Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 (16777 Views)

West Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 0 ) On 23rd December 2023 / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (0 - 3) On 23rd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by rolams(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Athemisia:

Bro, we should forget about the league and focus on top 4 race simple.
We have been wasteful when we needed a win the most.

It's too much!
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by lordprogress: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
bcomputer101:
Arsenal will score at 92mins
You say watin cause na everyday be Christmas na.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by rolams(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Another disappointing draw ynwa❤

Very disappointing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by coins501(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
rolams:
Liverpool FC have failed to beat Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham and Chelsea this season.

Can we win the league with this? I am not sure.
No bro, we can't. These set of players have lost the winning mentality. It's like they are satisfied settling for draws. No real sense of urgency. I'm really disappointed tonight...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by phorget(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Afamed:

Big name without champion league cup?

I'm sure notheham forest with a champion league cup is a big name.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by slivertongue: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
slivertongue:
one point a piece will be fair to both sides

And so it ended

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Athemisia: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mitsurugi:

And Arsenal is what?
You mean this third division London side?
I blame Liverpool poor performance.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by TruthsFM: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Saliba has been awarded the POTM. Once again a wall at the back for Arsenal🧱

#Arsenal #afc #coyg

14 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Poshvector12345: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
rolams:
Liverpool FC have failed to beat Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham and Chelsea this season.

How exactly does it stop from winning the league?
Do this teams give 4 points if you win?
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by wiseone28: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
KanuSE:

Liverpool don put knife 🔪 for ya ticket...😂
I no play bet na my club
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Athemisia: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
coins501:

No bro, we can't. These set of players have lost the winning mentality. It's like they are satisfied settling for draws. No real sense of urgency. I'm really disappointed tonight...
Disappointed is an understatement... This Liverpool is worst than last season Liverpool.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by coins501(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Gravenberg was terrible, klopp should keep Gakpo in the game a little longer. Salah's
and indeed the team's decision making process too slow.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by wiseone28: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
Athemisia:

You mean this third division London side?
I blame Liverpool poor performance.
Very poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:
Arsenal has to give West Ham extra cash.

Declan Rice is an excellent footballer.

True... Everyone seems to have eyes for good players except your current or former club (whichever applies)! grin

Last player wey him head correct enter that Old Trafford na Bruno Fernandes... Now, the evil spirit there is beginning to affect the poor guy.

He only plays great football with his national team mates.

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Scarrr: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
coins501:

sharrap...na arsenal den dey play against..no be Chelsea or manu, den for try to dey urgent and collect na... na exactly wetin arsenal dey chill fr

10 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by wiseone28: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Liverpool no try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Reussite: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
Another senseless draw again by Liverpool despite the opportunities to bury the game. This right here is why Man City has won the league 4 times in the last 5 years. You just have that feeling Man City will once again snatch the trophy from these pretenders especially as KDB is back 😠

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by fergie001: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

True... Everyone seems to have eyes for good players
Last player wey him head correct enter that Old Trafford na Bruno Fernandes... Now, the evil spirit there is beginning to affect the poor guy.

He only plays great football with his national team mates.
Kyase Ray07 dfrost Oludharay fuckingmallam45 l, please reply

Real Madrid is doing well for now..... And we will get there.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Hausa(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
As a Gunner, I'm not sure if I'm the only one worried about our attackers, Saka and Martinelli. Then add Odegaard to the mix.
They're just too poor for my liking.
Yes, every player tends to have off days, but the off days of Saka, Martinelli and Odegaard are so much that it tends to be covered up by the better displays of Declan Rice, and the rest of the defenders on the pitch.

I said before that Saka and Martinelli are not Special Talents. If you see a Special Talent, you'll know.
The problem with the both of them, including Odegaard is that because they have no models, they're unlikely to develop more than they already have. I will never get carried away by the goals they score because, no. They're not DEVELOPING.

Compare with Fabregas, who had a lot of models around him (Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Viera, Edu, Kanu, Campbell, Toure, Hleb, Rosicky, DIaby, Adebayor, Gilberto, Ljungberg, etc), it was easy for him to raise his game and also learn from the best.
Who and who would I consider models where Saka and Martinelly can raise their game and learn from? There's literally know one.
That way, you can see that years have gone by and there's nothing like GAME PLAY IMPROVEMENT in Saka and Martinelli. We might want to say, "oh, they scored 15 goals a season." Yes, they did. After that, there's nothing else to show in their game.
It becomes a cause for concern because you genuinely wonder where these attackers can take us.

