Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" (659 Views)

Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by Birdbyrde440: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
That is the lyrics from the song "Normally" by Odumodublvck.
Have you noticed that most Nigerian girls don't like his songs? It is for a reason.
nigerian girls don't go near a man with real hard manly energy, yes they like male attention but they like it better when it is soft.
To get a Nigerian girl the legitimate way you must either become a simp, an effeminate man.
Just imagine Israel dmw now probably met his wife in Church and all...

Let me tell you about the church girl in Nigeria,
She worships her pastor
She has sold out her conscience to her pastor, daddy go and mommy go..
Some pastors prepare charms for church girl, they take your picture and name to the altar, and all that..
The church girl reports your matter to pastor and he tells her what to do and she executes it exactly as told, she sold her conscience to a fraudster claiming man of God.
I have met many of them so I know, their goal is to be above you, manipulate you and turn mould you into a foolish man as her pastor advises, she feels she is better than you, in her mind she already has her own views of her a family should be based on pastor preaching... some of them even swallow pastor seed..
As a man if you don't have Discernment she will completely entangle you and by the time you realise you are finished.

After church girls you have the Open olosho and the closet one.
Any girl in a relationship is a coded olosho because she jumps from one bf to another and before you know she has been with atleast 10 men before marriage. This one is damaged but covers it well, by the time you marry her you will see hell.

The open olosho is the best but the problem is that she is damaged and might manifest at any time.. is can be uncultured and razzle but Atleast you know who you are dealing with, you have seen her unclothedness but you still love to see each other from time to time.

Do you know who is to blame for all these things?

Weak men who were absent from their daughters lives or were to weak to be in it. Infact weak fathers are to blame.
Then you have men who refuse to take charge and bring women to order. You see how the muslim men bring their women to order..

Girls of today hate real man that brings her to order, they want the soft , girly, cute boy or the wanna be gangster boy.

Men that maltreat women na them fail pass. All things being equal you no suppose to ask girl what do you bring to the table, Women are soft creatures to be protected and provided for i.e all things being equal oo...
Because how can you protect what you cannot control?
You must be seen to be an upright man before any
woman can respect you. Upright and fair in judgement but Nigeria is the only place that everything upside down. Nigerian women hate fairness and uprightness.

To solve the problem, as a single guy, STOP GIVING WOMEN MONEY, SAVE AND BUILD YOURSELF(the beautiful ones are not yet born) try to reduce Fornication to avoid soulties. DON'T INVOLVE ANY WOMAN UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO BE RESPONSIBLE.

Worse come to worse pay to relieve sexual tension, or even self pleasure because as it stands now, the companions that God gave us have turned into a viper possed by satan as was in the garden of eden.
Be wise! Look sharp!

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by LikeAking: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na men wey no wise, Dey find church girls..

The church is the reason marriages don’t last, followed by friends, family and the retarded couple.

Some of u will still argue this one..

Once a woman know say e get one pastor wey go settle una mata u are finished..

Once a woman carry you enter church levels u are finished… Ask Bank W..

Men doing very well, once they get married they become broke and irrelevant… Ask Banky W and Duncan Mighty..

Banky own is the worst, he has no hit tracks in the gospel ministry…. Now wey Nigerian artist are doing well globally, his career is dead..

I am saying this cos, men will learn..

Even my mama tell me say, make I no follow any woman go her church, since I was a kid..

I spit on all SIMPS.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by LikeAking: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
The reality of life is, church people lack the wisdom of the real world. They are not so wise or intelligent…

They don’t have the right information and temperament..

They don’t develop or build their character.

And they don’t want too..

Church people are very selfish to the core…

They lie to one another..

Above all they are very careless and carefree with life and always depend on God to fix their mess..

They are not serious minded people..

They don’t know the core principles of life.

They are not good managers and planners..

E plenty…
Re: Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by TooMuchStuff: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
wahala plenty my broda....

Marine kingdom de feast on pentecostal churches no be lie.... Ogbanje everywhere you go.....

funny thing is that you can't detect them except God help with a gift of discernment of spirits.

dem colonise Choir. come spread go Ushers....

Pray and watch ⌚
Re: Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by AsianTotal: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
The Wives Of Most Pentecostal Churches Are From The Marine World.
The Marine World Controls Pentecostal Churches.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by Birdbyrde440: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
AsianTotal:
The Wives Of Most Pentecostal Churches Are From The Marine World.
The Marine World Controls Pentecostal Churches.

I will dash you 2k if you can tell me the name of the spirit that controls the marine kingdom.
The money small but I just like your comment that's all
Re: Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by Birdbyrde440: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
wahala plenty my broda....

Marine kingdom de feast on pentecostal churches no be lie.... Ogbanje everywhere you go.....

funny thing is that you can't detect them except God help with a gift of discernment of spirits.

dem colonise Choir. come spread go Ushers....

Pray and watch ⌚

If you be real man you go detect them and they can't near you. Infact they go de avoid you, try to tarnish your image despite the fact that you have never spoken to them, they will just hate you, do you know why?
Re: Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by Birdbyrde440: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
LikeAking:
The reality of life is, church people lack the wisdom of the real world. They are not so wise or intelligent…

They don’t have the right information and temperament..

They don’t develop or build their character.

And they don’t want too..

Church people are very selfish to the core…

They lie to one another..

Above all they are very careless and carefree with life and always depend on God to fix their mess..

They are not serious minded people..

They don’t know the core principles of life.

They are not good managers and planners..

E plenty…

A day is coming that their failures will lay bare before them and they will have no one to save them.

They are the ones that make it IMPOSSIBLE to convert the Muslim and jews to christianity.

They are a mockery to true Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW: "Spiritually My Charges De Block Off Olosho..."" by Birdbyrde440: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
LikeAking:
Na men wey no wise, Dey find church girls..

The church is the reason marriages don’t last, followed by friends, family and the retarded couple.

Some of u will still argue this one..

Once a woman know say e get one pastor wey go settle una mata u are finished..

Once a woman carry you enter church levels u are finished… Ask Bank W..

Men doing very well, once they get married they become broke and irrelevant… Ask Banks and Duncan Mighty..

Nanny’s own is the worst, he has no hit tracks in the gospel ministry…. Now wey Nigerian artist are doing well globally, his career is dead..

I am saying this cos, men will learn..

Even my mama tell me say, make I no follow any woman go her church, since I was a kid..

I spit on all SIMPS.

I don learn something today. your mama na good woman, that advice is deep.

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Most Handsome Filipino Actors: Captivating Stars Of Filipino Cinema / Verydarkman Turns Transgender After Nigeria Police Fail To Arrest Bobrisky / New New New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.