Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members (846 Views)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by blamingthedevil: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NNPC BOARD AND MANAGEMENT TEAM

In compliance with Section 59 (2) of the Petroleum Industry Act, 2021, President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of a new Board and Management team for the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) with effect from December 1, 2023:

(1) Chief Pius Akinyelure — Non-Executive Board Chairman

(2) Mallam Mele Kolo Kyari — Group Chief Executive Officer

(3) Alhaji Umar Isa Ajiya — Chief Financial Officer

(4) Mr. Ledum Mitee — Non-Executive Director

(5) Mr. Musa Tumsa — Non-Executive Director

(6) Mr. Ghali Muhammad — Non-Executive Director

(7) Prof. Mustapha Aliyu — Non-Executive Director

(cool Mr. David Ogbodo — Non-Executive Director

(9) Ms. Eunice Thomas — Non-Executive Director

Furthermore, President Tinubu approved the appointment of two Permanent Secretaries:

(10) Mr. Okokon Ekanem Udo — Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance

(11) Amb. Gabriel Aduda — Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources

President Tinubu anticipates the fullest measure of compliance with the performance-driven and results-oriented mandate of his Renewed Hope administration in the implementation of energy policy that will monetize all available oil and gas resources of today while paving the way for the total exploitation of new and cleaner energy sources of tomorrow by this distinguished team.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by blamingthedevil: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mallam Mele Kolo Kyari reappointed as Group Chief Executive Officer
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by Jadiks: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Anything that Will make this government succeed is welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by freemanq(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Why not change kyari he is not doing anything there

blamingthedevil:
Mallam Mele Kolo Kyari reappointed as Group Chief Executive Officer
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by Beremx(f): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tinubu appoints himself as Minister of Petroleum. This i have seen.

No be only Buhari get werey.
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by MDBAKP: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Cabal landlord jaz dey work well
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by Kenochi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is one appointment that really needs to be scrutinized,why allow the NNPCL GMD to continue.I believe in giving people a second chance but seriously not the people in NPPCL
If this government believes that Godwin Emiefiele messed up the Central Bank,then they have no reason to allow someone like Kyari continue in NNPCL
This is an organization that spent 12 trillion naira to repair Refineries and not one single liter of fuel left the place,an organization that will rather continue to import fuel rather than allow any Refinery work in Nigeria
I believe Asiwaju should take another look at this appointment because the people in NNPCL are Nigeria's biggest problem
We just read that the Port Harcourt Refinery will not start production in December again because of this parasitic set of people and their collaborators who will rather die than allow any Refinery to work in Nigeria
All hope is not lost,at least we can commend this parasitic people for finally allowing 6 million barrels to be supplied to Dangote Refinery in December for him to start the test run of his Refinery
I daresay that this appointment will probably be one that might come back to haunt this government

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by richiemcgold: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Pius Akinyelure decamped from pdp to APC early this year, now he's the non-Executive Board Chairman of NNPCL
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by slivertongue: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
when will NIGERIA employ the right people into government offices? reappointing a man has done more damages to the economy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by sholatech(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
richiemcgold:
Pius Akinyelure decamped from pdp to APC early this year, now he's the non-Executive Board Chairman of NNPCL
You dont know this man. He has never been a politician talk less of pdp. He has been on nnpc board since Buhari regime. He was Tinubu Godfather at Mobil
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by garfield1: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
richiemcgold:

He has always been in APC
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by Brendaniel: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
I site my uncle's name there but the truth will still be spoken, he also worked for Abacha in the same NNPC ( I heard he did very dirty deals for Abacha through NNPC) so I'm wondering what the connection is with him and Tinubu, I hope it is not a repeat of Abacha's style with NNPC, their business though, back to the topic:

I laugh when some people think Tinubu came to power to work for the good of Nigeria...

The same Kyari that has been wrecking havoc in NNPC has been reappointed with people who have wrecked havoc in the past with NNPC.

The only crime Emefiele committed against Tinubu was trying to stop his presidential ambition, if not Emefiele would have been one of Tinubu's favorite like Kyari, Bichi and Akpabio- Tinubu loves corrupt people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by MAYOWAAK: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chief Pius Akinyelure — Non-Executive Board Chairman was Tinubu's boss at Mobil.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by Chicagograduate(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tinubu likes kyari because he is making Nigerians suffer with high fuel and gas prices in the name of subsidy removal.
It is this same Tinubu that organised the protest against Jonathan for removing subsidy.

Tinubu is a chicago University student scammer and narcotic pusher.
He appointed himself as the minister of petroleum so that he can allocate all the oil blocks to himself like he hijack all the contract in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by year2013: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
sholatech:

You dont know this man. He has never been a politician talk less of pdp. He has been on nnpc board since Buhari regime. He was Tinubu Godfather at

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by Bliss62: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
cool

You can afford to sack some people so as not to disrupt the entire system

NNPLC is like a fraternity with cult of Elite

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by LegendHero(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
sholatech:

You dont know this man. He has never been a politician talk less of pdp. He has been on nnpc board since Buhari regime. He was Tinubu Godfather at Mobil

I was about to say this. Pa Pius has been with NNPC board even since Buhari time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by hedonido: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Brendaniel:
I site my uncle's name there but the truth will still be spoken, he also worked for Abacha in the same NNPC ( I heard he did very dirty deals for Abacha through NNPC) so I'm wondering what the connection is with him and Tinubu, I hope it is not a repeat of Abacha's style with NNPC, their business though, back to the topic:

I laugh when some people think Tinubu came to power to work for the good of Nigeria...

The same Kyari that has been wrecking havoc in NNPC has been reappointed with people who have wrecked havoc in the past with NNPC.

The only crime Emefiele committed against Tinubu was trying to stop his presidential ambition, if not Emefiele would have been one of Tinubu's favorite like Kyari, Bichi and Akpabio- Tinubu loves corrupt people

END.

For those who know, this singular appointment finally erases all doubts. Nigeria is now officially Crime Inc. At this rate there is no hope other than a revolution or the compromised military doing the needful.
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by naijaboy756: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kyari may have contributed to the campaign fund

Well what do I know?
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by johnmartus(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Are you minding them very unfortunate that this is the country I came from.
richiemcgold:
Re: Tinubu reappoints Mele Kyari as NNPC GCEO , Other Board Members by Mynd44: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2023

1 Like

(1)

As They Blame North For Everything, Igbos & Igboid Groups, Kindly Stay Away! / Money Collections: There Is No Difference Between Churches And Banks - Omokri C / Biafracoin Offers Users 18% Return On Investment - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.