Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) (30955 Views)

Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car / Photos: D’banj Shows Off New Aston Martin Vantage Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by bovy: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2011
Koko master ,D'banj just acquired new Aston Martin vantage pictured above . The price of this model starts from $179,995 in USA and it's joining the already owned posh cars by him .See the koko master with his car below.

: http://www./2011/10/dbanj-acquires-aston-marton-vantage.html#ixzz1cBzmG5QJ

Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
Chei, God punish poverty.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2011
To drive on which road? Mschew. People are hungry and he's flaunting a car he'll never drive. If I was a celeb I'd be giving back. Using my fame as a platform to help others rather than distancing myself from my own.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2011
ogugua88:

To drive on which road? Mschew. People are hungry and he's flaunting a car he'll never drive. If I was a celeb I'd be giving back. Using my fame as a platform to help others rather than distancing myself from my own.

That's the spirit.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by bovy: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2011
more

Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by mobf: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2011
ogugua88:

your comment is quite unfortunate, flaunting a car he'll never drive? Jeez that's some haterism you got there, people own more expensive sportscars and STILL DRIVE them on Nigerian roads: take a trip to Abuja and feed your eyes, As for the part about people being hungry, it's his money and it's not in your place to tell him how he chooses to spend it,, you're being plain childish here.
We are waiting for you to hit celebrity status and give back!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2011
It was a question. I don't see how my comment is unfortunate. Who gave him that money? Who buys his albums? Who made him who he is? Nigerians need to remember that they make these stars who they are. A lot of them make it big and forget where they came from. There's nothing wrong with spending. I don't see anything wrong in me wondering how many cars D'banj needs either. One, two, three cars sef is fine. However, he has a Cadillac, a Bentley, a couple Mercedes', a BMW, and now an Aston Martin. I usually don't complain about celebrities but that is some serious excess. In a country where most people are poor, most people don't have food, children are skipping school to hawk, ROADS ARE HORRIBLE, there's no steady light, no efficient healthcare, and numerous other problems, I personally couldn't sleep at night knowing I have all that and spend it on things I'll hardly use, whilst someone is dying because they can't pay for treatment. Maybe some of you have learned to tune out of the reality that is Nigeria and live your lives like after God it's you.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Salmoneus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
ogugua88:

That's just silly, you weren't there when he was struggling to get to where he is right now, when a man makes money legitimately people shouldn't tell him how he should be spending it, I'm all for charity work  but dammit when a man labours for his money let him enjoy it. . . and you don't have to wait to be a celeb to 'give back' ask yourself, what little charity work have YOU done around your neighborhood etc

ogugua88:

In a country where most people are poor, most people don't have food, children are skipping school to hawk, ROADS ARE HORRIBLE, there's no steady light, no efficient healthcare, and numerous other problems, I personally couldn't sleep at night knowing I have all that and spend it on things I'll hardly use, whilst someone is dying because they can't pay for treatment. Maybe some of you have learned to tune out of the reality that is Nigeria and live your lives like after God it's you.
Fight your government not your celebrities or your rich brothers or sisters or uncles!! the government exists for YOU go to them and demand these things, this dependent mentality we have in Africa is pathetic, one person makes money so he MUST take care of the entire community, BULLSHIT!!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
I volunteer at a low-income and underprivileged preschool every Wednesday and Friday, Salmon. For now I give time mostly. The money I give now is small but when I make more, I give more. Simple.

He labored for it, sure. It's not like he went to work from 8a-5p like some do. People like you and I paid to attend his shows and buy his albums. His money came from our pockets and support. When you make money you give back, especially to those that made you who you are. That's my opinion.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Relax101(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2011
mobf:

your comment is quite unfortunate, flaunting a car he'll never drive? Jeez that's some haterism you got there, people own more expensive sportscars and STILL DRIVE them on Nigerian roads: take a trip to Abuja and feed your eyes,  As for the part about people being hungry, it's his money and it's not in your place to tell him how he chooses to spend it,,  you're being plain childish here.
We are waiting for you to hit celebrity status and give back!

