Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pls Vote Asisat Oshoala. She's Behind In The Best Women’s Player Votes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Vote Asisat Oshoala. She's Behind In The Best Women’s Player Votes (260 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Oshoala Voted 3rd Best Women's Footballer, Lionel Messi Best Men's Footballer / Lucy Bronze Named The Best FIFA Women’s Player Of The Year For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Vote Asisat Oshoala. She's Behind In The Best Women’s Player Votes by MisterGrace: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Asisat Oshoala is currently behind in the Best Women’s Player votes.

It’s time to do it the Naija way!!!🔥
Vote Massively, on the link below.

https://vote.globesoccer.com/vote/best-women-player-2023/?embed=false

Re: Pls Vote Asisat Oshoala. She's Behind In The Best Women’s Player Votes by MisterGrace: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Attn: Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pls Vote Asisat Oshoala. She's Behind In The Best Women’s Player Votes by AdetolaTemi: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2023
I really think we need to support her as being among the best ones of 2024 will definitely help her a lot!
Re: Pls Vote Asisat Oshoala. She's Behind In The Best Women’s Player Votes by chiefolododo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Vote Asisat and Cristiano
Re: Pls Vote Asisat Oshoala. She's Behind In The Best Women’s Player Votes by chiefolododo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mods should take it to the front page

Mr Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Pls Vote Asisat Oshoala. She's Behind In The Best Women’s Player Votes by Princezibk: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
I and my family all voted already,,, even solicited for her in my WhatsApp by posting links to vote She and Osimhen 🫶🏽🫶🏽

(1) (Reply)

Not Interested In Humansstill / Determined To Possess A Weapon / Was Attended By Activists Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.