Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Ministering Spirits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ministering Spirits (105 Views)

Ministering Spirits / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Why Is Pastor Kunle Ajayi Not Ministering At This Convention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ministering Spirits by ocnovakmichael(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Get FREE copy of my booklet "Pray in Tongues and Interpret." Drop your email in the comment section below because this book will edify you.

Angels are ministering spirits sent to minister for you.

Hebrews 1:14
14. Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Did you notice the Bible did not say the angels are sent to minster to the saints, rather it says, the angels are sent forth to minister for the saints?
In other words, the angels are sent to wait on behalf of the saints.
Scripture teaches that every one of us has angel(s) sent to minister for us. "Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 18:10).

Your angel(s) is/are always constantly before God waiting for His command to act on your behalf. However, you could influence angelic activity by praying for all saints in the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 6:18-19
18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints

The Spirit through Paul says we should pray for all saints in the Spirit. But how do we pray for all saints in the Spirit? Paul says, “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful” (I Corinthians 14:14). He went a step further in saying, “What is it then? I will pray with the spirit…” In other words, praying in or with the spirit is praying in an unknown tongue.
You see, we cannot know the states or needs of all saints at all times, therefore, this makes it impossible to pray for all saints. But the Holy Ghost knows the pressing need of the saints, and as such, when we pray in the Spirit, the Holy Ghost direct our prayers, aright, unto God.

I remember one time I was returning from work and on the right side of the road was an insane man lying helpless and in a poor state. My heart was moved to empathize with him in such condition of health and mind. Nevertheless, when I got home and about to make dinner, right in the kitchen, the spirit of supplication came heavily upon me that I started praying for this insane man which I saw some few hours back.
I knelt down in the kitchen and I prayed for that insane man in the Holy Ghost for several somewhat minutes. And after I had prayed, I seem to get a note of victory that whatever it is in the life of that man is settled. However, some few days later as I walked down the same road, I looked at the corner where the insane man used to lay every day, behold, it was swept and clean: the man is no longer there. And I heard a voice within my spirit say, “He is dead.”
Till this day, I cannot tell the whereabouts of that man. I could only rely on what my spirit told me about his soul. Nonetheless, I know that while many other concerned saints and I were praying for that insane man, heaven and hell were also fighting for his body and soul. Scripture says, “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee” (Jude 9). It took the ministering spirits to contend even for the body of Moses.
Like Daniel the prophet, who sought the LORD concerning the desolation of Israel according to the word of the LORD which came through the prophet Jeremiah, our prayers, in the spirit, could move the ministering spirits, the angels, to assist saints who are battling satanic accusations, whose fate hangs between life and death. In the book of Zechariah we see Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD and satan standing at his right hand to resist him: but God commanded the angel to minister unto him.
Zachariah 3:1-4
1. And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
2. And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

3. Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
4. And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

The ministering spirits took the filthy clothing off from Joshua and he was clothe with a new raiment.

Again we see the activity of the ministering spirit in Acts chapter twelve: the Bible says, Herod the king killed James the brother of John and arrested Peter, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him. When the news of his arrest was noised abroad, the whole church came together to seek the face of God concerning his release: prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.
And when the whole church had prayed, the angel of the Lord walked into the cell and smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, arise up quickly and his chains fell off from his hands. And the angel said to him bind on thy sandals, cast thy garment about thee, and follow me. (see Acts 12:1-9).

The angel of the Lord is always around and about you. And as the Lord please, He may open your eyes to see them: just as Elisha prayed that the eyes of his servant be opened: and he saw horses and chariots of fire around and about them. You see, Just because you cannot see them doesn't mean they are not around and about you. There are with you even now as you are reading this article, to minister for you.

Read, comment, and share.

Do not hoard knowledge, propagate it!

Get FREE copy of my mini book "Pray in Tongues and Interpret." Drop your email in the comment section.
Re: The Ministering Spirits by ocnovakmichael(m): 5:35am On Nov 27, 2023
Thanks to all read this article
Re: The Ministering Spirits by ocnovakmichael(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Don't forget to read, comment and share.
Re: The Ministering Spirits by ocnovakmichael(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2023
All glory to God, Amen.
Re: The Ministering Spirits by ocnovakmichael(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Get FREE copy of my mini book "Pray in Tongues and Interpret." Drop your email in the comment section.

Regards
'Chukwudi

(1) (Reply)

Hey... If Ya Got It, Flaunt It! Right?.... / Bishop David Oyedepo Releases Powerful Words For His Son As He Officially Bless / Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional, Today, December 8, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.