Salmoneus:

That's just silly, you weren't there when he was struggling to get to where he is right now, when a man makes money legitimately people shouldn't tell him how he should be spending it, I'm all for charity work  but dammit when a man labours for his money let him enjoy it. . . and you don't have to wait to be a celeb to 'give back' ask yourself, what little charity work have YOU done around your neighborhood etc
Fight your government not your celebrities or your rich brothers or sisters or uncles!! the government exists for YOU go to them and demand these things, this dependent mentality we have in Africa is pathetic, one person makes money so he MUST take care of the entire community, BULLSHIT!!

Una two are no make any sense at all.
Please tell me where He's gonna drive that car.
Only in Abuja. If na for lagos, I am sorry, that car wont be safe. You all need to put on your thinking cap before making your purchases.
Naija road no go allow am enjoy his ride abi na machine. Any small gallop, He go dey think twice about everything wey dey the car.
Except he is so super rich to waste that kind of money.
So bros shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Salmoneus(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2011
ogugua88:

I volunteer at a low-income and underprivileged preschool every Wednesday and Friday, Salmon. For now I give time mostly. The money I give now is small but when I make more, I give more. Simple.

He labored for it, sure. It's not like he went to work from 8a-5p like some do. People like you and I paid to attend his shows and buy his albums. His money came from our pockets and support. When you make money you give back, especially to those that made you who you are. That's my opinion.
That's good, but the thing is I choose to pay money for his cd's and concerts because his music is good and I enjoy it, but I don't choose to pay taxes, now which has more weight?
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Relax101(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2011
Salmoneus:

That's good, but the thing is I choose to pay money for his cd's and concerts because his music is good and I enjoy it, but I don't choose to pay taxes, now which has more weight?

What's this ni tori olorun eh?
WTF are you talking about?
Pls write/say something I can understand.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Salmoneus(m): 12:36am On Oct 30, 2011
Relax101:

What's this ni tori olorun eh?
WTF are you talking about?
Pls write/say something I can understand.
Little negro go relax in a corner ok? adults are having a conversation, you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Relax101(m): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2011
Salmoneus:

Little negro go relax in a corner ok? adults are having a conversation, you won't understand.

If I send you hot correct slap, you go retract that statement.
You be big embarrassment to adults.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2011
Which point are you trying to make Salmon?
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by oobim(m): 1:44am On Oct 30, 2011
make i follow ask:is he goin to b driving that car on lagos road?hope he is investing?is he realy dis rich?hardwork pays!d guy s a hardworker
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by tpia5: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2011
just wondering why all these people can afford cars but not shirts?

and why does he look so annoyed and why do they wear sunglasses all the time?
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 30, 2011
^^^ Abi o?

I asked one guy INSIDE CLUB why he was wearing sunglasses indoors. I told him he might as well wear them to bed. He asked "Am I stupid?" Lmao.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by KnowAll(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2011
Do these musicians make this kind of money, or e get wetin dem do for side. undecided with all the pirating in Naija, na wa oh!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Blackteeth(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2011
@ogugua. Pls leave the guy with his money let him choose how to spend it. It is his money for God's sake. Whether he wants to give to the poor or not isn't your business.
Your comment doesn't make much sense to me.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by aieromon(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2011
Of course,he's gonna drive the car in Lagos.He has awarded contracts for the construction of roads the car will drive on.
Oshe!
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Doluseun(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2011
Mumu tin,u make money u got to spend it wisely(invest).who seeks for his charity, me nah? not @all.
His songs r not evergreen lyk d obey,ksa,osadebe,oliver d coque, meaning he's still gonna be broke l8er in life.afterall micheal jackson was suparich buh got broke b4 his death.msschew.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by eghost247(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2011
ogugua88:

[size=15pt]Why udey vex is it your money?? undecided[/size]
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by apoti(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
tpia@:

just wondering why all these people can afford cars but not shirts?

and why does he look so annoyed and why do they wear sunglasses all the time?

Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
Seriously though,are these people that rich? More than half the albums of their music people buy are pirated copies,I dey wonder sha.
Some one said they can afford cars but not shirts,bros you funny sha.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Jessicablo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2011
when dis dude dey suffer for London some of you were better off than him, Now he made it una dey criticise the guy, i credit you dbanj cuz u made your money  from your own hardwork - at least for what we know

i saw a list of Nigerian billionaires on nairaland homepage, tell me how many of them actually made this money thru sweat and their own hardwork, we calling them entpre - what!, My Bottom!!!

