Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,770 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Help with PTDF Scholarship Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help with PTDF Scholarship Application (1446 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Ptdf Scholarship Forms / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help with PTDF Scholarship Application by tokstoy: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2011
PLEASE can anybody POhelp me out.i have been trying to apply for the schoolarship for the past four days and it hasnt been going thru and it closes on monday.each time i get to the apply botton, it becomes dormant as if it is not possible to click it.Please help me out. God bless you all.
Re: Help with PTDF Scholarship Application by harrisonfo: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2011
Re: Help with PTDF Scholarship Application by 4matic: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2011
ARE YOU A CORPER OR A JOB SEEKER
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO TO EASILY GET THE JOB OF YOUR CHOICE

YOU WILL BE SO GOOD THAT
EMPLOYERS OF LABOUR WILL BE FALLING OVER THEMSELVE TO OFFER YOU FANTASTICS EXECUYIVE JOBS
THIS IS 100% GAURANTEED. DONT DOUBT

GET THE COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL CONTAINING THE GREATEST EXECUTIVE JOB-FINDING
SECRETS AND AUTHENTIC SOURCES OF INSTANT JOBS ALMOST FOR FREE. DONT MISS THIS
GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY
IF YOU NEED THE EBOOK CONTACT ME AT, FRANKY2SYSTEM@YAHOO.COM

(1) (Reply)

Sales Vacancy In An It Company / Sales Force In Intl Bank Needed!!! / U-CONNECT Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.