Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) (23344 Views)

Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by phemray(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Skyfornia:
Indirect punch to jagabandits...if e didn't dey, e didn't dey. So no need expecting agbado president to visit his Alma mater

Lol

But honestly I do ask myself if I can ever belong to a class of people believing on imagination only.

So how do you feel now about buhari been a jubril El Sudan? After several years and finally it was a lie.

Tinubu said, make your opponent busy on something while u move ahead. So visiting CKC is now an achievement?
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2023
YeyeGbami:
OBI the traveler. Na wetin you wan use 4 years do be this.

Make dem give you minister of importation and exportation

BROTHER ODE, OBI IS IN HIS HOME TOWN OF ANAMBRA STATE, STILL IN HIS DOMICILE ENVIRONMENT. AFTER ALL, IS IT YOUR MONEY, ABI YOUR MONEY DE MISS?, OPONU REDE REDE.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Saint John secondary school aloroya built in 1974 but tinubu finished there in 1970 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by NAC1666: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the last general elections, Peter Obi, has joined his alma mater, Christ the King College in Onitsha, to celebrate its 90th Founders Day .

The former Anambra State governor shared this in a post on his X handle on Sunday, November 26, stating that the college has stood as a beacon of discipline, knowledge, moral integrity, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.

Obi's tweet read,

Credit: X | PeterObi
Waiting for Tinubu to do same
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Britishpea: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2023
He still won’t be president. Atiku follow follow Chinese eunuch voice
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by RapistOnBail: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

All these things you are saying are being complicated by his inability to come out plain

Una carry Tulumbu go all the Courts for Nigeria and USA Chicago, he win. What more do you have against him? Go to court and prove your points...

Stop the Herd mentality... It's sickening.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Britishpea: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2023
SpaceTour:
Beautiful. CKC and DMGS both in Onitsha are the greatest foremost colleges in igboland

You don’t want to be attacked yet you are talking like an idiot. Tinubu is already doing what Obi and Atiku will always dream they become in their lifetime.
And to be a billion at the age of 90 is more feasible than either of them become President of Nigeria.

Tinubu is deciding their fates but they are busy touring schools.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2023
I don't have to say it.

It is clear to everyone.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by emilo2bad: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=127184830][/quote] Russ but he lost
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Jonjam269: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Social media president of obidots from Agulu has arrived. Weldone sir.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

I will repeat your statement and say it will never be well with you and your generation for constantly saying gibberish about Tinubu. Is it a crime to contest in an election which Tinubu did like everyone else? So what's with the hullabaloo, stupidity and character assassination? Are you fools brainless that you can't understand the fact that Chicago state university affirmed him as their graduate?

Tinubu has never been convicted for any drug dealing yet useless fools keep saying gibberish. Useless fools who don't know the meaning of a civil case. Useless fools who believe if a criminal saved his money in a bank (Tinubu's compass investment company for example), the owner of the bank becomes the criminal according to retards. If you don't have a brain, simply go get a brain surgery rather than acting like a lunatic!

As a matter of fact, Tinubu is still the most decorated leader in the country with the several legacies he achieved in Lagos. Like, which of the governors have such legacies, name them? Is it Lagos economic growth? Taming the Ocean and birthing Eko Atlantic? His Lekki trade zone? His BRT/transportation reforms. Etc.. Which of the governors have such legacies?

Usual lies and propaganda from Zombies.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2023
DEBJOCH1:

BROTHER ODE, OBI IS IN HIS HOME TOWN OF ANAMBRA STATE, STILL IN HIS DOMICILE ENVIRONMENT. AFTER ALL, IS IT YOUR MONEY, ABI YOUR MONEY DE MISS?, OPONU REDE REDE.

O dun weyrey lmao. wa ke ku ni

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by FlawlessKarl: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2023
Daddyyin:
If he likes he can take picture with his nanny, He and Atiku can continue with their challenges. Our president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is working on how to make the country great. No time for nonsense.

