Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce (279 Views)

Israelis And Palestinians Will Not Let Their Daughters Marry You. Be Neutral. / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by Rossikk(m): 4:47am On Nov 28, 2023
PATHETIC.

JUST PATHETIC.

LOOK AT THE WORTHLESS ANIMALS THAT NIGERIANS ARE SUPPORTING, BE THEY ISRAELI OR PALESTINIAN.

Just look at how they treat BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Anti - Black Racism in Palestine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_bVnBKKxdc&ab_channel=BlackJournals

Anti - Black Racism in Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewlgrN_-CoI&ab_channel=BlackJournals
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by Rossikk(m): 4:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Any black man who stands up to say he supports any of these animal nations is the most ignorant FOOL in the entire world.

My own is just to urge an end to bloodshed, which is the HUMAN, CIVILIZED, RIGHTEOUS thing to do.

Beyond that, they can generally go FCK themselves.

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by Rossikk(m): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2023
Can you imagine a beautiful black woman walking through a neighbourhood populated by Israelis and Palestinians, and being subjected to DAILY ABUSE and INSULTS as she passes the road in her way to work, simply because of her skin colour?

The girl said it began to make her feel inadequate and inferior.

Made her doubt her own worth as a person.

It destroyed her psychologically.

These people?

God punish any of you that is supporting any of them, I swear.

SPIT!
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by usecondom(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2023
A lot of people living in Nigeria are ignorant, religion has dealt badly with so many of them. Both countries don't even rate you as human.
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by hegelian: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2023
Rossikk:
Can you imagine a beautiful black woman walking through a neighbourhood populated by Israelis and Palestinians, and being subjected to DAILY ABUSE and INSULTS as she passes the road in her way to work, simply because of her skin colour?

The girl said it began to make her feel inadequate and inferior.

Made her doubt her own worth as a person.

It destroyed her psychologically.

These people?

God punish any of you that is supporting any of them, I swear.

SPIT!

You are just stupid like them.. Don't you do the same to tribes that are not yours in Nigeria?? What is the difference between them and those that fan tribalism among yoruba, igbo and hausa in Nigeria which you are a great part of?? Look in the mirror before you begin to spit everywhere.. No difference between you, and them, you are all virus to the world..

2 Likes

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2023
And how are FULANI herdsmen treating their fellow blacks in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by cocolacec(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
And how are FULANI herdsmen treating their fellow blacks in Nigeria?
Fulanis and Somalis believe they are Arabs so they are superior to other blacks in their narrow mindset.

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by Dragonsword: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2023
People like you behave far worst against a fellow Nigerian from a different ethnic nationality, so how you are different from the racist Israeli or Palestinians?

1 Like

Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by ipobarecriminals: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2023
grin We ALL are RACIST ,that's the BITTER TRUTH.I mind my biz here.I remember when some boys,thrown 🍌🍌🍌@ me, shocked.I simply picked em and wink smiley grin and 😃 away..
Re: Israelis And Palestinians Are Racist Against Blacks, So Be Neutral Or Be A Dunce by LadyRosa2(f): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin We ALL are RAPIST ,that's the BITTER TRUTH.I mind my biz here.I remember when some boys,thrown 🍌🍌🍌@ me, shocked.I simply picked em and wink smiley grin and 😃 away..

Na you be rapist.Pervert!

(1) (Reply)

Revealing The Role Of Israeli Intelligence In Trapping Famous People In America, / Photos - The Booster Of An Air-launched Missile, Likely Israeli In Origin, / France Parliamentary Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.