Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) (27117 Views)

Police Confirm Killing Of 57-year-old Abia Man By Son, Suspect To Be Arraigned / Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Kingluqman(m): 1:27am On Nov 28, 2023
BE LIKE THIS TINUBU REGIME WAN RED OO
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by aariwa(m): 1:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Using Supreme Court to install hope uzodimma, a man that came 4th in elections, injustice led to this current bloodshed in Imo state
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by PoliteActivist: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
What the fvck is wrong with these terrorists!

The Nigerian Armed Forces should take a cue from Israel and start dropping bombs on Imo state. Before the death toll surpasses 10,000, it would have been guaranteed that 1000 IPOB terrorists are dead.

Nope. Simply jail anyone even suspected. That will be the end
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by damose12(m): 1:39am On Nov 28, 2023
This is very sad. We can't continue this way! Killing your brother is not the way to get freedom. The south east Elites must come together to prefer a lasting solution to this insecurity. The mindset of the people should be changed too to understand that this is ot the best route. I weep for my dear South East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by adicius: 1:54am On Nov 28, 2023
See how they killed an elderly man like chicken. Only in the sad east. Condolences to his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by ipobarecriminals: 2:23am On Nov 28, 2023
sad shocked sad ELUUPS 70,80,IPOB yweets,ESN,UGM,Una weldone for killing una papa there.Meanwhile,madam Ekwesilly, OBI of AGULU. and others useless nuisance there will keep mum.If nah Jos,Rivers now,they'll come outside and 💃 🕺 naked sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by rafcrown(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2023
A country of many criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by IjebuWarrior: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2023
These pple and their tribe are indeed cursed mofos.

Savages! 🤬

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Spandau: 2:42am On Nov 28, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Not everything is connected to agitation for self-determination. This is why it's not good to chuk mouth on everything you read even when you are a million miles away and not conversant with the local politics and communal bruhahas in the said locality.

You mind the numbskull?
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by abdeefggh: 2:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Death left and right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Broveens42:

Kanu single handedly stopped open grazing in my region, something no governor in Nigeria can dream of doing
You guys are still living in delusion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by occfx: 3:29am On Nov 28, 2023
Austineva:
All sabos must go one after the other
Biafra is a spirit, Biafra is unstoppable ✊

Fidel castro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by occfx: 3:32am On Nov 28, 2023
Broveens42:

Kanu single handedly stopped open grazing in my region, something no governor in Nigeria can dream of doing

Not only that, he single handedly chased Fulani herdsmen and janjaweedds very far away to God knows where. You can confortably go to farm now and come back without fear. Release Kanu today, all governors in the south east will become irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by patomberekpe(m): 3:50am On Nov 28, 2023
Jadiks:
This is evil and utterly condemnable. You can't be killing your own people in the name of breakaway

What has the killing got to do with breakaway? some of you come on social media just to talk rubbish, sometimes i ask the age of some of you. killing is not the best way, but somany things could lead in killing, perhaps he has made a bad judgement or something else. by the way each day 100 are being killed in the North and 100 kidnapped each day, was that a breakaway killing also?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Sunrise258: 4:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Igbo can continue to kill themselves long as they didn't import the madness to other regions. Igbos are like stubborn kids that shouldn't be allowed to stay alone without adult monitor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by drehdinho(m): 4:19am On Nov 28, 2023
Their kings are the ones used to oppress the poor. I’m not surprised this one was taken out of the way.

I remember when I had my NYSC in Imo state in 2013, at Izombe in OGUTA LGA, this very village houses Adax oil company and for the whole year they had no light.

What manner of oppression is that? And you people expect peace to reign where there gross wickedness of the leaders.

You see their kings living in luxury to the full glare of the subjects they rule over.

I was surprised when they had one festival like that. Their traditional rulers were entering the festival ground with exotic cars and their children all aboard based came for the occasion reading speeches and all.

I wondered then why we blacks are so unemotional and prefer to see their subjects suffer like animals while a few take all the national cake to themselves.

The consequences of corruption is what it’s happening in Imo state today.

Build facilities in the communities. Provide jobs for people you’re serving so that whatever wealth you have you can peacefully enjoy it.

Our leaders always want to eat their cake and have it.

Imagine the prices of things going high up by the day and we have NLC in the country.

Everybody is pretending like nothing is wrong but when the consequences of all these evil corrupt practices played by our leaders start coming out, some people who are benefiting from these corruption would start wailing.

Transportation from Abuja to southwest is now 20k. As against N3, 500 and there’s no raise in the minimum wage.

And the leaders are expecting people not to rebel. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Squirrel1(m): 4:21am On Nov 28, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Drove who, you cant even look Fulanis in the eye

Havent Fulani Herdsmen been kidnapping & taking hostages in the north,
and mumus like u kept silent?
You must like come from a head slamming background
you are too slow. The only thing that will reset ur ignorance is when someone close to you gets hurt by unknown gun men. I do hope it doesn't get to that B4 u have some sense

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Xox1945(m): 5:05am On Nov 28, 2023
Uzodiama hand work second phase of killing by a man who force his way to power through APC judiciary and INCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by prophetfire: 5:16am On Nov 28, 2023
Jadiks:
This is evil and utterly condemnable. You can't be killing your own people in the name of breakaway
. Forget about the useless Biafra agitators. The problem here is that our security people in Nigeria are dumb and lazy.
People commit crime and try to put the tag of agitators on it so that our security men will fear and not investigate.
The fake and criminal agitators are doing their own criminal activities but every crime isn't committed by the agitators. Our security people should try and be conducting investigation but they are afraid and would rather chase bribe money.
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Honestfrend: 5:33am On Nov 28, 2023
drehdinho:
Their kings are the ones used to oppress the poor. I’m not surprised this one was taken out of the way.

