Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun (575 Views)

Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' / Tacha Made Me Angry With This Post : DAVIDO (video) / So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun by CrockvibesPRO: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2023
Why I don’t post Davido online – Mayorkun

Nigerian Afrobeats sensation, Mayorkun has revealed that he and his former record label boss, Davido are not beefing each other.

He stated this during an episode of Tea with Tay podcast hosted by actor and show host, Taymesan, while clearing the air on rumours that they fell out following his exit from DMW.

Mayorkun said that contrary to public opinion, he has one of the best relationships with the ‘Dami Duro’ hit-maker.

He said he does not talk about OBO online as regularly as some other entertainers do, because their relationship is between them and not for public consumption.

Mayorkun said;

“Contrary to what other people think, I have one of the best relationships with him [Davido] because… I feel like he knows me and understands the kind of person I am.

If I dey vex for am, he knows what to do. I am not that difficult of a human being, it’s just that I am not posting Davido everytime like my ‘best friend’ because the relationship is not for you.”

Source: https://crockvibes.com/why-i-dont-post-davido-online-mayorkun/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun by Boomboost(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Privacy is underrated when it's free, when dem ask you to pay for am...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun by FaceTanke: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2023
His new song is titled 'Low key'

He said some things in that song sha
Re: Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun by femi4: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
He's no longer in the news. His time is past
Re: Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
CrockvibesPRO:
Why I don’t post Davido online – Mayorkun

Nigerian Afrobeats sensation, Mayorkun has revealed that he and his former record label boss, Davido are not beefing each other.

He stated this during an episode of Tea with Tay podcast hosted by actor and show host, Taymesan, while clearing the air on rumours that they fell out following his exit from DMW.

Mayorkun said that contrary to public opinion, he has one of the best relationships with the ‘Dami Duro’ hit-maker.

He said he does not talk about OBO online as regularly as some other entertainers do, because their relationship is between them and not for public consumption.

Mayorkun said;

“Contrary to what other people think, I have one of the best relationships with him [Davido] because… I feel like he knows me and understands the kind of person I am.

If I dey vex for am, he knows what to do. I am not that difficult of a human being, it’s just that I am not posting Davido everytime like my ‘best friend’ because the relationship is not for you.”

Source: https://crockvibes.com/why-i-dont-post-davido-online-mayorkun/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Can You Walk The Walk,model? / Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? / Pics From Miss Earth Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.