Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How To Go About HBP - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Go About HBP (175 Views)

How Do I Go About Hbp / Ask Questions On High Blood Pressure (HBP) And Get Helpful Answers. / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go About HBP by AlphaG: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Hello
I have hbp of 150/80, even when I lower it with drug it still rises back after some days, I don’t want to take bp drug anymore cuz I’m in my late 20s, people say I’m too young for it, so I ask if I start exercising and adjust my diets, can I have a normal bp that lasts and I wouldn’t need to take drugs?
Re: How To Go About HBP by shawante(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2023
AlphaG:
Hello
I have hbp of 150/80, even when I lower it with drug it still rises back after some days, I don’t want to take bp drug anymore cuz I’m in my late 20s, people say I’m too young for it, so I ask if I start exercising and adjust my diets, can I have a normal bp that lasts and I wouldn’t need to take drugs?
Those people that say you're too young to take BP drugs will turn around to blame you for not taking the same drugs when it results to serious illness.

There is no shame in taking your medication, infact take it with pride.

1 Like

Re: How To Go About HBP by SmilingImabong: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2023
cool
1. Stop eating salt or adding salt to your food.
2. Don't smoke or drink alcohol
3. Drink plenty of water
4. Exercise
5. Take your medication properly
6. Avoid situation that will increase your tension or stop thinking too much and instead be more active and creative.

No one is too young to take BP drug. It's due to the hardship of our country. It's well and don't forget God

1 Like

Re: How To Go About HBP by FRANELCLINIC: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
AlphaG:
Hello

150/80 is somewhat high, yes.
If it rises back after some days, there is an underlying cause. BP medicine alone won't be what you need.
How is the health of your kidneys? Have you found out?
Can you do a kidney function test?

We have drugs for heart and arterial diseases (including persistently high/low blood pressure) available on demand.
Drugs for kidney diseases are also available on demand.

If you are interested, reach out to us on WhatsApp or phone call or SMS or email via our contact ID below.
Re: How To Go About HBP by FRANELCLINIC: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
For the benefit of all:

Low BP: on paper, less than 90/60 mmHg is low; in actual practice, BP is only recognized as low when it starts to cause symptoms

Normal BP: 90/60 to 120/80 mmHg

Stage 1 (former elevated) High BP: 130/80 mmHg

Stage 2 (former stage 1) High BP: 140/90 mmHg

Hypertensive crisis: 180/120 mmHg

*I call 160/100 stage 3 (former stage 2) wink

By the way, Franel's Phytomedicine for arterial diseases, and Franel's Phytomedicine for liver/kidney diseases are available on demand. Contact us through our contact ID below

Why is this important?
Blood pressure is managed by certain chemicals released by the kidneys. Damaged kidneys will therefore cause recurrent hypertension.
The liver also produces the precursor chemical that plays a role in managing blood pressure.

That's why it's important to look into these organs when blood pressure is implicated. These organs, however, can be affected by the foods/drugs we eat/drink, and that's why blood pressure problems happens to a lot of people.

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips For Women: 7 Things Every Woman Should Know / The Best Way To End Depression in your life forever / Infection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.