Telecommunication - They killed Nitel cuz they wanted to bring in their own (they couldn't stand competition), In the UK we have BT irrespective of other Networks,

the RASCOM Satellite that we all enjoy today how come it was the late Gadaffi who paid the 300million dollars off the 400, at least he helped, how many of dis ppl have charity body

and many more, I don't respect them

Dbanj, Omo You try Joor ,
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by texazzpete(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2011
ogugua88:

It was a question. I don't see how my comment is unfortunate. Who gave him that money? Who buys his albums? Who made him who he is? Nigerians need to remember that they make these stars who they are. A lot of them make it big and forget where they came from. There's nothing wrong with spending. I don't see anything wrong in me wondering how many cars D'banj needs either. One, two, three cars sef is fine. However, he has a Cadillac, a Bentley, a couple Mercedes', a BMW, and now an Aston Martin. I usually don't complain about celebrities but that is some serious excess. In a country where most people are poor, most people don't have food, children are skipping school to hawk, ROADS ARE HORRIBLE, there's no steady light, no efficient healthcare, and numerous other problems, I personally couldn't sleep at night knowing I have all that and spend it on things I'll hardly use, whilst someone is dying because they can't pay for treatment. Maybe some of you have learned to tune out of the reality that is Nigeria and live your lives like after God it's you.

WTF is wrong with you?
Nobody 'gave' him that money you dolt! we exchanged our money WILLINGLY for his albums. I've never met anyone who gave him money for nothing.

As long as his money was made legitimately, it's imbecilic for you to tell him how to spend it.
By the way, where were you when Pastors in Nigeria started buying private jets?
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by baani(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
ok so he bought a fly ride n thtz great but ogugua does have a point, intl music artist who hv d kind of money take out there time n money to set up projects tht can assist people. some actually leave their comfort zone n move to africa, asia, d middle east n even sum war torn countries in Europe, what has our own d'banj done who is locate in d heat of it all
Den has unc d'banj tot abt maintenance n repairs cos I'm sure dere r no auto engineers in naija 2 do dt. So he sends his car outta naija 4 all dat.
I do ope he has sum other form of investment, pls no one shud mention koko lounge cos dat is out of d question
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2011
texazzpete:
WTF is wrong with you?
Nobody 'gave' him that money you dolt! we exchanged our money WILLINGLY for his albums. I've never met anyone who gave him money for nothing.

As long as his money was made legitimately, it's imbecilic for you to tell him how to spend it.
By the way, where were you when Pastors in Nigeria started buying private jets?

If my opinionated statement makes me a dolt, then that shows your level of maturity.

Politicians are for themselves. Pastors are for themselves. Businessmen are for themselves. If it's wrong for me to think that these entertainers should put their people first since no one else will in that country, then let me continue to be wrong.

Look at Congo. That nation is messed up, for lack of better vocabulary. Their stars run to France. It's unfortunate. I can't come from a poor country, make it big, and then buy 10 cars and a home with nine bedrooms. How many cars will I be driving at once? How many bedrooms can I sleep in at once? There are better ways for someone to spend excess money in a third world country than to buy lavish things that you won't be using. Baani said it, he now has to pay for maintenance, especially in a polluted Lagos were sulfur and smoke ruin cars and homes faster than cars and homes in clean environments.

When pastors were buying private jets, I left comments on those threads here as well as other websites lambasting them oga.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Maximip(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
ogugua88:

pulease, let him first take care of himself now. won't you eat and be satisfied before you think of feeding others. And have you verified he aiint
helping nobody? not everybody shows off their charity activities.
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2011
But that is too many cars for one person. . .does he really need five cars ? Why cant he invest more in the booming economy and make some super dough! ! The music industry is never stable .
Re: D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic) by Maximip(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
KnowAll:

Do these musicians make this kind of money, or e get wetin dem do for side. undecided with all the pirating in Naija, na wa oh!

freecocoa:

Seriously though,are these people that rich? More than half the albums of their music people buy are pirated copies,I dey wonder sha.
 Some one said they can afford cars but not shirts,bros you funny sha.

These guys don't make the bulk of their money from album sales. Some of them have shows they have to be at every week in different
parts of the world and they get paid in millions. again, that's just one of the many ways they earn money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Anita Okoye's Birthday Dinner / Daddy Showkey Exposes Drugs Peddling With Powder Containers, Warns Nigerians / Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.