Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Ponzi Scam Called GMG Now Livent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Ponzi Scam Called GMG Now Livent (291 Views)

Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ponzi Scam Called GMG Now Livent by Veetee(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Sometimes early this year, a friend introduced me to ponzi scheme called GMG, I initially didnt want to get involved but he persuaded me with some proof that it is paying. Thats how i registered with 4k, I introduced some friends who signed up and I got paid from referal bonus

It wasnt so long the site crashed, although i profited from it but most of my downlines( people i referred) lost significant amount of money.

My friends in canada out of trust signed under me with some good amount of money, they didnt even recover their capital before it crashed.
I felt so bad for them.

Not too long ago, they resurfaced with another name called Livent. Its from same people because I have been following them on telegram
In the telegram group you cant post messages but you can just post smileys which was done on purpose to deceive people.
A lot of people lost huge sums of money the last time,

The recent one called Livent was launched some few weeks back on a saturday. I registered the following day, sunday which was the day chelsea played Mancity. I know about ponzi, so i thought since this one just started that it would last for one month. I knew they needed money for chrismas.

I invested 8k, and i was getting paid 2k daily, also i introduced some friends although alot declined. The whole thing didnt last upto a week before it crashed. Money lost again!

My pain is a female friend i introduced, she put in 4k and 15k while she introduced her dad in the village who put in 70k, everything all gone

The funny thing is these guys will start sending people messages privately that if you want to recovery your money you need to pay for maintenance fee. I am guessing some few persons will still fall for it. Omo for me I WILL NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A PONZI SCHEME.
Just so anyone else dont fall victim they recently came up with a different name which i cant remember now.
'
Does anyone have similar experience with GMG now Livent?. Save others please!

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue 4 Siblings Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Anambra / Alabama Carries Out First US Nitrogen Gas Execution. / Army Releases Images Of Officers K!lled In Delta Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.