Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) (35735 Views)

Edo 2024: Hoodlums Destroy Shaibu’s Campaign Vehicle(pix) / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by BigBelleControl(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
ok
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by wasuka14(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
This shuaib is a thief. Which idea do you have that you have not push through your Boss Obaseki, for almost 8yrs and u want to come back again. PDP will loose edo this time arround.

Truths9ja:
VIDEO: Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu's campaign buses have surfaced as he officially announced his intention to contest in the state's 2024 Gubernatorial Poll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyhdT_Ge21Q?si=7nkuZjLOBiWo0epg

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by jrusky(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ok that is fine follow your dream and I wish you the best.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Chicagograduate(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
They uses money they have stolen while in government to contest for a political post and steal more.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by smartemperor042: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Oh...... Really, but when it comes to the
Presidency, rotation should NEVER be mentioned right?

Truths9ja:
All the best to him. I support Edo central senatorial district to emerge the Pdp governorship candidate of 2024 governorship poll in Edo State. Rotating the governorship seat in all the 3 senatorial district is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Princeton92(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zonefree:

Mention one clean and respectful politician in Nigeria. I'll wait.

Obong (Arc) Victor Attach
Shagari
Donald Duke
Chime Sullivan
Ambode 🤔

I've very sure of the first 3 sha
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by o123456789(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Philip can't fly the flag of the PDP as the governorship candidate in Edo. As long as Obaseki is still alive he goes nowhere. Obaseki is going to get sympathy votes by picking an Esan man during primary!!! Philip has better chance in other parties not PDP as far as Edo state is concerned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Bigchristo: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
VIDEO: Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu's campaign buses have surfaced as he officially announced his intention to contest in the state's 2024 Gubernatorial Poll.

Philip Shaibu can’t even win primary elections under PDP in Edo lions full the line up, people like Osariemen Osunbor, Ariavbere, Pastor Ize Iyamu. etc Dey warm up for this same position 😂😂😂
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Truths9ja: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
smartemperor042:
Oh...... Really, but when it comes to the
Presidency, rotation should NEVER be mentioned right?

presidency is different from the governorship sit now.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Jorussia(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
o123456789:
Philip can't fly the flag of the PDP as the governorship candidate in Edo. As long as Obaseki is still alive he goes nowhere. Obaseki is going to get sympathy votes by picking an Esan man during primary!!! Philip has better chance in other parties not PDP as far as Edo state is concerned.
With the new political realities emerging i don't think an esan man is going to emerge governor. A Bini man may likely pick it.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Truths9ja: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
o123456789:
this is just the fact here. Philip Shaibu only want to create sympathy favours and popularity to him and his team niii. Obaseki will send him away from Edo State politics. Obaseki is picking from Edo central senatorial district and that buried Philip Shaibu governorship bid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by 43Ronin: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
israelmao:
It will be a bumpy ride for Shaibu though he has every right to contest.
you don't understand the game yet, don't worry, it will surface in a few years.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by WantsandMore: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
I just don't understand Nigerian online political pundits , today you hear dey don't like Godfatherism, tomorrow you hear they're supporting whoever a God father picks. Damn...Confucius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by GreatOchuks: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Them use Ugly Governors swear for Edo State at all ?
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
this is just the fact here. Philip Shaibu only want to create sympathy favours and popularity to him and his team niii. Obaseki will send him away from Edo State politics. Obaseki is picking from Edo central senatorial district and that buried Philip Shaibu governorship bid.
i won't be surprised if shaibu is just a pawn for obaseki

Obaseki is going to face a tough task forcing his unkwown candidate on old pdp faithfuls

Some one like shaibu is just a distraction to rally pdp under obaseki to fight the common enemy shaibu since both obaseki and old pdp faithfuls are both talking of power rotation equity
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
He should relax. Na watin dey scatter party he wan do so. He won't get the ticket
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by o123456789(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jorussia:
With the new political realities emerging i don't think an esan man is going to emerge governor. A Bini man may likely pick it.
Let's wait and see 2024 is around the corner already.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Sleekfingers: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
OboOlora:
Dem don use ugly men swear for Edo political circle!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are not a nice person at all....

