Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Deal Or No Deal, Choose Wisely!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Deal Or No Deal, Choose Wisely!!! (67 Views)

ASUU’s New Strike Threat Is Generating Concern, But No Deal Has Yet Been Reached / Choose Wisely!! / UK Lawmakers To Vote On Anti-’no Deal’ Brexit Bill On Tuesday Despite Johnson’s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deal Or No Deal, Choose Wisely!!! by egwajoe(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2023
My Fellow Nairalanders let us tell our selves the Truth, from January 2023 to November 2023, have your Life change Financially?
December is here and your Life is still the way it was in January.
You are Broke and can Not buy the Good things of Life, that you wish for yourself.
You are Not ready to Upgrade your Status, you get small 5K you Rushed and invite your Girl over and waste it.
Yet Othes are spending 5K Naira to Upgrade and Change their Lives, while you are still in a Circle and expecting a Giveaway from those that made it, I won't blame the ladies, but are you Not ashame of yourself as a Man?
Your Parents are looking up to you, yet you are Comfortable living under their Roof, your siblings are expecting a better life from you.
I am Comfortable with what am Earning in my Offline business and my Online business.
I don't even have time to teach people how to Earn, but I am Creating time to Teach only the Ones that want a changed life Starting on 2/12/2023, a One day Course.
I know some will pay and some will Not,I can't beg people to make Money, it is a Choice.
Fee is 2K Naira Only, still people will complain No Money, they recharge their Phones with more than 2K in a Month.
Only interested Ones should send "2K" on Whatsapp to 07036175050.
Bonus for First 5 People!
MTN Cheap Data 1.2 GB @150 Naira Legally!!!
DSTV App No Subscription, Only your Data. (You Can Sell to Football Viewing Centers and Earn.
Netflix App No Sub also, Only your Data. (Also Sell and Earn).
VPN Apps to access all websites that Denied Nigerians and Africans!
These Bonuses Worth 30K Naira, But will be Given You For Just 2K.
So You Either Grab it or You Live it, Look at Your Status and Decide!!!
Re: Deal Or No Deal, Choose Wisely!!! by Powerbando(f): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
egwajoe:
My Fellow Nairalanders let us tell our selves the Truth, from January 2023 to November 2023, have your Life change Financially?
December is here and your Life is still the way it was in January.
You are Broke and can Not buy the Good things of Life, that you wish for yourself.
You are Not ready to Upgrade your Status, you get small 5K you Rushed and invite your Girl over and waste it.
Yet Othes are spending 5K Naira to Upgrade and Change their Lives, while you are still in a Circle and expecting a Giveaway from those that made it, I won't blame the ladies, but are you Not ashame of yourself as a Man?
Your Parents are looking up to you, yet you are Comfortable living under their Roof, your siblings are expecting a better life from you.
I am Comfortable with what am Earning in my Offline business and my Online business.
I don't even have time to teach people how to Earn, but I am Creating time to Teach only the Ones that want a changed life Starting on 2/12/2023, a One day Course.
I know some will pay and some will Not,I can't beg people to make Money, it is a Choice.
Fee is 2K Naira Only, still people will complain No Money, they recharge their Phones with more than 2K in a Month.
Only interested Ones should send "2K" on Whatsapp to 07036175050.
Bonus for First 5 People!
MTN Cheap Data 1.2 GB @150 Naira Legally!!!
DSTV App No Subscription, Only your Data. (You Can Sell to Football Viewing Centers and Earn.
Netflix App No Sub also, Only your Data. (Also Sell and Earn).
VPN Apps to access all websites that Denied Nigerians and Africans!
These Bonuses Worth 30K Naira, But will be Given You For Just 2K.
So You Either Grab it or You Live it, Look at Your Status and Decide!!!

Help me I want to make money, can you borrow me 5k out of your money to do it. I will pay you when I make money, I am serious

(1) (Reply)

Supercharge Your Social Media With Robopost: Simple, Powerful Scheduling And Aut / Winter Moving Tips By Carmel By The Sea Movers / Electric Perimeter Fence With Burglar Alarm By Teso Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.