Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? (331 Views)

Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo / Senator Danjuma Goje Declares Support For President Muhamad Buhari 2nd Term Bid / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by bigpicture001: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2023
with the NASS in his bag ( he appointed all its leaders. the judiciary; he has set up a squad to the supreme court who are not on merit but far junio to lots of SANs with experience nd nd he himself being in charge of the Executive..

Again installed various very dubious nd partisian REC officer to states he usually has problems wirh...

now tell me who can stop the emperor..? he has bags full of money to always bribe his ways

tinubu third term.loading
Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by Brendaniel: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2023
bigpicture001:
with the NASS in his bag ( he appointed all its leaders. the judiciary; he has set up a squad to the supreme court who are not on merit but far junio to lots of SANs with experience nd nd he himself being in charge of the Executive..

Again installed various very dubious nd partisian REC officer to states he usually has problems wirh...

now tell me who can stop the emperor..? he has bags full of money to always bribe his ways

Truth be told, nobody might be able to stop him, he has captured the system, that was part of the reason why I never wanted him to be president in the first place....
Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by Nebes: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
An uprising.
Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by aswani(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
President Tinubu is not interested in a third term, he is more interested in empowering his Luietenants than ruling for ever.

Besides IPOBidients would have all died off with high BP by the time he starts a third term.
Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by Floky215: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
bigpicture001:

You are talking of third term when he may not even finish one term...!!
Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by orisa37: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
HE HAS THE RED SEA STILL IN FRONT OF HIM TO CROSS.
Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by hedonido: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
What stopped Abacha would stop him
Sooner than later.
Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by DomPerignon: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
bigpicture001:

M

Why are you people like this ?

Is there a brain virus that is endemic to you guys ?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by DomPerignon: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Truth be told, nobody might be able to stop him, he has captured the system, that was part of the reason why I never wanted him to be president in the first place....

Just admit that Obi scam can never work in 2027 and that Tinubu will win reelection

1 Like

Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by Brendaniel: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
DomPerignon:

Just admit that Obi scam can never work in 2027 and that Tinubu will win reelection

I don't think Tinubu will need your vote or support in 2027....
Re: Who Can Stop Tinibu's Third Term Bid....? by bigpicture001: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
DomPerignon:

Why are you people like this ?

Is there a brain virus that is endemic to you guys ?

u brain is empty, little wonder they call u guyz zombie...guess uv not been given permission to think

(1) (Reply)

PDP To INEC: Fix Date For Election Into Vacant Rivers Assembly Seats / 13 States Plan Fresh N2.3tn Borrowing / I Lost 17 Deals Because Of Recent Controversies – Phyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.