Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

2023 Is Almost Over! Do Not Let It End Without Owning Any Of These Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2023 Is Almost Over! Do Not Let It End Without Owning Any Of These Properties (109 Views)

Invest In Any Of These Properties Devt By REVOLUTION Plus Call 08137438161 / Get A Buyer For These Properties And Earn 5% Of The Total Selling Price / Get A Buyer For These Properties And Earn 5% Of The Total Selling Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Is Almost Over! Do Not Let It End Without Owning Any Of These Properties by derwin(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
1. Alumoni City Ketu Ejinrin Epe.

This by far has been the choicest property for Investors. One of my client got to the location and he was awed, he couldn't fathom why we sold it very cheap. Alumoni city is not just along the Express way, we also share a closer boundary with the new Lagos film city which is just behind Alumoni City! This should be the property that brings you the massive profit you've ever gotten from an asset! Discount available on a 10 plots purchase.

2. Shalom Tech city.

Arguably the best Eco friendly place for innovative minds to thrive and flourish. Imagine what an Eco friendly city will do your health, you'll not only improve in vitality, your longevity of life will be studied. The fact that you can commence building as long as your building permit has been approved by the lagos state government makes it the Go To place for "Buying to Invest, build or live in".

3. Mellisa City, Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone.

The story around this property will inspire you. A certain renowned businessman bought up to 500 plots in this location about 8 years ago when no one would have ever dared! He bought it for peanuts. Today the man is retired, out of the country, enjoying retirement. He doesn't have to worry about money for the rest of his life. There are so many things I want to tell you but I'll begin with.. buy *Mellisa City*! And hold on to it! Do not trade it! Let us have this discussion in 8 years time, I'll love to hear your beautiful story.

This year, you said you'll own a property, don't push it till next year.

Call or WhatsApp : 07062907130 for enquiries, Inspection and purchase.

Re: 2023 Is Almost Over! Do Not Let It End Without Owning Any Of These Properties by jkpbestseries: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
at least am finishing 2023 by the grace of God owning my life. I have read Obioma and the wonderful Ring.... Great Text
Re: 2023 Is Almost Over! Do Not Let It End Without Owning Any Of These Properties by derwin(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lol nice one
Re: 2023 Is Almost Over! Do Not Let It End Without Owning Any Of These Properties by derwin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
jkpbestseries:
at least am finishing 2023 by the grace of God owning my life. I have read Obioma and the wonderful Ring.... Great Text

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Maldives Garden Oshoroko Ibeju Lekki Lagos Land Commercial /residential Land / A Settlement Storey Building For Sale At Agege, LAGOS STATE. / Fastest fingers Hot Cash Inflow To Inflow Deal Minimum $10m Rate 1060

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.