Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) (41183 Views)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2023
The detergent chemicals have affected her hands...she took a big risk ..the hands are important part of the human body
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Of what benefit is a wash-a-thon?? Someone please enlighten me.

Some people are looking for the cure for cancer while some are doing wash-a-thons. Wahala.

I'd have even understood if she cooked, or danced, or solved a jigsaw puzzle. But washing? When there are washing machines everywhere? I can never understand it.
I guess she will have to set up her own dry cleaning business around the campus now grin grin grin
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Mumu girl dey use detergent for washton

Detergent way dey finish clothes
So na your hand he nor go wash join

Instead of her to use bar soap

Even me way be male I know say detergent nor good for washing
She way be woman nor come sabi anything
you no get even small Sense, she was sponsored by viva detergent
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2023
veekid:
Apart from having the GWR, is there monetary aspect anywhere surrounding that record? Cos I'm not understanding anymore
...she wi be famous and popular and get endorsement/ advertisement job from companies ..it will open the door for her to meet big rich people for favour,.rich people will like to meet her
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by Tzar(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
I don’t pity people with self inflicted problems.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by Broadmind: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
I am doing smokaton next month
Make nobody beg me.
I will smoke anything for 48 hours non stop.
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u_UMndJdkA

Credit: Dr Bush
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by sonofthunder: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u_UMndJdkA

Credit: Dr Bush

Chai....and I get dirty clothes plenty

😭😭😭
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
95 percent of worlds population dont own washing machine
Zugabas:
Someone tell this lady that washing machine exists and you’d likely find it in most prebuilt homes as it’s part our home necessities.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Any Whatever-a-thon I wan do, if e don pass one hour count me out. It naturally start getting boring afterwards.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by occfx: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
mytime24:
No breaking of records from science and technology

Who washing/cooking thon help

That's to tell you how the education in Nigeria is failing. Children are not learning shiiit

1 Like

Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
Boyfriend won't be getting any handjob anytime soon🙂
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by JustPowerApps(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omor!! This reminds me of APC, forcefully grabbing positions with zero knowledge of the consequences cheesy

1 Like

Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Of what benefit is a wash-a-thon?? Someone please enlighten me.

Some people are looking for the cure for cancer while some are doing wash-a-thons. Wahala.

I'd have even understood if she cooked, or danced, or solved a jigsaw puzzle. But washing? When there are washing machines everywhere? I can never understand it.

At least she's now known. Do you know how many followers she would have gained on social media with the achievement and she will also be in the Guinness book of world records while you that's criticising her DOESN'T HAVE ANY ACHIEVEMENT that will make people know you.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2023

Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by apogyizi(f): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
With all these thoughtless acts here and there over GWR, Nigeria has truly become a ridicule to the rest of the world!
How would they take is seriously .From the shenanigans in politics by the government to the citizens tom foolery, they are putting up comical shows.

There is NO MONEY TO BE MADE FROM GWR. Several other Nigerians hold records before there was a Hilda Bassey. Some even up to 5. They don't have huge mansions from it o.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
7upnigeria:

At least she's now known. Do you know how many followers she would have gained on social media with the achievement and she will also be in the Guinness book of world records while you that's criticising her DOESN'T HAVE ANY ACHIEVEMENT that will make people know you.

It's sad that I have to respond to an ediot like you. Adolf Hitler is also known by people, Abacha is known by people. Even Satan is known. Recognition isn't equal to success and significance. Some of us live for deeper things that social media fame. Get that right the next time you are tempted to quote me and spew your utter stupidity. I might not be nice next time. Use your brain for once.

Cheers, oponu.

PS: I see you're a staunch Tinubu supporter. It seems the man has wiped away your brain, so you talk without any common sense.

1 Like

Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by slymansun: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
I blame Guinness World Records for all this stupid ventures that adds no value to life.
What value does Cook-a-thon or Wash-a-thon or similar stupidities add to life?

People are busy trying to bring innovations that will add value to life while some attention-seeking-persons are busy giving themselves stress over nothingness.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

It's sad that I have to respond to an ediot like you. Adolf Hitler is also known by people, Abacha is known by people. Even Satan is known. Recognition isn't equal to success and significance. Some of us live for deeper things that social media fame. Get that right the next time you are tempted to quote me and spew your utter stupidity. I might not be nice next time. Use your brain for once.

Cheers, oponu.

PS: I see you're a staunch Tinubu supporter. It seems the man has wiped away your brain, so you talk without any common sense.

Am a Tinubu supporter. TINUBU HAS ACHIEVEMENTS (You can go do your research IF YOUR BRAIN IS FIT ENOUGH TO DO TOP LEVEL HUMAN IMPACT ASSESSMENTS), I have achievements as well. The only thing nonentities/failures like you resort to is insults because you have nothing to show for your WORTHLESS LIVES. There's definitely no point explaining the importance of making impacts to people who live FOR FOOD ONLY.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pure rubbish... Her hands really saw hell.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
7upnigeria:

Am a Tinubu supporter. TINUBU HAS ACHIEVEMENTS (You can go do your research IF YOUR BRAIN IS FIT ENOUGH TO DO TOP LEVEL HUMAN IMPACT ASSESSMENTS), I have achievements as well. The only thing nonentities/failures like you resort to is insults because you have nothing to show for your WORTHLESS LIVES. There's definitely no point explaining the importance of making impacts to people who live FOR FOOD ONLY.
Lol
With your "achievements", you don't know the difference between am and I'm. So much for your intellectual prowess.

Better go and get a jamb form and stop disgracing your born and unborn children. Begger.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2023
maasoap:

I guess she will have to set up her own dry cleaning business around the campus now grin grin grin
She could've done that without a wash-a-thon na, since she won't be washing people's clothes with her hands.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2023
vvvbobby205:

If she is lucky enough, endorsement deals from soap and detergent companies awaits her
I hope so, cos her work must not be in vain. Hilda Baci had the first mover advantage over things like that, and Hilda had amazing PR.

1 Like

Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2023
Greenfaces:
I'm confused. People who make washing machine by now would be more confused. There are washing machines now of about 40k.
Hahaha.
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2023
MrBONE2:

Emmmma embark on Guwara Guwara-a-Thon soon grin
Mr Bones. Gwara gwara. Good memories!
Re: Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos) by WhisperedNoise: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2023
DiamondPant:

She's getting ready to break into the laundry biz.
The future is bright for the young lady.
She could've broken into the laundry biz without washing for 50h. Her feat doesn't guarantee that she will do your clothes well, does it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. / What Are The Major Problems With Primary Health Care In Nigeria? / 566 New COVID-19 Cases, 395 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 29 - (1953 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.