Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza (1036 Views)

Full S£x Video Of Ghana Girl Having Sex Because Of Cold Stone And Pizza / ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made / Abeg, Where Is Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza by DyshApp: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
The gospel singer Mercy Chinwo and her family have not stopped celebrating the arrival of her first child with husband, Pastor Blessed.

Mercy described her hospital stay in a recent video, sharing a photo of the food she received after giving birth.

The singer displayed a plate with pizza and carrots, indicating that this was the first meal she had after giving birth.

But she also admitted that she preferred Nigerian food, saying that hot pepper soup with garry was the best.

“1st meal after childbirth Na hot peppersoup sure pass o, I don’t play with my naija food o no matter the condition,” Mercy wrote in her caption.

kie_kie__: “The first meal I ate eh.”

diaryofakitchenlover: “I chop ceaser salad tire.”

phumine001: “It’s seems everyone commenting all gave birth abroad when me dey busy drink hot pap after delivery.”

layeaside: “You for call me na, I for send very correct hot pepper soup through DHL na.”

freesiafoodies: “I chop am like that o. They even served me lobsters. Na so I do jeki baby.”

may8gallery: “Case Study After showing them pepper Why won’t they give you carrot and pizza.”

Catch up with the latest Celebrity Gist(link)

Re: Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza by Thundafireseun: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
angry
Re: Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza by PedoBear: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
See as she don fat finish

After delivery she go need enter gym for proper alignment

1 Like

Re: Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza by safarifarms(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Show off.

I'd thought she would be a private type.

Funny though.
Re: Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza by ShayGirl(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Joy of motherhood...

E nor easy to born. leave her to express herself ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza by Blakjewelry(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Home sweet home, some day all of una go run come back.
Re: Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza by Soulsymbol99: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
She is always almost not recognizable without her barrett grin
Re: Abeg Where Pepper Soup-Mercy Chinwo Laments After Being Served Carrot And Pizza by DyshApp: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
She is always almost not recognizable without her barrett grin

Her signature look😄

(1) (Reply)

Help Locate My Childhood Friend / Is Love Wicked? / D’banj Signs Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.