Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,854 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant (166 Views)

Church Cancels Wedding After Discovering That Bride To Be Was Already Pregnant / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Amazing Weeding Reception On A Boat Barge At Chevron Yard In Ogunu Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant by panasonwa: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2023

Re: Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant by jkpbestseries: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
I recommend the XYZ of sex to them. Great Text.

1 Like

Re: Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant by Tonytonex(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
jkpbestseries:
I recommend the XYZ of sex to them. Great Text.
what does it talked about?
Re: Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Some churches doesn't even care to conduct any pregnancy test on bride this days.

Two couples around my hood did the marriage with pregnant, one is my then girlfriend and the second is my friend too which both couples tie the knot in Catholic church respectively.
Re: Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant by jkpbestseries: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2023
U have to buy it.
Tonytonex:
what does it talked about?
Re: Church Cancels Weeding After Discovering Bride Was Pregnant by Tonytonex(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
jkpbestseries:
U have to buy it.
buy what?

(1) (Reply)

Decoding The Hunt: Top 10 Tips For Discovering The Perfect Used Car With Service / President Tinubu's Administration Is The Worse Ever~ Asari Dokubo Allegies. / The Ultimate Review Of Pos4d Slot: Is It Worth Your Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.