Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! (27682 Views)

Payment Gateway Integration (interswitch / Mastercard / Visa) / Get A Free Payment Gateway For You Site. / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by a01: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2011
@dualcore - i am sure it the topup guys, i just tried to buy now and my phone was topped up,
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2011
//
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by naijafan(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2011
@chaircover

I'm sorry but your question seems to be lost on me. Ask me concisely so I can answer you.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by cs200200(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2011
Morning,

I just made use of reloadng.com and I got my credit top up under 45secs. I think this guys are the very best and eyowo is kind of cool
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2011
//
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2011
@ChairCover .
naijafan:

3. Our Terms and Agreements are still being drafted by our company lawyers. As soon as this is done and ready, we will put it up. Eyowo is yet to be formally launched. This is more like a field test and the response has been great so far.

Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by DualCore1: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2011
got the top up this morning. rng should work on automating the top up process. if i have to wait for them to resume work at 7 am before getting topped up i could as well wait for the drop dead sexy recharge vendor on my street to open her kiosk at the same time in the morning. these things shld be able to serve during emergencies, in d dead of the nite e.t.c
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by bros12345: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
Did u disable the registration on ur website cos its not working from this end.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by DualCore1: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hmmm, that last line.

The word "gateway" should be removed from the topic then. smiley
This is more like an RSS feed of gateways. tongue

I'm glad I don't have to register to use it as a buyer that's a good one.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
Dual Core:

Hmmm, that last line.

The word "gateway" should be removed from the topic then. smiley
This is more like an RSS feed of gateways. tongue

I'm glad I don't have to register to use it as a buyer that's a good one.

Why are you behaving like as asshole. Why is it that people like you cannot understand simple cordially explanation. Why not ask Interswitch or etranzact why they don't support chargeback, before criticizing.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by craziest: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
@donedy dont mind him because he could not create something like this e dey beef.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
I used a merchant who had eyowo has a payment "gateway'' to buy some recharge cards few months.

The transaction was not successfully but money was deducted from my mastercard and it was an error from eyowo side, i have made many effots to contact

eyowo and to the card servicing company but till today eyowo support has not even responded to my mails, which shows a lack of commitment to their

customers.

Your concept seems nice , but in a situation where a customer has problems what the way you respond shows your commitment to your line of service,

Its not like am bad mouthing eyowo but please these guyz need to up their customer service, its just damn poor!!! back

You don't need even adverts on here, treat your customers well and the will be your referrals,
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by naijafan(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
@mdsocks
This is interesting. A few months back, Eyowo wasn't even live. I'm not contesting your claim, but, on what site did you make this purchase and what email address did you send your complaint to? If you never contacted the recharge card vendor's support personnel, how did you come about the conclusion that the problem was from Eyowo's end?
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by bouzymill2: 2:18am On Nov 02, 2011
JUST A LITTLE ADVICE TO THE DEVELOPERS OF EYOWO.

While you are here answering to all the questions thrown at you, Some people are out there building on what you already have and working on your shortcomings. So, the best thing you can do right now is to leave unanswered questions, go make that "already ringing" name for yourselves and don't get carried away by criticisms. Take the best part of all contributions and run away with it.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2011
bouzymill2:

JUST A LITTLE ADVICE TO THE DEVELOPERS OF EYOWO.

While you are here answering to all the questions thrown at you, Some people are out there building on what you already have and working on your shortcomings. So, the best thing you can do right now is to leave unanswered questions, go make that "already ringing" name for yourselves and don't get carried away by criticisms. Take the best part of all contributions and run away with it.

Thanks for this, JSYK we multitask and we're good at it cheesy tongue

Cheers
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by NET1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
wow! hope it succeeds

.NET
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by bros12345: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
Dear Eyowo, I must confess that since I have been researching businesses that seem to offer the service you are offering now, yours seem more serious. You have a great concept and you must keep at it. Rome was not built in a day. Paypal is not what it is today when it first began. There's always room for growth and improvement. Fact is you beat many smart people here with this and now, you must go on. Think of integrating mobile payment in ur system as well, but of course with time. I will be a great user of eyowo and maybe, even a reseller.

Good work men
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Ymodulus: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
bros12345:

Dear Eyowo, I must confess that since I have been researching businesses that seem to offer the service you are offering now, yours seem more serious. You have a great concept and you must keep at it. Rome was not built in a day. Paypal is not what it is today when it first began. There's always room for growth and improvement. Fact is you beat many smart people here with this and now, you must go on. Think of integrating mobile payment in your system as well, but of course with time. I will be a great user of eyowo and maybe, even a reseller.

