Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment (117 Views)

Construction Process Of High Rise Residential Apartment In Lagos / Inside The World Highest Residential Apartment In The World / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment by Amastermovic(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
I will be giving a detailed breakdown of this project for those that may want to start something but are afraid due to the unstable cost of materials.

Project Time line: Unknown

Scope:
A 4 bedroom duplex
two unit of a room and parlor self
Two unit of a room self contain..

1 Like

Re: Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment by Amastermovic(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
So for this project I mould all blocks using the manual method , I engage two personnel for this I have water readily available in the compound already and enough space to keep the blocks if need be..

Due to the economic of things I bought
Sand 60 Tonnes=360,000
Cement =113 Bags=5350
Labour=1300/ bag
Paid 15# per block to rearrange properly

1 Like

Re: Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment by hakeem4(m): 3:54am On Nov 28, 2023
Interesting, we are waiting for updates
Re: Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment by Amastermovic(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
hakeem4:
Interesting, we are waiting for updates

You’re welcome Engr.

To Achieve this optimization I opted to design the full structure using euro code

I already assumed my Fy=410 and I design using C20 due to site variations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment by Amastermovic(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Foundation Set out and Negotiation palava..

so most labour around are the Aboki who specializes in riding okada..

So I decide to go with the guys that mould the block to dig ..They charge me 180k and peg the last price at 90k.. Wahala ..,

I jejely opted for the aboki and spent a total of 70k last last. though they charge 45k at first…

1 Like

Re: Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Amastermovic:
I will be giving a detailed breakdown of this project for those that may want to start something but are afraid due to the unstable cost of materials.

Project Time line: Unknown

Scope:
A 4 bedroom duplex
two unit of a room and parlor self
Two unit of a room self contain..

Im present in class already, Gos speed OP

1 Like

Re: Optimized Construction Of A Residential Apartment by Amastermovic(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tricks of buying Reinforcement in pcs from small scale sellers..

So I mark out three closest locations to the site where they sell reinforcements and I literally priced at the three locations but they all want to make too much profit on this because I am buying in pcs..

so I priced per tonnage and I divided the number by the rebar in tonnage and they no wan gree some had to lie on the nos in tonnage to my face

One later agreed and insisted I add extra 5k to 10mm because of the nos is far plenty. Me too sha later add the 5k

With this I was able to save around 50k plus ..

NB
the one in which location is far to the site agreed with cheaper transportation rate compare to the one close by

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 4 Flats For Sale At Palmgrove Lagos / House For Sale In Ikota Lekki Lagos 4bedrooms Terrace Duplex With Bq / Room In A Flat For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.