancy(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2023
younglekky19:

They paid me #12000 in total yesterday
I have been asked to pay #20000 to get #31000 so I have swear for the receptionist.
how do I contact the receptionist?
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kennyfancy:
how do I contact the receptionist?

Why do you want to contact the receptionist?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by money0001: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
yes
You shouldn't have done that because it was an obvious scam
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by wolesmile(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
yes
Bro...
I can see you're very troubled on how to recover your 50k.
You obviously played into their hands. You transferred money into the account supplied.
The only body you can report to is the CBN. At least you know the account you sent the money to. Google on how to file report of fraud to CBN and do that, with concrete evidence. You can also take it up with their bank.
They have various banks they use though.
Just report the one you paid into, with evidence that you were obviously defrauded.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by wolesmile(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
can we talk on wassap
Which account exactly did you pay into?
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
wolesmile:

Which account exactly did you pay into?
Moniepoint
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
wolesmile:

Bro...
I can see you're very troubled on how to recover your 50k.
You obviously played into their hands. You transferred money into the account supplied.
The only body you can report to is the CBN. At least you know the account you sent the money to. Google on how to file report of fraud to CBN and do that, with concrete evidence. You can also take it up with their bank.
They have various banks they use though.
Just report the one you paid into, with evidence that you were obviously defrauded.
funds have been withdrawn . You know anyone can use fake bvn for Moniepoint. They don’t verify anything.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Johnlordson: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
vonlogon:

Tell us more ... How much were you paid before you were scammed? ...for educational purposes biko

I knew it was a scam all along buh i just wanted to play along and see how much i can earn from them, after day 2 i went online to really know what i was dealing with...make i no go gbon when i wan chop scammer may me self no go fall victim...i read from nairaland and other platforms that theoretically their maximum pay is #12bay before them go ask may u buy packages...😂 and also how other people have lost their funds to these scammers and how they had changed their name from ALX to IBCS like say dem dey manufacture ballistic missile or atomic bomb, okay jokes apart i did their task until i hit #12k thats when my receptionist chatted me up that my work credits has reduced because i have missed a couple of task that i should purchase a package or else i wont earn anymore...me already knowing wassup based on d bahdguy levels idea way i don aquire i run teh mama say i no get #20bay to drop buh i get family members way i go like introduce to the business and say dem go send me funds once dem see say their business legit....(wereas me just wan scam them may other too for chop) buh she said their HR has employed enough people and that if i dont want to continue i can resign....hmmm, i just told her that i am resigning....😂😂😂 she said okay no problem....me don run use my hard earned #add #4500 tay do MTN monthly na to go chop shawarma and save the remaining funds remain....ya'll be wise...please and dont send any money to anyone promising quick turnovers its scam, God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Countering Boko Haram: How Borno Gov. Shettima Solely Funds 20,000 CJTF Fighters / 3 Young Girls Kidnapped In Church (Owerri) / Fire Guts Kwara High Court Main Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.