Good work men
[b] Gbam!!!!! Its finished Rome was not built a day. Behara mon Sharamonta. U just said it. Paypal is dead not the paypal we use to know. Also i like your advice to that guy. Eyowo now go continue your work. Hu knows i too may be a reseller tomorrow
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
naijafan:

@mdsocks
This is interesting. A few months back, Eyowo wasn't even live. I'm not contesting your claim, but, on what site did you make this purchase and what email address did you send your complaint to? If you never contacted the recharge card vendor's support personnel, how did you come about the conclusion that the problem was from Eyowo's end?

oh , so i m now lying,

Maybe August wasn't few months back,

You want a screen shot of the transaction response,

Maybe that will convince you doubting thomases,

I aren't here to bad mouth them, but they strongly need to reply customer's email at least.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 07, 2011
The platform is more "seller-centric" than "buyer-centric". Basically what has been done here is to ignore the major issue facing eCommerce in Nigeria today- Buyer protection.

Paypal is a behemoth in online payment aggregation today simply because its buyers are protected. The buyers prefer using paypal for payments and sellers have no choice than integrate Paypal.

Let us take the fact that buyer protection would be difficult to implement in Nigeria, the issue that borders me with this service are the basic requirements for sign-up. There does not seem to be any anti-fraud procedures in place to check the activities of fraudulent merchants who intend to fleece unsuspecting buyers.

Secondly, there does not seem to be any acceptable use policy which  means every street rat could easily hatch up different schemes to defraud using the service and further erode confidence in eCommerce in Nigeria.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 07, 2011
When Paypal jumped-off the porch how good was it? Don't compare Paypal and this because Paypal is an old cargo, and has had many isues too.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2011
donedy:

When Paypal jumped-off the porch how good was it? Don't compare Paypal and this because Paypal is an old cargo, and has had many isues too.

This is the problem. Issues are being raised that need tackling while you guys are simply going into defensive mode instead of listening. No body is comparing this with Paypal. There is no basis for comparison and you know that. The message is follow the footsteps of those that have made it big by tackling issues they also tackled in the past.

Paypal is old cargo you say while it is hard to see a company in europe now that does not use their platform. It is old cargo while Nigerians look for every unconventional method available to get Paypal accounts in spite of being barred. I bet they never had this kind of un-serious attitude at the start vis-a-vis the way you jumped to press without being fully ready and later saying you are still testing. This goes a long way to show the site management's level of seriousness in doing business.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2011
Well am far as am concerned Ewoyo is Developer Friendly and it goes a long way to giving Developers documentation on implementation, i think we should encourage Ewoyo after all the presence of an affordable payment system will be a plus, imagine owning a shop that exists only online no more Tinubu boys disturbing u.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by yommysomguy(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2011
Weldone to Eyowo developers. Pls carry on
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by astronp8: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2011
1. Do you offer implementation service to website?

2. For the GTBank account, is Savings allowed?
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
astronp8:

1. Do you offer implementation service to website?

2. For the GTBank account, is Savings allowed?

No, we don't offer implementation services. You'd have to talk to a developer for this. (NOTE: A Web developer proficient in a web scripting language)

As for your second question, Corporate accounts are allowed not savings.

Cheers
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by ndgfx(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
Like us of facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Eyowo
and follow us on twitter @eyowo
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by BoOOosHBoy: 4:42am On Nov 12, 2011
@booooshboy
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by guru01(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
1stCitizen:

The platform is more "seller-centric" than "buyer-centric". Basically what has been done here is to ignore the major issue facing eCommerce in Nigeria today- Buyer protection.

Paypal is a behemoth in online payment aggregation today simply because its buyers are protected. The buyers prefer using paypal for payments and sellers have no choice than integrate Paypal.

Let us take the fact that buyer protection would be difficult to implement in Nigeria, the issue that borders me with this service are the basic requirements for sign-up. There does not seem to be any anti-fraud procedures in place to check the activities of fraudulent merchants who intend to fleece unsuspecting buyers.

Secondly, there does not seem to be any acceptable use policy which  means every street rat could easily hatch up different schemes to defraud using the service and further erode confidence in eCommerce in Nigeria.
I think eyowo should concern with how to protect the buyer pls.
Re: Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! by irohadis: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
@nd.gfx

I think you should go and make a pitch to www.circuitatlantic.com. They have been battling with getting a reliable Nigerian e-payment system for their website for nearly a year. Do ASAP. You may have your biggest account yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enter For All Wapka Codes/get Your Wapka Site's Problems Solved / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.