Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

How I Realised 250K Naira Profits In Year 2014 As An Importer Of These Productst - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Realised 250K Naira Profits In Year 2014 As An Importer Of These Productst (172 Views)

Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Realised 250K Naira Profits In Year 2014 As An Importer Of These Productst by DigitalJobs: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2023
Experiential Enlightenment:

How I Realised 250,000 Naira Profits in Year 2014 (During My NYSC) As An Importer of These Products And How I Plan To Diversify Into It Again This Year 2023 Ahead of Year 2024

If You Live in Nigeria;

To Be A Successful Importer of Items From China; You Must Be Able to Understand Just Two Things Which Are:

1) Solutional Products That Many People Will NEED To Buy.

2) New/Trending Products That Many People Will Love (Desire) To Buy.

If You Miss Out on This Two Orientation, You'll Most likely end up like Many Mini Importers Who Walk The Street Under The Hot Sun To Sell Their Imported Products Like Neolife Agents Begging For Buyers.

However; If you can Take Out Quality Time To Work Out Your Product Research inorder To Know Exactly What Will Naturally Sell As They Attend To People's NEED And DESIRES;

Then,

I See No Reason Why You Shouldn't Stay At The Comfort of Your Devices To Utilize Sponsored Ads To Sell Your Products Online.

So,

What's The Purpose of This Thread ?

The Purpose of This Thread is To Sharpen Your Mind To Be Investment Ready This Forthcoming December And Beyond Towards Products That Will Help You Make Massive Profits As You Utilize The Internet To Distribute Your Products Offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realised 250K Naira Profits In Year 2014 As An Importer Of These Productst by DigitalJobs: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Without Further Ado, Let's Ride On With Our Experiential Story of Play!
Re: How I Realised 250K Naira Profits In Year 2014 As An Importer Of These Productst by Omola2ulv: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2023

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Effective Imc Strategy / Court suspends Roger Brown, Basil Omiyi as CEO, board chairman of Seplat / Transferring Money From Nigeria To Ghana (PAPSS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.