Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni (37339 Views)

"Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Truths9ja: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
People are mad, I like the way Davido calls me his younger sister despite we are age mates – Singer Teni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0v7BhxMWI?si=Fi6Wc0Rx8VVAkdaz

Famous Nigerian singer and songwriter Teniola Apata better known as Teni in a recent statement blasts Nigerians who criticized her for accepting Davido as her elder brother despite they are age mates.

This reaction from Teni comes after the interviewer asked the singer if she takes offense to an old video of the her with Davido where the DMW boss addressed her as his younger sister and by extension got many netizens angry.

Reacting to this, Teniola, the “Malaika” hitmaker slammed Nigerian who was angry because Davido refers to her as his younger sister because they are age mates.

According to her, she wants Davido badly on her last album dubbed Wondaland, and by extension met each other on the road while trying to go to his house without informing him earlier.

She added that the song “For You” with Davido was a massive success and Davido had to cancel his meeting and do everything they wanted for the song’s music video.

She added that as an artiste she knows worth it takes to cancel a meeting worth multi-million of naira because she wants to do a music video for another artiste noting that some will not submit themselves for this.

Teni said there was nothing wrong with Davido referring to her as his younger sister because they are age mates as she makes reference to her driver who calls her by the name “Madam”.

Teni said; “Davido gave me a big hit, he was also humble & patient with me. People are mad for saying I’m calling him my elder brother even though we’re the same age
.”

Credit: Intel Region

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Truths9ja: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Much love from the singer Teni ❤️❤️❤️

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by TemplarLandry: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lol. Falling off would humble anyone.
To blow again, she even went ahead to jettison her trademark “Phat Chic” appeal by going under the knife, all to no avail.

She successfully brainwashed people like Lade who sang “Adulthood Na Scam” that it's okay to be irresponsibly fat.

I dedicate “Sakomo” by Remedies to this pompous brat.
Great jam!

10 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Zonefree(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Man and woman no dey measure age.

Na only mumu lovers dey check age.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by FuckingMachine: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
In adulthood, the sibling with the most money taking care of the family is the senior. If the older one tries rubbish he will be humbled with responsibilities he can't handle.

For this life just make money.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by bigdawg7: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
shey davido money na your mate

9 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by easyfem(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Age is nothing joor .. pple take thing personal ...

YORUBA pple and age matter eh

Shey o mo age mi ni ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by sofeo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Alright
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by HITsquad: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
If you put a new born baby alone in a room for 60 years, their knowledge,maturity level,social behavior,reasoning e.t.c would be far behind that of an average 4 years old kid.

So age is nothing but just a number and wrinkles. it's the "experience" we accumulate in the process of aging that actually matters.

So with that being said... Men and women are different, not just their anatomy... But they grow up differently and don't really take the same pathways in life.
And sadly for men... an average man's path is designed to be much more physically/psychologically difficult,challenged and much more adventurous than that of an average woman. (So mentally, a year of a man's life is equivalent to around 8 to 10 years of a woman's life)

Davido and Teni may be the same age officially on a piece of paper. But mentally, Davido is around 8 to 10 years older than she is.

I'm fully aware how sexist i sound right now, but this is simply the fact. Forgive me ladies

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Padipadi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Brb
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Woodshot: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
It's not lonely at the top
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Obierika(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Shey na this one we go come dey discuss now?
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Kobicove(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Trust gossip mongers and bloggers to jump on this and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill so they can sell their market undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by shadrach77: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Owo lagba cry
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Pathokpo: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
At least David na her senior senior for the industry and he money senior her money by far
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by sisisioge: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wise person, who seniority help? Plenty elders dey here wey no get shengba grin

8 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by porthouse7(f): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
In this life just make money and more money
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Teni blasts Nigerians who criticized her for accepting Davido as her elder brother despite they are age mates.
Someone accepted another person's comment about her,
But na some Lazy and jobless youths always online 24/7 that are complaining and telling her to go and fight or get a lawyer!!
Teni da Entertainer, Thanks for giving dem d wotowoto, they deserve it.
Jobless, Lazy youths everywhere.
Spits

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
easyfem:
Age is nothing joor .. pple take thing personal ...

YORUBA pple and age matter eh

Shey o mo age mi ni ?

Yoruba people na your problem..From the write up nobody mentioned tribe ..No go give your self heart attack over Yoruba matter...

6 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Konjiboii: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Grace is no respecter of tribe,race or age. Grace can appear at anytime and place. I remember how Drake found grace and his life changed and how Teni started and found grace. May we all find grace and change the destinies of our families.

2 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by owiko(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Now this is funny.
Nairaland is just too basic, it's about time they create the "LOL" button
FuckingMachine:
In adulthood the sibling with the most money taking care of the family is the senior. If the older one tries rubbish he will be humbled with responsibilities he can't handle.

For this life just make money.

1 Like

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by emmabest2000(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
There's nothing like age mate's between a male and a female gender

Male always go before female even between twins grin

So make una calm down cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by WhisperedNoise: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
To blow again, she even went ahead to jettison her trademark “Phat Chic” appeal by going under the knife, all to no avail.

She successfully brainwashed people like Lade who sang “Adulthood Na Scam” that it's okay to be irresponsibly fat.

Great jam!
Please shut up. We all know Teni. Who knows you? What impact do you have on society except being a monumental, tribalistic nuisance on Nairaland? What value do you add?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by obesse: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Which one be age mate? E senior you abi E no senior you?
Even if na 1 day E take senior you, E be your egbon!
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by bigdammyj: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Okay.
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by ojukwu2074: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Sense is far from you, keep pushing .

TemplarLandry:

Great jam!

2 Likes

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Khyrvxjzy: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
d
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Dennisochampa: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
We Nigerians are the cause of our own problems.....
Person wen them call younger sister no complain...
Na u wen them no call dey complain...
Both of them are wealthy...
Who never chop go dey instigate fire and brimstone...
May God heal the minds of Nigerians...
Even twins wen them born same day get elder and older ones talkless or age mates...
As long as both of them no come out same time... One must old pass one....
As long as teni no complain... Nigerians should think of a way forward out of poverty and leave the wealthy people to sort themselves out
Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by Watinhapen(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
My own is, is it everytime Davido used to have meetings worth millions of dollars?? Why do everybody always say Davido forfeited meetings or deals worth millions to attend to them. I feel the capping is too much. Davido is a human being not God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni by ShangTsung000: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
Na only una know who age help for this life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. / Jackie Appiah Looking Adorable In Floral Outfit / Toke Makinwa Writes Idris Elba A Love Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.