I was under the impression Trossard was better than Martinelli and Saka, but the lack of models in the team means he's struggled to even replicate the game play he brought from Brighton, and has struggled to even raise his game.

I've been a Gunner for more than 20 years and I can tell you for free that Saka and Martinelli might be scoring goals and giving assists, but they're the worst WINGERS we've had since I started following Arsenal.
I hope I'm NOT the only one paying keen attention.

Edit: Wingers and not Attackers.
This was an oversight.

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Scarrr: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hausa:
As a Gunner, I'm not sure if I'm the only one worried about our attackers, Saka and Martinelli. Then add Odegaard to the mix.
Yes, every player tends to have off days, but the off days of Saka, Martinelli and Odegaard are so much that it tends to be covered up by the better displays of Declan Rice, and the rest of the defenders on the pitch.

I said before that Saka and Martinelli are not Special Talents. If you see a Special Talent, you'll know.
The problem with the both of them, including Odegaard is that because they have no models, they're unlikely to develop more than they already have. I will never get carried away by the goals they score because, no. They're not DEVELOPING.

Compare with Fabregas, who had a lot of models around him (Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Viera, Edu, Kanu, Campbell, Toure, Hleb, Rosicky, DIaby, Adebayor, Gilberto, Ljungberg, etc), it was easy for him to raise his game and also learn from the best.
Who and who would I consider models where Saka and Martinelly can raise their game and learn from? There's literally know one.
That way, you can see that years have gone by and there's nothing like GAME PLAY IMPROVEMENT in Saka and Martinelli. We might want to say, "oh, they scored 15 goals a season." Yes, they did. After that, there's nothing else to show in their game.
It becomes a cause for concern because you genuinely wonder where these attackers can take us.

I was under the impression Trossard was better than Martinelli and Saka, but the lack of models in the team means he's struggled to even replicate the game play he brought from Brighton, and has struggled to even raise his game.

I've been a Gunner for more than 20 years and I can tell you for free that Saka and Martinelli might be scoring goals and giving assists, but they're the worst attackers we've had since I started following Arsenal.
nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hausa:

I've been a Gunner for more than 20 years and I can tell you for free that Saka and Martinelli might be scoring goals and giving assists, but they're the worst attackers we've had since I started following Arsenal.

We can't blame them though...no replacement if this two should go on injury...and saka has been playing back to back to back without any rest...u can't just blame them honestly

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:

Former club it is then...! grin

I heard Graham Potter will be taking over by January.

Good times ahead for that Club!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Olivyabrown: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
A draw seems to be a fair result. Both teams can't complain. Still at the top. We move!!

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by naijapikin2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
The bad thing about a draw is that you each take one point and return one point to the FA.

COYG

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Banhammy717: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Why did Arteta play Zincheko in this kind of game?

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by mpi210: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
ARSENAL AND LIVERPOOL FANS REACTION TO LIVERPOOL 1-1 ARSENAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk6Gftb-pUE
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Oluwadare316(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Athemisia:

Disappointed is an understatement... This Liverpool is worst than last season Liverpool.
Hmm, it felt terrible cos it looks like city or maybe arsenal are serious title contenders and we are not taking our chances. There is still time for improvement,let's hope we perform better when Salah and Endo leaves in January. I hope Salah will finally leave in the summer so that we can find his replacement and 1cb signing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:

Well, my team, Aston Villa is doing wonderfully well today
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by naijapikin2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hausa:

You're the only one on that page my brother... It's obvious that you have been watching arsenal matches through a smokescreen.

I know that your perception will change at the end of the league. Arsenal may not win the league but the point would have been proven.

Let's keep on hoping our dear club does exceptionally well.

Ciao

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by koyeni(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hausa:

Trash 🗑️

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 by Reussite: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
rolams:

Honestly about a fortnight ago I had the same impression that they could actually go ahead to win it but trust me from the last matches played,as much as I hate Man City I can almost confidently say they are winning that league😞

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 4th April 2015 / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better / Liverpool Vs Manchester City:CapitalOneCup Final 1 - 3 On Penalties On 28/02/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.