I remember when I had my NYSC in Imo state in 2013, at Izombe in OGUTA LGA, this very village houses Adax oil company and for the whole year they had no light.

What manner of oppression is that? And you people expect peace to reign where there gross wickedness of the leaders.

You see their kings living in luxury to the full glare of the subjects they rule over.

I was surprised when they had one festival like that. Their traditional rulers were entering the festival ground with exotic cars and their children all aboard based came for the occasion reading speeches and all.

I wondered then why we blacks are so unemotional and prefer to see their subjects suffer like animals while a few take all the national cake to themselves.

The consequences of corruption is what it’s happening in Imo state today.

Build facilities in the communities. Provide jobs for people you’re serving so that whatever wealth you have you can peacefully enjoy it.

Our leaders always want to eat their cake and have it.

Imagine the prices of things going high up by the day and we have NLC in the country.

Everybody is pretending like nothing is wrong but when the consequences of all these evil corrupt practices played by our leaders start coming out, some people who are benefiting from these corruption would start wailing.

Transportation from Abuja to southwest is now 20k. As against N3, 500 and there’s no raise in the minimum wage.

And the leaders are expecting people not to rebel. Continue.

You said it all... Everything..

It doesn't even like it will get better soon that is my worry..
Anything that happens now in the east they will tag it on Biafra..

Nigeria is a place where the rich always want the poor to come begging them for piece of bread as long as they live..
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by evangmx(m): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2023
Jadiks:

Please, Get your Business on Google Front Page without a Website

Drop us your Request here
https://forms.gle/4Ea4GW2kBS9LNWMi7

Are you sure that they are the ones doing the killings
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2023
a

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Torg77: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2023
Hi
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by adecz: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2023
❎❎❎❎

These Igbo hotheads want to finish
their area in the name of Biafra.

The insecurity there is worse than the
Northern areas, where criminals only
operate sporadically on lonely roads or
village areas and hardly come to towns
to operate.
❎❎❎❎❎

In Igbo land, the crimes are targeted at
particular people, mostly for political,
chieftaincy or financial reasons.
❎❎❎❎❎

Because of this, many Igbos living outside
Igbo land or abroad can't go home for
Xmas or even normal times to connect
with their roots .. They prefer to remain in
Abuja, Lagos or wherever they are based.
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Torg77: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2023
Hi
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by OmoFiditi: 6:29am On Nov 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

I think Tinubu should conduct a referendum In
South East so that Simon Ekpa and ESN can rest

Do Ibos want total authoritarian government over them by people living in diaspora and sponsoring anarchy

Or

They want a fair share in Nigeria, where they trade and live freely everywhere and go home to enjoy their hustle by December

Na today dem begin ask for fair share?

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Zeebuy: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Jadiks:

Please, Get your Business on Google Front Page without a Website

Drop us your Request here
https://forms.gle/4Ea4GW2kBS9LNWMi7
what makes you think it's because of a breakaway? So political assassinations no longer happen? So it can't be envious rivals or a deal gone bad? Any bad thing that happens in Imo state is now termed IPOB.

Na waa to una

voltron14:
Can any Igbo man really justify what Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa has done for their region?

damose12:
This is very sad. We can't continue this way! Killing your brother is not the way to get freedom. The south east Elites must come together to prefer a lasting solution to this insecurity. The mindset of the people should be changed too to understand that this is ot the best route. I weep for my dear South East.
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Zeebuy: 6:34am On Nov 28, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
These pple and their tribe are indeed cursed mofos.

Savages! 🤬

it's quite funny hearing this from the member of a tribe who think ritual murders is the best way to make money. There's nothing more cursed than leaving your house whole and hearty in the morning, and going back home with a mined skull

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by Snowx: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2023
These people killing people re really cursed..they don't know what they're doing...I believe that these things will stop if MNK is released. Let's see those animals kill again..useless murdresz
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:
The Imo State Police Command has confirmed the gruesome murder of the traditional ruler of Otulu Amumara Autonomous Community in the Ezinihitte-Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State, Joe Ochulor, by gunmen.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/11/27/imo-police-confirm-killing-of-traditional-ruler/

THERE'S TREACHERY EVERYWHERE !
Re: Imo Police Confirm Killing Of Traditional Ruler (Picture) by IjebuWarrior: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Zeebuy:

it's quite funny hearing this from the member of a tribe who think ritual murders is the best way to make money. There's nothing more cursed than leaving your house whole and hearty in the morning, and going back home with a mined skull

So funny this is coming from someone where 90% of their pple would do anything for money which includes, but not limited to drug trafficking, illicit activities, even sacrificing their immediate family members, etc... A tribe that adulates and celebrates illicit activities, no morals whatsoever.

A tribe that dignifies money above integrity, morals and everything else. A tribe that sells their daughters to the highest bidder, a tribe that practices cannibalism etc...

Just imagine... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Colleague With Digger After Stealing His N47,000 / Concubine Set Rival, Lover, Children Ablaze In Osun / Corper butchered by robbers in Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.