Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) (39920 Views)

Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video) / Camp Gas Cylinders Shared At An Event (Video) / Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
It may be a sign to either of the spouse

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
The gods have spoken
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Blitzking: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Why sometimes renting an event center is good..but can be quite expensive... but I realise in the long run it's a bit cheaper..in terms of guests comfort...availability of convenience I.e toilets for both gender....protection from weather changes...some come with ac...fridges to cool your drinks and a place to store your food.. and some nice spots for your pictures....some of them come with enough chairs and tables you don't need to rent..just bring your decorator

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Annychibest(f): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Call us for your voice overs in video ads, commercials and heart warming greetings to your loved ones..

Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nature might be sending a subtle message of disapproval of that marriage/union ! The loss though,my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by kaludestiny10(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
They should have consulted the custodians of the land since they are not strong spiritually.
Artiiclebeast:
They should have spent a little time observing weather reports/patterns to help them in their planning.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by NwokoloOwa: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
This very strange rain that fell throughout the country last Saturday at an unexpected time in the year. And even strangely choose Saturday and at the exact time periods of weddings. Why no at night. It caused so many heartaches nationwide. I witnessed one sad one too in Abuja
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by kiddkash(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
They should have spent a little time observing weather reports/patterns to help them in their planning.
People don't plan wedding day a day or a week b4. It is over at least a month.
No way to know 2 months time
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by IPDGP: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

So sad!!

Na why hall better pass be this oo

If na thier village people work and them use hall, na so he go comot the hall roof and scatter the whole place
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Helgreenluv(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omo that was the wedding I was suppose to perform this weekend ooo no wonder my manager cancelled Omo me I cannot refund their money o
Only an idiot would waste his or her data listening to your wacked songs. Quit music and go into something else. You will NEVER blow. Your songs are wacked, you live a fake life and you talk stupidly like a child. You are nothing but a mofo

Abeg guys help me listen to my song below them talk say he no sweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjvSvWqg6OE?si=A-T1v3WonL1Qxgkr
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by toprealman: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Don’t you guys use weather forecast?
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Thundafireseun: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nten:
It's a raining season. You can't blame the most high that reigneth.

November is not raining season

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
This could have been avoided. Kpelle to the couple and guests
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by adecz: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
The gods are not happy with this union ❎❎❎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
donproject2:
E don be for them...who dey bear the loss?
Both the couple and the organizers. Each independently.

Couple lost their money since reception didn't hold, organizers lost anything damaged by rain.

This is a lose lose situation.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by DiamondPant(f): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
It's wedding that's affected not the marriage.
They should go and start their marriage in peace.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by youngrichnigga: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
No be everywhere fit handle outdoor open-air wedding moreso not a Niger Delta state like Delta, Bayelsa or Port Harcourt that rain falls consistently in undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by ayandee: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
This same thing happened at my sister's wedding. Luckily, we were in church when it started. My husband, cousins and uncles quickly left the church to make alternative venue arrangements. They found a vacant hall close to the venue that could sit 200 people. They quickly re-arranged the chairs (no party-style arrangements anymore). By the time we all got to the new venue, my husband and all those that saved the day were all drenched.

The guests didn't notice anything as the party went on smoothly. Thanks to family!

I've never been a fan of outdoor parties. Just book a hall if you can afford it.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Bmaster(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omo that was the wedding I was suppose to perform this weekend ooo no wonder my manager cancelled Omo me I cannot refund their money o

Abeg guys help me listen to my song below them talk say he no sweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjvSvWqg6OE?si=A-T1v3WonL1Qxgkr
the freestyle good,but why the sound no high
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
I worked as an event cameraman for over a decade, bro, this shot do happen every now and then......

Some u will just pity the couple....
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by dododawa1: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Sign

What ELDER see sitting

If

A child stand he can't see it.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Ijaya123: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
SensualMan:
Nigerians will now attribute it to a sign from the gods that the wedding should not hold cheesy

It did not even happen in Nigeria.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by voltron14: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Better to have the turbulence now and peace through the marriage.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by eyeses: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
E be like sey na their exes send this one grin cheesy
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Bar1941(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
People that have money to put up such decorations should have applied senses by renting a hall for such event.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Iamdbull: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bmaster:
the freestyle good,but why the sound no high
Thank you very much, the speaker na the smallest jbl
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by samwash(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

For Nigeria we nor dey observe weather forecast, we mainly plan our outdoor events mostly in dry season.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Nten: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:

November is not raining season
Yeah... If you live in PH u go know say rain dey fall anyhow. Rain no get season here brother
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Bmaster(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Iamdbull:

Thank you very much, the speaker na the smallest jbl
ok.
What's the song name,and where can I download it ?
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by yommen: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Wedding date amd venue were planned months ago. They prolly thought rain would have stopped by the date.
Re: Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) by Iamdbull: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bmaster:
ok.
What's the song name,and where can I download it ?
It's just a freestyle, I will let you know when it drops. Appreciate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Couple And Their Attire At Their Wedding In Lagos. Photos / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.