Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. (999 Views)

LP Nsuka Person To Rule Enugu With No Plan - Only A Do Or Die Campaign / How To Locate Npower State Focal Person To Approve And Stamp The PPA Letter / Mentor-box Foundation Trains Over 2000 Micro Entrepreneurs In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
I want to mentor one person to become a frontend developer in 4 months.

Who is a front end developer? A frontend developer is someone who's well grounded in engineering client-side of websites and web apps.

A frontend developer is not a web designer, what do I mean by this? A frontend developer goes beyond just copying and pasting codes to create websites. A frontend developer must be well-grounded in not just interpretating codes but in data structure and algorithm, which will enable you to solve programming problems by using logic. It requires critical thinking which is a skill that is learnt.
A front-end developer is that person that big tech companies are looking for and not someone that copies codes.
A frontend developer must be familiar with collaborative tools like version control(github), Linux command lines and UI/UX principles and tools like figma and sketch( this is necessary in order to be able to work with product designers).

It's a skill that takes time to learn, you can learn basics in 4 months and then hone your skills. In 1 to 2 years, you will become an industry ready frontend developer and you can even work as a product designer if you are good in UI/UX tools. A product designer with strong html/CSS, Javascript and js frameworks background is a hot cake.
To learn this, you need to have a laptop with at least 8gig ram (4 gig can still work), 500gig HDD and constant internet connection, average of 50/60gig per month.
While you can learn writing codes and data structure using some mobile IDEs, to make use of some important libraries, run tests, bundle dependencies to create single page apps and also run commandlines for version control engagement, you will need a laptop
I'm a frontend developer and sincerely, it's a field that will challenge even the smartest person on earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by judatech: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
I'm Interested
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Quantumheight(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
goodevening am interested
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
judatech:
I'm Interested
Do you have a loptop and will you never run out of data in a month?
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Quantumheight:
goodevening am interested
do you have a good laptop and can you afford to subscribe at least 50gig monthly for 4 months?
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by nnatobryno(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
I'm all yours
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by PapaMama9ja: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
I am interested

I have a laptop and unlimited data access
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by PapaMama9ja: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Please take off your number i hv sent you message
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by MatrixReloaded: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
PapaMama9ja:
Please take off your number i hv sent you message
Your kind will never learn anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by funola: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Interested
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
funola:
Interested
kindly drop your whatsapp number
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kepukepu:
kindly drop your whatsapp number
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by podium(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Good evening all, I apply for 3MTT and luckily I have been selected for the training which is coming up on the 4th December. My problem now is a laptop. Please can someone bless me with a laptop for the 3 months training... please I DNT want to missed this opportunity.. thankz. My location is Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Inspirer1: 12:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
I am interested.
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Blitzking: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2023
What spec of laptop is good for such an endeavour.data is no problem?
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Robisky001(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
Do you have a laptop and will you never run out of data in a month?

I am interested. I have a laptop and data.
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Fkj2021: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Kepukepu:

Who is a front end developer? A frontend developer is someone who's well grounded in engineering client-side of websites and web apps.

A frontend developer is not a web designer, what do I mean by this? A frontend developer goes beyond just copying and pasting codes to create websites. A frontend developer must be well-grounded in not just interpretating codes but in data structure and algorithm, which will enable you to solve programming problems by using logic. It requires critical thinking which is a skill that is learnt.
A front-end developer is that person that big tech companies are looking for and not someone that copies codes.
A frontend developer must be familiar with collaborative tools like version control(github), Linux command lines and UI/UX principles and tools like figma and sketch( this is necessary in order to be able to work with product designers).

It's a skill that takes time to learn, you can learn basics in 4 months and then hone your skills. In 1 to 2 years, you will become an industry ready frontend developer and you can even work as a product designer if you are good in UI/UX tools. A product designer with strong html/CSS, Javascript and js frameworks background is a hot cake.
To learn this, you need to have a laptop with at least 8gig ram (4 gig can still work), 500gig HDD and constant internet connection, average of 50/60gig per month.
While you can learn writing codes and data structure using some mobile IDEs, to make use of some important libraries, run tests, bundle dependencies to create single page apps and also run commandlines for version control engagement, you will need a laptop
I'm a frontend developer and sincerely, it's a field that will challenge even the smartest person on earth.

I am interested. I have a laptop with the required specifications and I don't run out of data.
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2023
Fkj2021:

I am interested. I have a laptop with the required specifications and I don't run out of data.
I already selected someone
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Inspirer1: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
Can you do like a class of only 10 or 20 on telegram?
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Fkj2021: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2023
Kepukepu:

Shai. Okay thank you.
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Tallesty1(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Become a front end developer in just 4 months?
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Afuye1(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2023
I'm interested
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Inspirer1:

Can you do like a class of only 10 or 20 on telegram?

Sincerely, that will be a lot for me because I don't really have much time on my hand.
The reason why I need someone to mentor is because it helps me to also recap on many things. Programming is vast and even the best programmer can forget the simplest of things sometimes.
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Inspirer1: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
Sincerely, that will be a lot for me because I don't really have much time on my hand.
The reason why I need someone to mentor is because it helps me to also recap on many things. Programming is vast and even the best programmer can forget the simplest of things sometimes.
Okay, thanks for the response.

I sincerely wish it could be possible even if its 5 of us who are serious, using same time for 1 person for the five, like that aptitude question of if 1 egg can be boiled in 8 minutes, how many minutes will it take to boil 5 eggs? Answer is same 8 minutes grin
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by 1billionman: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
am Interested Sir I have a laptop and I have access to data I don't mind paying for your time chief
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by 1billionman: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
1billionman:
am Interested Sir I have a laptop and I have access to data I don't mind paying for your time chief

08101132009 WhatsApp
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by funstufz: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Thanks for this unique opportunity, although you have selected someone, can you please open a telegram group for others to benefit.

Thanks 🙏🙏
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Inspirer1:

Okay, thanks for the response.

I sincerely wish it could be possible even if its 5 of us who are serious, using same time for 1 person for the five, like that aptitude question of if 1 egg can be boiled in 8 minutes, how many minutes will it take to boil 5 eggs? Answer is same 8 minutes grin
I'm still going to be putting everyone through individually, trust me.
I will get personal issues to resolve on a daily, this is programming.
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Kepukepu: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
funstufz:
Thanks for this unique opportunity, although you have selected someone, can you please open a telegram group for others to benefit.

Thanks 🙏🙏
I will see to that, maybe when I make my plans for next year.
I really wish I can put people through but it's time, this also helps me to recap on many things.
Re: I Want To Virtually Mentor Just One Person To Become A Front-end Developer. by Inspirer1: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
I'm still going to be putting everyone through individually, trust me.
I will get personal issues to resolve on a daily, this is programming.
You're right sha.... Well done.

Thanks a lot for volunteering to share your knowledge.
I'll be waiting along with others...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do All Companys Now Require One To Have Nysc? / Jobs / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.