Ugliness in every nook and cranny of that State.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Truths9ja: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
i won't be surprised if shaibu is just a pawn for obaseki

Obaseki is going to face a tough task forcing his unkwown candidate on old pdp faithfuls

Some one like shaibu is just a distraction to rally pdp under obaseki to fight the common enemy shaibu since both obaseki and old pdp faithfuls are both talking of power rotation equity

Shaibu understand Edo state politics, he just want to create attention and political awareness for himself niii. He knows that he won’t clinch the Pdp governorship ticket in Edo state. I heard Wike is sponsoring his governorship ambition, he don lose already. Edo no be Lagos slogan will be applied again in next year governorship primary election and the secondary governorship poll
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Charly68: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
History is about to repeat itself in Edo.. if PDP rejects the man ,it is likely that APC will harbour him. Oshiomoleh and his group are still observing the situation in the state. They don't want to run and lose this time around.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by id4sho(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Let him go to labour party
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
With all the plenty money, what's with the BS? Normal Baby Sienna naaaw.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by haphizz57(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Truths9ja:

I dnt knw why EDO STATE governors no dey fine. And i knw Edo pple use to be cute/beautiful. E be like say na devil dey rule Edo
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by NaMe4: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Charly68:
History is about to repeat itself in Edo.. if PDP rejects the man ,it is likely that APC will harbour him. Oshiomoleh and his group are still observing the situation in the state. They don't want to run and lose this time around.

The question would be: why would PDP reject him and why would APC take such risk to adopt him?

Anyway, that's impossible! He has definitely weighed his options and stuck to PDP.

Fact is his chances are slim.

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Prettychild(f): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
OboOlora:
Dem don use ugly men swear for Edo political circle!
Olumide Akpata is coming
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
Shaibu understand Edo state politics, he just want to create attention and political awareness for himself niii. He knows that he won’t clinch the Pdp governorship ticket in Edo state. I heard Wike is sponsoring his governorship ambition, he don lose already. Edo no be Lagos slogan will be applied again in next year governorship primary election and the secondary governorship poll
political awareness to what end?

This is his last bustop in top politics, he should go and be dragging senate or rep with oshomole in his zone.

He is not the only person in politics, btw I don't think wike is funding him, just like odubu these deputies really fix their eyes on more loot before e clear finally
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by kestolove95(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na for primaries e go fail

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Truths9ja: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
political awareness to what end?

This is his last bustop in top politics, he should go and be dragging senate or rep with oshomole in his zone.

He is not the only person in politics, btw I don't think wike is funding him, just like odubu these deputies really fix their eyes on more loot before e clear finally
I don’t even know what he’s looking for in the edo state governorship election. He didn’t want to drag the edo north senatorial district with Oshimole niii. He want to create dynasty and structures for himself in Edo state. He has failed woefully on that.
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Truths9ja: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
haphizz57:

I dnt knw why EDO STATE governors no dey fine. And i knw Edo pple use to be cute/beautiful. E be like say na devil dey rule Edo
Na their ladies that are cute and beautiful, but their men are ugly and darky
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by Impecca(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
Guyman01:
Philip is a good politician but his problem is that Obaseki wants power to rotate along tribal/Senatorial Zones bases just like in Delta, Enugu, Anambra, Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Abia States unlike in Benue and Kogi states where Tiv and Igala sees the office of the governor as a birthright until Ebira decided to collect it by force using mass rigging as per Kogi state.

Power rotation brings calm and tranquility in the states practicing it, during election everyone in the mentioned states knows the zone to produce the governor and all the major parties will feature only candidates from that zone.

Yes Philip Shaibu has every constitutional right to contest but Obaseki also has valid reasons for not supporting him
Which senatorial district is Obaseki and that of Philip. Which district is next to produce governor, pls explain more
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by ufotunang: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Truths9ja:
All the best to him. I support Edo central senatorial district to emerge the Pdp governorship candidate of 2024 governorship poll in Edo State. Rotating the governorship seat in all the 3 senatorial district is the best.
..as the Edo state governor, obaseki endorsed him to be his successor ?
Re: Philip Shaibu's Campaign Vehicles Surface Online (Video, Photo) by ufotunang: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
As the Edo state governor endorsed him to be his successor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji* / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.