But during certificate forger regime, your kingsmen and women vandalized truck of rice because of endless hunger in waste side of the country.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by putin2: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2023
I do my secondary school for chicago.many of my class mate is dead
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Trimjos:
Tinubu will not be happy with this

Someone that is the president of a country. At least he is not looking for his manhood

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2023
MR. GBAJUE
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by EconFinance: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Trimjos:

I don't deal nor associate with drug dealing bastárds 😛
An election thief and a morally bankrupt person is "most favored"

Nigerians are dull people
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Otunbakayce: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
sinero:

Una go cry taya, he remains the president of Atiku, Obi and imbeciles like you and your kind. Ultimately, he is the C-in-C and your messiah is not. Keep wailing till you run kolos
Is your life any better than it was before the impostor took over the presidency?
Slavish slowpoke!
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Mrtaye: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Una carry Tulumbu go all the Courts for Nigeria and USA Chicago, he win. What more do you have against him? Go to court and prove your points...

Stop the Herd mentality... It's sickening.

When i say come out plain I mean identify with your Alma mater which is very symbolic, attending reunion, paying a courtesy visit to your Alma mater....it would convince doubting Thomases the more
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Skyfornia:
Indirect punch to jagabandits...if e didn't dey, e didn't dey. So no need expecting agbado president to visit his Alma mater

Walahi Wike nah character. "If e didn't dey, e didn't dey"

That's definitely a new expression in the Nigerian lexicon
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by jude79(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Peter`s carbon footprint calls for serious concern.

The rate at which he wastes aviation fuel and petrol on frivolous and inconsequential jamborees calls for serious deliberation and stringent actions.

In a world of today, where dedicated and patriotic leaders are conserving energy, and opting for renewable energy, Peter is bent on polluting and degrading the environment.

No matter what, the aim is to find fault with Peter obi or die trying, pufff, pufff!!!
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2023
This guy is patiently waiting for 2031. Kai🙆
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by TruthsFM: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Wow that’s great
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Asine: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2023
kb83:
The President We voted.

Yes o🙌
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Wow this is really lovely his visit will inspire the kids to strive to be great in life.

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2023
RapistOnBail:

But the way una from that Region reason ehh, like drunkards and sheeps. Even Goat wise pass una.. Because no be same direction 5 goats go follow when you dey pursue them...

So for una myopic and hate filled minds, Tinubu attained all these wealth and influence and he forgot to go through a system of education which he knows is very important in running the affairs of the country?

You think Tinubu na Igbo men that 95% of them are illiterates without educational certificates? Just do business from birth without any proper Western education?

You guys are systematically DAFT and ARROGANT...

sinero:

While Jagaban is dealing with governance of the land, some people are struggling very hard to be relevant. How many serious nigerian president have you seen gallivanting around in your life time in the name of visiting there school when there are serious state issues to attend to. Dey play. Come 2027, your messiah obi will still lose.

phemray:

Lol

But honestly I do ask myself if I can ever belong to a class of people believing on imagination only.

So how do you feel now about buhari been a jubril El Sudan? After several years and finally it was a lie.

Tinubu said, make your opponent busy on something while u move ahead. So visiting CKC is now an achievement?

You guys will cry tire...you never start. You know as a business man, I have increased the prices of my goods to cover up for the hardships inflicted by your agbado president, but you on the other hand will cry, gnash and wail for the difficulties and nothing you can do about it.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Operation show your alma mater from primary through university. It's a pity that some doesn't have good history and cannot state who they grew up with. What a pity.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Kekerenke! Òbí!
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the last general elections, Peter Obi, has joined his alma mater, Christ the King College in Onitsha, to celebrate its 90th Founders Day .

The former Anambra State governor shared this in a post on his X handle on Sunday, November 26, stating that the college has stood as a beacon of discipline, knowledge, moral integrity, and an unwavering commitment to excellence.

Obi's tweet read,

Credit: X | PeterObi

Agbadorians left the group chat grin grin grin

Have you ever seen Tinubu visit his imaginary alma mater?

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by frfrank(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2023
Why is not wearing black grin
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by omenka1: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=CoronaVirusPro post=127184830][/quote]
The president you, I, and fellow Nigerians voted.
We really miss his presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency / Peter Obi Visits Ayo Oritsejafor In Warri (Pictures) / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.